Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Goodnight Dom! :)

Gotta go guys, I wish you all a goodnights sleep.

• Good-looking gif

rhonu posted: »

I WISH THOUGH... rhyiona would be canon in 1 universe but look at this totally unrelated yet amazing gif of troy baker

• I started watching Heavy Rain once and I thought it was boring tbh

HazzatheMan posted: »

Apparently it was in development for nearly a decade, which had people worried on the game's outcome... But it does look really good! Sin

• Okay, I'm sleepy as fuck and it's midnight atm so...

Goodnight, everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3

• What if they are really married?

I feel extremely stupid atm... I thought Laura Bailey and Troy Baker were married in real life. They are not. They have their own spouses.... I AM SHAME

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I'm sleepy as fuck and it's midnight atm so... Goodnight, everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• thank you wolf, i owe you one

ABigBadWolf posted: »

okay i kissed the screen i hope people aren't angry

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Bye my friend!

Okay, I'm sleepy as fuck and it's midnight atm so... Goodnight, everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• what why

thank you wolf, i owe you one

• It's.... Slow tbh. It takes a long time for the game to go anywhere, but it does have some raw emotions in it, and the struggles the 4 playable character's go through make you care about them...

Then Quantic Dream made Beyond: Two Souls. Now that game was more like a Hollywood movie with it's famous cast and storyline, but you play the game in a random order of events in the main character, Jodie's, life :/ It's a little hard to understand, but definitely more thrilling than HR is!

I started watching Heavy Rain once and I thought it was boring tbh

• oh noooo its that time of the night where everyone leaves and i stand here looking at the wall

• Well they're not.

Eryka posted: »

What if they are really married?

• Nighty night!

• *married in secret

Well they're not.

• he's not fair i mean look at him

enter image description here

he's like a disney prince

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Good-looking gif

• SCANDAL!!! :O

Eryka posted: »

*married in secret

• you kissed me when i asked

what why

• He has voiced for so many big games in that last 2 years....

he's not fair i mean look at him he's like a disney prince

• edited August 2015

well, since most people i chat with are gone, i'll b goin too

and since i cant use that wolf-demidog-blessing with anyone...

nighty night everyone <3

• I think it's exactly becauae it was slow that I didn't get into it. I just watched and watched and nothing really seemed to happen, I dunno. It was boring me a lot. Maybe I'll look at it again one of these days.

It's.... Slow tbh. It takes a long time for the game to go anywhere, but it does have some raw emotions in it, and the struggles the 4 playa

• Mira's not dead.

I bet she'll go to the House of Black and White >:)

• i ain't going anywhere it's just 11:30 pm here

oh noooo its that time of the night where everyone leaves and i stand here looking at the wall

• edited August 2015

so?

i didnt save your life or anything

you kissed me when i asked

• and talking with me

fuck.

oh noooo its that time of the night where everyone leaves and i stand here looking at the wall

• aj laku noć<3

well, since most people i chat with are gone, i'll b goin too and since i cant use that wolf-demidog-blessing with anyone... nighty night everyone

• They will named their first born, Loader-Bot

SCANDAL!!! :O

• r rated rhyiona dreams!

• nighty night!

Gotta go guys, I wish you all a goodnights sleep.

• please dont attack me

Kawaiii posted: »

and talking with me fuck.

• do videnja

r rated rhyiona dreams ~-^

well, since most people i chat with are gone, i'll b goin too and since i cant use that wolf-demidog-blessing with anyone... nighty night everyone

• edited August 2015

The game is designed like a film, in that the beginning is extremely mellow and then it eases into the fray...

The first chapter is just a day in an ordinary working man's life! But the game is definitely dark in places :(

Choice does matter, but it isn't always obvious what these choices will yield you. More often than not, it is physical actions that determine final outcomes as opposed to dialogue choices.

The game does have a great soundtrack though! And it made me cry in places....

I think it's exactly becauae it was slow that I didn't get into it. I just watched and watched and nothing really seemed to happen, I dunno. It was boring me a lot. Maybe I'll look at it again one of these days.

• im glad, i need someone nice around here

pretty sure kawaiii wants to kill me

i ain't going anywhere it's just 11:30 pm here

• I'm calm at night

enter image description here

please dont attack me

• Goodnight bro :)

• im keepin an eye on you

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm calm at night

• I have to be up at 6am so sadly I'll be going too :(

• Ok guys, I have to be up at 6am for work so goodnight!

I'll catch up again tomorrow :D

• Bye Harry! Have a good night!

Ok guys, I have to be up at 6am for work so goodnight! I'll catch up again tomorrow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.