Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Jeez Telltale, make it happen already!

Kawaiii posted: »

flirting with bae like

• We are blessed by Picasso

RIF Picasso ♥♥

BigBadPaul posted: »

He lived a long life. Full of Rhyiona paintings (2 of them to be exact). He has dedicated his life to an amazing cause.

• I want some Rhyiona godDAMN IT.

Too much to ask for? From Telltale? YES!

• I will miss him. A true role model. ;_;

We are blessed by Picasso RIF Picasso ♥♥

• WHO DOESN'T? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE- breaks down crying

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want some Rhyiona godDAMN IT.

• edited August 2015

See? This is what Telltale specializes in! It specializes in breaking people's hearts! ;_;

WHO DOESN'T? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE- breaks down crying

• edited August 2015

Diiid I just make everyone leave? Hmph...

Don't leave me alone here... plx. ;_;

• No, I think there is only the 3 of us talking right now.

weak ppl dammit

Diiid I just make everyone leave? Hmph... Don't leave me alone here... plx. ;_;

• im here just traumatised

Diiid I just make everyone leave? Hmph... Don't leave me alone here... plx. ;_;

• edited August 2015

Well, even if we still stay on here, we still have one problem. We don't have any content to talk about! What now? What are we gonna do?! ;s

No, I think there is only the 3 of us talking right now. weak ppl dammit

• edited August 2015

Hey, come on! That drama was just as fake as your drama! Does that make you feel any better now?

im here just traumatised

• edited August 2015

enter link description here

If I ever make another tribute, what song should I use? (preferably one of the intro ones)

In the other news: I've hit 69 views on my tribute vid! PARTY HARD!

• im just joking

Hey, come on! That drama was just as fake as your drama! Does that make you feel any better now?

• edited August 2015

Crazy by Gnarles Barkley? Pretty please? I agree with Poogs that it'd be an amazing intro song but telltale didn't do it. ;-;

EDIT: wait nvm you said intro songs

enter link description here If I ever make another tribute, what song should I use? (preferably one of the intro ones) In the other news: I've hit 69 views on my tribute vid! PARTY HARD!

• I know, Wolf! I was just trying to play along... just not very well!

im just joking

• wtf did i just saw her hand moving

enter link description here If I ever make another tribute, what song should I use? (preferably one of the intro ones) In the other news: I've hit 69 views on my tribute vid! PARTY HARD!

• edited August 2015

They don't have to be the intro songs. But preferably, as I know them pretty well from listening to them all the time. I will think about your suggestion!

Crazy by Gnarles Barkley? Pretty please? I agree with Poogs that it'd be an amazing intro song but telltale didn't do it. ;-; EDIT: wait nvm you said intro songs

• Then I'd say Busy earning because it's my favourite song so far. :)

They don't have to be the intro songs. But preferably, as I know them pretty well from listening to them all the time. I will think about your suggestion!

• Hmm... Interesting. I know that song. Just never remember the name. I will see if I can come up with something. ;)

Crazy by Gnarles Barkley? Pretty please? I agree with Poogs that it'd be an amazing intro song but telltale didn't do it. ;-; EDIT: wait nvm you said intro songs

• Alright, how about if I do both of them?

Then I'd say Busy earning because it's my favourite song so far.

• It's night. Stuff can happen. 2spoopy4me

wtf did i just saw her hand moving

• YOU'D BE EVEN RADDER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE

Alright, how about if I do both of them?

• I try to please, Wolf. The only thing is, I don't have that much footage to work with, and I don't think I will have THAT much time to replay most of the game for more footage. I will see what I can do...

YOU'D BE EVEN RADDER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE

• you are awesome paul i like that <3

enter image description here

• HABÍA UN LOBO QUE ME QUIERE MATAR. :^)

• Alright, I got a backup plan. I will show ya something soon.

I try to please, Wolf. The only thing is, I don't have that much footage to work with, and I don't think I will have THAT much time to replay most of the game for more footage. I will see what I can do...

• It's alright if you can't do it, bro, we all understand. :)

Only reason I have this thing for the Crazy song (besides sounding nice, of course) is that I think it fits so well for a Jack and Rhys situation and it makes me so sad they didn't use this opportunity.

I try to please, Wolf. The only thing is, I don't have that much footage to work with, and I don't think I will have THAT much time to replay most of the game for more footage. I will see what I can do...

• I try to please, Wolf.

Wow son..

• YOU FOOKIN DESERVE IT

HABÍA UN LOBO QUE ME QUIERE MATAR. :^)

• you facking bi*ch

HABÍA UN LOBO QUE ME QUIERE MATAR. :^)

• This just gave me an idea...

Alright, let's do it this way, I will play around with the Busy Earnin' song first, because not only is it shorter, but it would also fit my current footage. When I will move onto the next song (Crazy), I will record some new footage, just for that.

You gonna have to trust me on this one. Do you trust me?

It's alright if you can't do it, bro, we all understand. Only reason I have this thing for the Crazy song (besides sounding nice, of cou

• edited August 2015

I will nearly always put other's needs/desires before my own, mostly because I have not lost the hope in humanity just yet. ;)

I try to please, Wolf. Wow son..

• Of course, buddy, I'm thankful enough you're doing this for us!

This just gave me an idea... Alright, let's do it this way, I will play around with the Busy Earnin' song first, because not only is it s

• Hey, it's fun! And I always learn something new everyday!

Of course, buddy, I'm thankful enough you're doing this for us!

• edited August 2015

yeah you run chewbs u lil shit

cant EVEN FACE ME LIKE A MAN

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DUEL

• that's good to know

I will nearly always put other's needs/desires before my own, mostly because I have not lost the hope in humanity just yet.

• edited August 2015

are you kidding me

god dammit CHEWBACCA COME BACK

HE'S BEING ANNOYING

AGAIN.

yeah you run chewbs u lil shit cant EVEN FACE ME LIKE A MAN IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DUEL

• HE'S BEEN RUNNING FROM ME FOR AGES AND ONLY SAYS WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY

I'M GONNA FUCKIN FIGHT HIM

are you kidding me god dammit CHEWBACCA COME BACK HE'S BEING ANNOYING AGAIN.

• WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

HE'S BEEN RUNNING FROM ME FOR AGES AND ONLY SAYS WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY I'M GONNA FUCKIN FIGHT HIM

• FOR HIM TO SHOW UP CAUSE I CAN'T FIGHT AIR

BUT HE KEEPS RUNNING LIKE A LIL SHIT

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.