Elaena Glenmore..Pregnant?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

Skiba7671 posted: »

It could have a cameo appearance where it pops out when she gets flayed.

• I don't know if you intended for it or not, but I pictured Ramsay saying this like when he's talking about Ethan and Talia being like Cersei and Jaime hahaha

If so, I am sorry...

Well hopefully not just like Talisa and Robb.

• You're evil and I love your brain. ;D

• why are you sorry about that haha? ramsays an awesome villain....

I don't know if you intended for it or not, but I pictured Ramsay saying this like when he's talking about Ethan and Talia being like Cersei and Jaime hahaha If so, I am sorry...

• The Psychiatric ward is that way.

• I did intend it to be like that.

I don't know if you intended for it or not, but I pictured Ramsay saying this like when he's talking about Ethan and Talia being like Cersei and Jaime hahaha If so, I am sorry...

• The FAQ could be off. It's not like it hasn't been before, right Telltale? :P

Golthar posted: »

Telltale said the game will end just before the end of Season 4 of the show. Considering that Tyrion's trial takes place in S4 E6 and in Epi

• Lmao,your name is so funny.

The Psychiatric ward is that way.

• enter image description here

darko22 posted: »

Lmao,your name is so funny.

• I would like to see Elaena pregnant, but I doubt that Telltale will work on that :/

• The closest thing they have to birth control is moon tea, and that's not exactly something that's had a lot of, how do you put it, time to be explained in a deeper level.

ShampaFK posted: »

To paraphrase Elaena... They hadn't slept much at all those last few weeks. She was naked in his bed. I'm pretty sure that means they've don

• enter image description here

If Rodrik is still alive, I'd want him to name the lad Asher.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.