Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm gonna call you Dr Paul Reid.

• Thank you, Kristi. I appreciate it. ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

Hugs

• I am.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

is anyone still awake? ;-;

• Good luck with that, Eryka! Hope it was as fun for you to read through it as... as it was for me to write it all up, edit it and have it completely to be MESSED UP AND HA-...

Don't worry about it. :3

Eryka posted: »

I definetly read it all!

• Momentarily. :p

• I wanna know what you guys think about the whole perspective... thingies I have wrote in my post. What do you guys think about that?

• leaving soon? :P

Momentarily.

• I'm still reading but everything seems really well structured!

BigBadPaul posted: »

I am so, so, so, SOO sorry, for any mistakes that might have creeped in there or, any strange formatting issues. The limit has definitely me

• edited August 2015

I didn't know talking about guys cough cough make them blush.

I blame my lewd mind.

• There is some awkward spelling and inproper word uses that I have seen before. I'm gonna fix those later, however. :s

I'm still reading but everything seems really well structured!

• I will read it, maybe later but I will

Good luck with that, Eryka! Hope it was as fun for you to read through it as... as it was for me to write it all up, edit it and have it completely to be MESSED UP AND HA-... Don't worry about it.

• Why are you apologizing? People will focus more on your awesome theory rather than the small errors you may of made because of the splitting! :D

I am so, so, so, SOO sorry, for any mistakes that might have creeped in there or, any strange formatting issues. The limit has definitely me

• Me

• I just wanted to make it perfect... for you guys.

Why are you apologizing? People will focus more on your awesome theory rather than the small errors you may of made because of the splitting!

• You don't need to! You know it's easily readable, I can guarantee you that.

There is some awkward spelling and inproper word uses that I have seen before. I'm gonna fix those later, however.

• Maybe, DEPENDS.

leaving soon? :P

• I'm not even in half of the first part and I think it's good :-)

I wanna know what you guys think about the whole perspective... thingies I have wrote in my post. What do you guys think about that?

• is this a criminal minds reference

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm gonna call you Dr Paul Reid.

• On? :P

Maybe, DEPENDS.

• yes it is

is this a criminal minds reference

• make it perfect... for you guys.

AWWW OH MY GOD, that was so sweet of you to say! <3

If I ever met you IRL, you would be getting the biggest hug from me! :D

I just wanted to make it perfect... for you guys.

• If I want to fall asleep or not. :p

On? :P

• saw this pop up in my twitter feed and all i could think of was wolf

enter image description here

• maybe i am skrillex

Green613 posted: »

saw this pop up in my twitter feed and all i could think of was wolf

• Well since I've commented about the other stuff in the other theory post I'll just talk about the bonus you added with the new perspective

I actually thought that was just a fail by Telltale , but what you said caught my attention. You know there's something else when Fiona says that there was a geiser of blood and Rhys objects and says that there was not a geiser of blood. She probably imagined that fall being way more serious than it was , I mean when you care about someone and that person gets hurt (mothers to children especially lol) you kinda exaggerate and think it's worse than it really is , thus maybe that was a hint that Fiona was over-concerned about him but she did not show it. I'm not sure this is entirely true , but it came to my mind and I figured you'd atleast like to see my dumbass theory.

• you're not tho

maybe i am skrillex

• :(

you're not tho

• Fair enough. :P

If I want to fall asleep or not.

• I shitpost therefore i am

your argument is invalid.

are you like, still nonexistent?

• edited August 2015

Brawl, there is no such thing as a dumbass theory. A theory, is just that! A theory! I really don't like you keeping on, putting yourself down all the time. Trust me, your theories are as good as mine. ;)

On the other hand, the perspective thing. Yeah, it could be a mistake by Telltale, but it's in the same episode which has a span of about 2 hours, and in both scenes, Fiona has both different gestures and different speeches. I'm having high hopes for it to be something that Telltale has just put in. ;)
    I have completely forgotten about the geiser of blood thingy. Definitely! This could be another proof that both of their tales are questionable, at best. The thing is, who is saying more truth?

P.S: I did write in quite a bit of extra info and even re written some of it! You should definitely check through those quickly when you have the time. ;p

Brawl posted: »

Well since I've commented about the other stuff in the other theory post I'll just talk about the bonus you added with the new perspective

• how is it invalid?

If you're not in hell you don't fucking exist.

papai46 posted: »

I shitpost therefore i am your argument is invalid.

• Well, everyone works differently, am I right? :D

I didn't know talking about guys cough cough make them blush.

• Aw alright , I won't put myself down anymore , I hope not lol.

And the question you asked is stronger than you think Paul , who is saying more truth ? That's something we'll probably never know.

Remember , Marcus (the narrator guy) said in the beginning before the game starts : "Stories remember both sides of the tale." , so this suggests that there is a difference between what they say and what actually happened.

And I've re-read this whole thing of course , I've seen everything you edited and added , though I'm not sure if I've gave you a different idea in some of these re-writes , you can tell me.

Anyway I'm gonna go check the other part.

Brawl, there is no such thing as a dumbass theory. A theory, is just that! A theory! I really don't like you keeping on, putting yourself do

• Alright! Enjoy the long read! ;p

Brawl posted: »

Aw alright , I won't put myself down anymore , I hope not lol. And the question you asked is stronger than you think Paul , who is saying

• this is dead </3

• edited August 2015

That's because i'm in heaven child.

how is it invalid? If you're not in hell you don't fucking exist.

• Hopefully just reading my theories. ;3

this is dead </3

• hopefully they're not using a tablet, the pictures don't load at all ;-;

I need to get off this thing brb

Hopefully just reading my theories. ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.