Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

It's true, it's bigger

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's true, it's bigger than a computer screenshot.

• she ran way from you cause you cheated on her

Kawaiii posted: »

where is my bae

• Wait, I was at -10% cool to begin with?

:'( Why???

Dracu98 posted: »

and BOOM! 20% cooler. which makes you about...10% cool

• 2lewd4internet

What are these... Ideas?

• Rhyiona >:D

Know what Rhys plus Fiona equals?

• edited August 2015

Well, firstly, if it was that awkward to record, I'm guessing it's gonna be something happening between Fiona and Rhys. If I were one of the actors who were recording the dialogue, I would sure as hell make them put it in. Especially if they had to go through that in order to get it done.

I mean, a kissing scene could be awkward to re-record, in addition with all those smooching sound effects, am I right? Haha, haha, ha...

But if I'm honest: I have no idea.

What are these... Ideas?

• It's pretty small on my phone.

It's true, it's bigger than a computer screenshot.

• Do you ever listen?

It's true, it's bigger

• She has 2 guns!!!! XD

As usual i made more fanart , more fiona again Made with SFM/PhotoshopBrushes

• in addition with all those smooching sound effect

they better not waste all those smooching sounds on their lips, if u kno wot i mean ;P

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, firstly, if it was that awkward to record, I'm guessing it's gonna be something happening between Fiona and Rhys. If I were one of the

• wtf

it's not my fault!!!!

she ran way from you cause you cheated on her

• enter image description here

how is that being an attention whore? I see dozens of such comments DAILY "thread dead" "man, thread is so dead again" and yet you call wolfie the attention whore?

are you being an attention whore again?

• Oh. Well yeah, images appear smaller on phones, that happens to me too.

It's pretty small on my phone.

• Lol, that should be me when I say "No exercise or healthy eating... Please?!"

• ;_;

fine, i won't bother you anymore ;_;

Do you ever listen?

• DRACU IS A TRUE BRO

how is that being an attention whore? I see dozens of such comments DAILY "thread dead" "man, thread is so dead again" and yet you call wolfie the attention whore?

• I know what you mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

in addition with all those smooching sound effect they better not waste all those smooching sounds on their lips, if u kno wot i mean ;P

• can you somehow send the audio to...someone who is totally not me?

Thanks for the warning.

• Fiona fixing Rhys's arm

Will probably do some actual rhyiona fanart either this weekend or next week, its just hard to come up with ideas/scenarios that are actually good

• I can send it through PM's if you really want to hear it.

can you somehow send the audio to...someone who is totally not me?

• he has his special way of showing his whoriness (if that word even exists) :P

• 'cause you literally begged for those 20% and you used a smiley. I make the rules!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Wait, I was at -10% cool to begin with? Why???

• Great, now I feel bad. I just don't know how to react when every second post of yours is lewd xD

;_; fine, i won't bother you anymore ;_;

• edited August 2015

@2446680 get in here you lil shit

recent pages stop lurking around and talk to us

• guys 60 pages left to 900 :D

• That... Actually makes a lot of sense.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, firstly, if it was that awkward to record, I'm guessing it's gonna be something happening between Fiona and Rhys. If I were one of the

• Sure, blame the wine.

Kawaiii posted: »

wtf it's not my fault!!!!

• Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this as 2446680? Cause that's how it's been for about a week now.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@2446680 get in here you lil shit recent pages stop lurking around and talk to us

• me too

Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this as 2446680? Cause that's how it's been for about a week now.

• Episode 5 confirmed

guys 60 pages left to 900

• ;_;

whaddaya think about this: i won't bother you with lewd posts.. how about that? ;_;

;_;

Great, now I feel bad. I just don't know how to react when every second post of yours is lewd xD

• Same here.

Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this as 2446680? Cause that's how it's been for about a week now.

SOON

• we r dat gud

• Show em in the womb

Why 10? I'm gonna show em it at the age of 7.

• because you can't tag chewbs otherwise, the "-" gets in the way and it doesn't work

Episode 5 confirmed

• A true true bro helps a bro in need.

(no actual my little pony-gif or -picture and yet I still managed to make a mlp-reference here. I am awesome self-five)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

DRACU IS A TRUE BRO

• Geez, no need to abuse your power dude...

'cause you literally begged for those 20% and you used a smiley. I make the rules!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.