Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• NO

Eryka posted: »

* I have a better theory than @Kawaiii ! * @ABigBadWolf × Rhys × Fiona × @John_Smith13 × Jesus × Eryka × @BigBadPaul * Thanks to Paul for this theory! * EDIT : @Kawaiii should be there too!

• edited August 2015

lmaoooooooo enjoy making out with your siblings when I stay pure then

DONT U FOOKIN DARE GO THAT FAR

• edited August 2015

Well, if your post above about the family tree is correct, it could've been way worse, we could've been Joffrey-level crazy... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Kawaiii posted: »

this ship is so crazy we have to explain our family tree because off all those ships how crazy can we be??????????

• edited August 2015

say the one who was lewd back in time

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so basically this has been a giant pile of incest turns out i was right on the being anti lewd policy hah

• not that lewd

and it was directed at rhyiona

never the people

so ya im pure

say the one who was lewd back in time

• FUCK NO

* I have a better theory than @Kawaiii ! * @ABigBadWolf × Rhys × Fiona × @John_Smith13 × Jesus × Eryka × @BigBadPaul * Thanks to Paul for this theory! * EDIT : @Kawaiii should be there too!

• That must have been one hell of a night.

• I trust you. Shit's getting crazy here

i'm 100% sure i didn't smoke that much last night

• 4 hours is pretty quick tbh :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

After not having internet for the past few days, I finally caught up and It took me 4 hours to go through the thread! yay!

• Wait wait wait wait a damn minute..

I'm being shipped with my mother?

• I like my theory :(

Most likely failed attempt #1: We're all adopted, though Rhonu and John are siblings. Green is our adoptive father. Rhys is Rhonu's son, married to Fiona. However, since there are some one us that are pretty young and that don't get all the attention they deserve, Rhys and Fiona have adopted them in some kind of crazy loop, taking some of the burden off of Green (I mean, 252 children).

• you're not

not that lewd and it was directed at rhyiona never the people so ya im pure

• edited August 2015

Wait, so: "Everyone x Everyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)".

So, I was correct? WUUUUUT.
    Being right has never made me feel so sick since now...

this ship is so crazy we have to explain our family tree because off all those ships how crazy can we be??????????

• enter image description here

NO

• yes I am

I didnt do anything

you guys are the ones making out and "fisting each other" remember :^)

you're not

• I DID IT!

I FINISHED THE FAMILY TREE

enter image description here

..... NOPE. still doesn't make any fooking sense ;_;

• Now I'm glad I've always been forever alone

so basically this has been a giant pile of incest turns out i was right on the being anti lewd policy hah

• LOL WUT?

Wait wait wait wait a damn minute.. I'm being shipped with my mother?

• that movie was so freaking awesome...but whose family tree are we talking about here? ain't going to read all those pages I missed while playing skyrim (five pages in not even half a day! this thread will never die)

• Something extremely hard

That should be easy >:)

• Mine is better

JumpyJoey posted: »

I like my theory Most likely failed attempt #1: We're all adopted, though Rhonu and John are siblings. Green is our adoptive father.

• That's one of the most normal things by far right now.

Wait wait wait wait a damn minute.. I'm being shipped with my mother?

• Rhyiona thread right now:

Raise your hand if you're adopted

• edited August 2015

These people claiming to be 'normal' are just digging their graves with us :P

Kruzii posted: »

one of my friends(one who is not into videogames at all, I just told him the story) called me dweeb because I have that as my Phones wallpaper. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT REAL LOVE BRO! NOTHING!

• that.... actually makes sense. holy crap...

congratz, JJ :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I like my theory Most likely failed attempt #1: We're all adopted, though Rhonu and John are siblings. Green is our adoptive father.

• fiona's adopted

it's no shame people

Rhyiona thread right now: Raise your hand if you're adopted

• that crazy

and we become more crazy with every single day. we are so crazy it seems normal to us. well...most of us

yes I am I didnt do anything you guys are the ones making out and "fisting each other" remember :^)

• Hehehe.... That was cool dude :D

enter link description here

• edited August 2015

What? WHAT?

But wait... that means I have seen Fiona, I guess that means I can die happy now! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• good..

• ill just ask one thing of you guys

please dont have children with each other

it miiiiight go wrong

• edited August 2015

you still f*cked with your sister/brother

good..

• Too late

ill just ask one thing of you guys please dont have children with each other it miiiiight go wrong

• I thought it already did.

ill just ask one thing of you guys please dont have children with each other it miiiiight go wrong

• I honestly don't know what mine is, but my blood pressure and bpm has always been stable in spite of my lifestyle choices :P

• when did that happen??

who the fuck had kids and didnt tell us

Too late

Sign in to comment in this discussion.