Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Go to IKEA, you will no doubt hear all about them there.

Surströmming has to be opened outside and underwater because of the stench. It makes one's breath smell horrible. And yet people still like it :P

and tiny meatballs i heard that sturfromring or whateva is some sorta pickled fish... ew...

• how

Nah, that's just because it's sexy.

• Maybe it's worth to add something like relationship of husband-wife? Not only tree of descendants. Just suggestion, nothing more XD

But it's sooooooo cool, dude :3

Green613 posted: »

update 3 lets go hype keep replying fam im on a nonstop train here

• yup

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

u listen to them as well?

• i'm sure everything will b fine soon. ;_;

dirty rhyiona dreams, pa.

Sorry guys but I think I'm gonna go for today. Kind of having the worst day of my life right now take care all, see you tomorrow hopefully if nothing happens to me

• I'm curious, could you pm me the audio?

Thanks for the warning.

• Have fun, r rated rhyiona dreams! :p

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Gonna game for a bit before bed. Goodnight all!! BRO-FIST!

• what can i say? we croats live a good life :P

Kawaiii posted: »

whateva u say

• you are just more awesome now

yup

• I listen to a little Linkin Park...

My fav song by them is Given Up (I like it's heavy tune :D)

Houpps posted: »

Sorry guys, I was absent few hours. Had to run to concert. Love Linkin Park ♥ . Sooooo, how are you? ^^

• im rad af like u sistah

you are just more awesome now

• Go to IKEA

there aint no ikeas in my close vicinity. we still live in caves, apparently :)

because of the stench

ugh... i'll pass ;_;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Go to IKEA, you will no doubt hear all about them there. Surströmming has to be opened outside and underwater because of the stench. It makes one's breath smell horrible. And yet people still like it :P

• thx ur right 2rad2handle

im rad af like u sistah

• edited August 2015

You mean a dysfunctional liver by the age of 25?

With those 2 to 3 beers a day, I cannot decide how much pain your liver would be in.

what can i say? we croats live a good life :P

• EWWW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

spot the contradiction :P

• Done!

Have fun, r rated rhyiona dreams!

• shuddup!

we only drink beer, croatians from the north are wine-drinkers and alcoholics, tho

BigBadPaul posted: »

You mean a dysfunctional liver by the age of 25? With those 2 to 3 beers a day, I cannot decide how much pain your liver would be in.

• Can I just say that since seeing it I REALLY FUCKING HATE THIS PICTURE!:

Cuz I feel like the guy on the left, the one being himself. And everyone I meet online, until proven otherwise, is hiding behind a mask of their own creation...

• i still can't believe that clown is going for a president lmao

• Well, John, alcohol is still alcohol. It still hurts ya in big doses. ;p

shuddup! we only drink beer, croatians from the north are wine-drinkers and alcoholics, tho

• I love British TV, for one. And my favourite author is British. Also, I gotta say, I love the London subway.

Like what?! XP

• look at this picture of my waifu I am using as my avatar. Look at those beautiful eyes, then at those well shaped boobs, then notice that adorable blush on her face, all rounded up by her nibbling on a condom as if telling me to come and embrace her.

That's plenty sexy for me :P

how

• edited August 2015

i hope you know this is pewdiepie and cryaotic tho its nothing deep lol

Can I just say that since seeing it I REALLY FUCKING HATE THIS PICTURE!: Cuz I feel like the guy on the left, the one being himself. And everyone I meet online, until proven otherwise, is hiding behind a mask of their own creation...

• British TV can be very gritty :P

J.K Rowling? :)

The London Underground I have no experience with, Ray would be the guy to ask!

I love British TV, for one. And my favourite author is British. Also, I gotta say, I love the London subway.

• Good night, Green! Have a better day tomorrow!

Sorry guys but I think I'm gonna go for today. Kind of having the worst day of my life right now take care all, see you tomorrow hopefully if nothing happens to me

• ayy good night

• They're perfect. Of course this is my subjective opinion, but... just look!

ahh linkin park just beautiful

• not beer.

beer is the beverage of the gods

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, John, alcohol is still alcohol. It still hurts ya in big doses. ;p

• Get better soon dad. We'll miss you.

• laku noć!

ayy good night

• Well, closest IKEA where I live is a 40 minute bus ride away, so it ain't like Sweden is crawling with them, either.

I've never tried it, and I never want to.

Go to IKEA there aint no ikeas in my close vicinity. we still live in caves, apparently because of the stench ugh... i'll pass ;_;

• Have it your way, John. ;p

not beer. beer is the beverage of the gods

• yeah, i hate it too. i can't fucking stand poo die pie

Can I just say that since seeing it I REALLY FUCKING HATE THIS PICTURE!: Cuz I feel like the guy on the left, the one being himself. And everyone I meet online, until proven otherwise, is hiding behind a mask of their own creation...

• k.

all i see is "fak me"

look at this picture of my waifu I am using as my avatar. Look at those beautiful eyes, then at those well shaped boobs, then notice that ad

• Yeaaaahh but I don't like mah face. I don't wanna show it. noh noh noh..

• I WANNA DANCEEE WITH SOMEBODYYYYY

I WANNA FEEL THE HEEEAT WITH SOMEBODYYY

• I fail to see the problem.

k. all i see is "fak me"

• edited August 2015

Doesn't that kinda make you look promiscuous? I'd rather have a woman who plays hard to get.

I fail to see the problem.

• so it ain't like Sweden is crawling with them, either.

huh, weird.. i always thought every swedish neighborhood had at least one ikea xD

#NotStereotypicalAtAll

I've never tried it, and I never want to.

my thoughts exactly.

Well, closest IKEA where I live is a 40 minute bus ride away, so it ain't like Sweden is crawling with them, either. I've never tried it, and I never want to.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.