If you could add just one scene to the final episode what would you add?

2»

Comments

• A more plausible version of this, where they kill everyone. Gryff included.

enter link description here

Seriously, I call BS on how quickly they got taken down.

• I don't even think after all that we endured not to drive my sword through every last whitehill knee bent or not.

Nightmare1 posted: »

I would like to see both houses crushed after a battle between each other but the forresters come out on top and the remaining whitehills bend the knee

• YES this!!! they kill more alone than they did with each other, talk about subtraction by addition.

A more plausible version of this, where they kill everyone. Gryff included. enter link description here Seriously, I call BS on how quickly they got taken down.

• *Iron From Ice! *dies after 10 seconds.

A more plausible version of this, where they kill everyone. Gryff included. enter link description here Seriously, I call BS on how quickly they got taken down.

• We peeled Vasquez's face off a psycho pretty sure they'd let us flay someone if we played as ramsay the thing is to play as ramsay we'd have to be given choice. And all options would have to be equally evil or else people might give Ramsay a "nice" side.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Would telltale be crossing the line if they allowed us to use Ramsay and we flay a man

• Knowing the map of the north grove the war will be ended with Gared riding in on an ice dragon and laying waste to the whitehills then he can get his girlfriend talia again. [the devs said they have mutual affection not me i dont ship anyone in GoT cept sera and mira and even that ship is less a ship and more a paper boat]

I really like this question, for me though it's all about the actual house, I would take retribution against the whitehills over anything el

• They had archers and I sure that second one in the neck he couldn't breath but yes B.S on how together they took less down.

• I'd like to see the foresters Or the Whitehills (Whoever wins) Slaughtered by Ramsey Snow
    So he could finish this nonsense

• You heartless heartless soul..

I'd like to see the foresters Or the Whitehills (Whoever wins) Slaughtered by Ramsey Snow So he could finish this nonsense

• Isn't it interesting how Ramsay cuts the glennmores out of the Whitehills vs Forresters game as his last act before leacing. The glenmorre elite and the soldiers of forrester [whats left] would have ust let ramsay flay arthur because no back bone/fear of consequence. The Pit Dogs who came after he removed the boltons and glennmores would takes ramsays head and shove it up his own ass "But ramsay's father is a warden of the north and sucks the royal penis" the pitdogs: "Who fuckin cares let them send everything they got we'll kill a king for fun."

I'd like to see the foresters Or the Whitehills (Whoever wins) Slaughtered by Ramsey Snow So he could finish this nonsense

• I would like scene a that proves Gared's Story Arc wasn't a huge waste of time.

• I'd like a scene where Asher and Rodrik hug it out before getting slaughtered.

• He's fighting with his sword.... ;)

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

And in the next episode you'll get. Ludd Whitehill naked

• Different fighting scenes at the end.

Y'know, if you choose Asher/Rodrik it isn't just a model swap, but two different fight scenes before dying.

• And he intends to impale talia on it.

RhysAndLee posted: »

He's fighting with his sword....

• ice dragon?

tintin1029 posted: »

I would like scene a that proves Gared's Story Arc wasn't a huge waste of time.

• I'm starting to think people have diffrent definitions of Last Episode then i do. some mean most recent some mean the final episode. neat.

I'd like a scene where Asher and Rodrik hug it out before getting slaughtered.

• I feel that way about Mira more than Gared.

tintin1029 posted: »

I would like scene a that proves Gared's Story Arc wasn't a huge waste of time.

• But Mira found out about Ludd sending money to Andros so that he could buy an army... and that was important to the plot. Also, depending on your choices (?) she may have been able to thwart that. I think that makes her story arc relevant to the main plot of the Forresters remain alive.

I feel that way about Mira more than Gared.

• I am literally at that part right now aka the coronation feast how do i thwart that other then my plans on being kind to lyman

ShampaFK posted: »

But Mira found out about Ludd sending money to Andros so that he could buy an army... and that was important to the plot. Also, depending on

• Be kind to Lyman. That pretty much does it.

CapnJay posted: »

I am literally at that part right now aka the coronation feast how do i thwart that other then my plans on being kind to lyman

• Sylvie: The north grove isn't what you think it is.
    Gared: Well i bloody well hope so i imagine it's an ancient forest or fortress that i'm supposed to carry home in my knapsack. Hopefully it's something that our house can actually use!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.