Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dracu98 posted: »

uh, I can't really answer that since I don't know their kind of lewdness XD I somehow always miss their posts...it was naked-anime-catgirl-lewd. well, you didn't see everything since she was under a blanket, but still

• lewd desire ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eryka posted: »

Which desire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• no, it's totally okay! Now at least I know what's going on so I don't find it weird if you react like that, I understand! next time I won't think I did something bad, i'll just react accordingly. thank you for being open <3

rhonu posted: »

aww it's okay!!!! you don't have to keep anything in mind. i have to start loving myself a bit too and that is up to me ´__` i'm sorry if

• i don't need to learn anything

Kawaiii posted: »

just learn

• exactly, kiddo. you get it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• So about @twdgirl43 level lewd. I'm just messing around. XD

Was she from one of your animes or was it just a drawing?

uh, I can't really answer that since I don't know their kind of lewdness XD I somehow always miss their posts...it was naked-anime-catgirl-lewd. well, you didn't see everything since she was under a blanket, but still

• HE SAID SLEEPING BEAUTY OMG

Heh. Credit: Poogers555

• edited August 2015

Just took about 500 pictures of the different choices and facial gestures at the beginning of Episode 4. And that's before the intro...

I've also decided to split up my theory (or it's just extreme analyzing at this point) since it's going to be so huge. It's also going to give me well needed breaks in between. Took me about an hour or so just to get the different choices before the Intro of Episode 4. The first part of it is coming up very soon! ;)

• a drawing. a wonderful drawing. I can send her to you if you want, or post her here with spoilertag (if some people wonder how lewd exactly it was wink )

So about @twdgirl43 level lewd. I'm just messing around. XD Was she from one of your animes or was it just a drawing?

• I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WTF

YOUR A FATHER NOW AREN'T U HAPPY!!! BUT SERIOUSLY U HAVE SOME FAST SONIC SKILLS ONE MOMENT I SHIP U THE NEXT I FIND OUT U DID THE DO!! (?) CHEWBACCA APPROVES EVEN MORE!!!

• Yeah, thank god! It's been so boring without the thread! But I will be returning tomorrow so that's good! But I literally missed one hundred pages... Lmao nope!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's really good to see you too! Lucky we're notnposting spoilers right now :P

• enter image description here

lewd desire ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Do. Sasha. And. Vaughn. Hook. Up.

Rhys and Fiona die in the present

• Can you catch up with everything? :P

Yeah, thank god! It's been so boring without the thread! But I will be returning tomorrow so that's good! But I literally missed one hundred pages... Lmao nope!

• Oh boy 500 pics and a huge theory , yeah this is gonna be fun.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Just took about 500 pictures of the different choices and facial gestures at the beginning of Episode 4. And that's before the intro... I

• edited August 2015

Um no thanks... But thank you for the offer! I definetly know who I'll call the next time I need a naked cat woman in bed. ;)

a drawing. a wonderful drawing. I can send her to you if you want, or post her here with spoilertag (if some people wonder how lewd exactly it was wink )

• Awesome! I'll look it up in the morning, looking forward to it! :)

Just took about 500 pictures of the different choices and facial gestures at the beginning of Episode 4. And that's before the intro... I

• aw man...did I at least leave the creepy impression I was going for?

Um no thanks... But thank you for the offer! I definetly know who I'll call the next time I need a naked cat woman in bed.

• 800+ pages? Amazing**

• Hey man mind tagging me when you post it so I don't miss it? I would love to read it.

• I don't know if I can, but I sure will try!

cheesy anime music plays in the the background

Can you catch up with everything? :P

• Yes

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Do. Sasha. And. Vaughn. Hook. Up.

• listen to ur master

i don't need to learn anything

• Hey Marija!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

800+ pages? Amazing**

• A little bit. :P

aw man...did I at least leave the creepy impression I was going for?

• what do i gain from that

listen to ur master

• I fooled @RhyionsIsLife ! Rhys and Fiona are not dying in the present and Vaughn and Sasha are not together! :-P

• "so Is @rhonu @BigBadPaul's mother or what"

SO IF RHONU IS THE MOTHER WHO IS THE FATHER THAT'S RIGHT U!!

WOLF X RHONU<3333

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WTF

• Thank god.

Yes

• ur gonna evolve like a pokemon

what do i gain from that

• I think I need a drink

"so Is @rhonu @BigBadPaul's mother or what" SO IF RHONU IS THE MOTHER WHO IS THE FATHER THAT'S RIGHT U!! WOLF X RHONU<3333

• edited August 2015

Yeah... You got me? :P

Oh wait, is this a joke? XD

I fooled @RhyionsIsLife ! Rhys and Fiona are not dying in the present and Vaughn and Sasha are not together! :-P

• oh well, at least something to end the day. goodnight fellas, sweet rhyiona-dreams and so on and so on

enter image description here

A little bit. :P

• gimme the screenshots

I fooled @RhyionsIsLife ! Rhys and Fiona are not dying in the present and Vaughn and Sasha are not together! :-P

• O shit sounds rad

im in

ur gonna evolve like a pokemon

• Go just a little bit upper

gimme the screenshots

• goat dammit eryka why would u spoil her!!

Go just a little bit upper

• I didn't spoil you! I was lying :-P it was all a joke

Yeah... You got me? :P Oh wait, is this a joke? XD

• @2446680

Chewbs u lil shit I was worried about you :P

• I saw his username on "last comment by" and I just got fucking excited idk why

@2446680 Chewbs u lil shit I was worried about you :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.