Pit fighters will rule both houses

Will the pit fighters end up helping defeat the whitehills then start attacking the forresters for their loot. Or will Asher\Rodrick give highpoint to the pit fighters and they'll be fine with just that

Comments

• edited August 2015

They are new to Westeros and dont know the rules and they were slaves most of their life. If they end up controlling Highpoint or Ironrath they will die, either by breaking laws or being unable to lead a house. Maybe they will return to Essos where they can fight.

• There's like 5 pitfighters

• There's really nowhere near enough pitfighters for that.

• There are more but Telltale was lazy to put them all on the screen.

AWESOMEO posted: »

There's like 5 pitfighters

• And it'll be Clone wars if they put more on the screen xd.

darko22 posted: »

There are more but Telltale was lazy to put them all on the screen.

• The Beast is the one true Lord.

We all thought he died in the ambush, but guess what? He's workin' the same mojo that Rodrik was. Episode 6 begins with him crawling off a corpse cart. New player character. All dialogue options are variants of "Eat his eyeballs" or "Smash his face." He is the Chosen One.

• Samoa Joe xD.

Rock114 posted: »

The Beast is the one true Lord. We all thought he died in the ambush, but guess what? He's workin' the same mojo that Rodrik was. Episode

• I can imagine if they survive they could become a sort of Elite Guard for the Forresters assuming they'd be open to that sort of thing.

• Having Pitfighters that you paid ( sellswords) as your elite guard isn't a good idea .

AgentZ46 posted: »

I can imagine if they survive they could become a sort of Elite Guard for the Forresters assuming they'd be open to that sort of thing.

• I doubt it was them being lazy, but more them keeping them off the screen so not too much was going on at once.

darko22 posted: »

There are more but Telltale was lazy to put them all on the screen.

• I meant afterwards when their work is done and if they still want to stick around. I doubt it'll happen it was juat a cool idea I had.

alikir34 posted: »

Having Pitfighters that you paid ( sellswords) as your elite guard isn't a good idea .

• Actually,thats pretty cool.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I meant afterwards when their work is done and if they still want to stick around. I doubt it'll happen it was juat a cool idea I had.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.