Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

"W-who said you're my senpai?!"

"Maybe, maybe not...."

• edited August 2015

Oh this interesting, all the deres. o-O I just never heard of dandere though

'acts antisocial??' I really don't like how people think I act anti social irl, I just like to be quiet and not talk to much unless being spoken to.

I keep hearing "why are you 'acting' all anti social?" "This girl is so anti social" like wtf seriously???

Sorry I just get annoyed when people think I purposely 'act' anti social and like..ughhh I'm sorry I don't know how to put this in words.

Here's a better explanation.

always thirsty, mate. My thirst can not be quenched.

"Don't be silly, my little Rhysie Cup. Of course i'm your senpai."

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"W-who said you're my senpai?!"

• I didn't mean it like that D:

• well...I guess...To Aru Majutsu no Index? It has a little bit of all that but...well...just a little, so you can't expect a full blown comedy, a splatter anime or a lot of romance...there are tits, though.

If you wanna laugh just wanna see tits want to see blood and gore some innocent hmm... is there an anime which successfully balances all those things you mentioned?

• there are tits, though.

enter image description here

well...I guess...To Aru Majutsu no Index? It has a little bit of all that but...well...just a little, so you can't expect a full blown comedy, a splatter anime or a lot of romance...there are tits, though.

• edited August 2015

No I know you didn't mean that omg D: I'm just so tired of people irl saying I act antisocial like purposely trying to be anti social??
    omg no D: I know you don't mean it in a bad way omg D:

(gaaahhh trying to put it in words and it comes out sounding harsh..I'm sorry D:)

I didn't mean it like that

• i was looking for pictures of ashley greene for roleplay purposes and she kinda sorta reminds me of fiona

• some are fine...but some are also way overboard. Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is pretty unbearable most of the time, for example.

I like tsunderes too.

"H-how do you know?!"

"Don't be silly, my little Rhysie Cup. Of course i'm your senpai."

• who's that

rhonu posted: »

i was looking for pictures of ashley greene for roleplay purposes and she kinda sorta reminds me of fiona

"You talk an awful lot when you sleep, honey."

"H-how do you know?!"

Kimmy-klu posted: »

No I know you didn't mean that omg I'm just so tired of people irl saying I act antisocial like purposely trying to be anti social?? omg

• mom

what roles would everyone in here take in we were an anime anyway

• DAYUM SHE HAWT

i was looking for pictures of ashley greene for roleplay purposes and she kinda sorta reminds me of fiona

• an actress

who's that

• warning: 90% of mothers are dead in anime

mom

• Depends on how good the writers are.

some are fine...but some are also way overboard. Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is pretty unbearable most of the time, for example.

• edited August 2015

"You... watch me while I'm sleeping?!"

"You talk an awful lot when you sleep, honey."

• go do the dishes

"What about today? Will my senpai finally notice me?"

• edited August 2015

No one is purposely acting anti-social. That's just how some people are. I am kinda like that too. I don't approach people needlessly. However, I will have a normal conversation with everyone who talks to me.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

No I know you didn't mean that omg I'm just so tired of people irl saying I act antisocial like purposely trying to be anti social?? omg

• edited August 2015

well, if that's your definition of success, which is completely fine btw, then I am sure you will like the majority of anime, really. xD

You would have to look really hard for one without tits.

there are tits, though.

"Of course, hubby."

• still no clue

an actress

• just like me inside

warning: 90% of mothers are dead in anime

• I dig the hair.

• Who do you think you are!? Chat me for no reason? Fine! 我不知道你是誰,但我會把我該死的呼吸你的消化系統!

• Yeah I agree with you ^^^

It's just that I've heard they said "Why is she purposely acting all anti social?" or "She's trying to get attention" and I just get tired of it.

I mean how in the world am I trying to get attention?? I like being in the back and not get attention and just be quiet and listen. .-.

(Omg I really hope I don't sound annoying or harsh-ish sorry)

No one is purposely acting anti-social. That's just how some people are. I am kinda like that too. I don't approach people needlessly. However, I will have a normal conversation with everyone who talks to me.

"This is my chance, the dishes can wait."

go do the dishes

"That's... kinda creepy."

"Of course, hubby."

• yea she's not famous

she was in twilight though, if you consider that being famous

still no clue

• well this became deeper than i expected

just like me inside

• Ashley Greene...She's in twilight...as Alice

because my cousin did a movie marathon last time... <-<

• you want some?

I am not afraid of you and your breath! (unless you haven't brushed your teeth in quite some while, in which case I would offer you some tic-tacs first before we proceed to hit the crap out of each other)

Who do you think you are!? Chat me for no reason? Fine! 我不知道你是誰,但我會把我該死的呼吸你的消化系統!

• and still not as hawt as the actual fiona

DAYUM SHE HAWT

• noooope definitely not

yea she's not famous she was in twilight though, if you consider that being famous

"What the hell did you just say, scrub?! You know what?! You're sleeping on the couch from now on!"

"That's... kinda creepy."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.