Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• any one alive ? reply

• I'm alive.

any one alive ? reply

• edited August 2015

Fine. then I quit for sure.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Please don't talk to me in whatever language is that, English is good enough for me. Unless you don't even want me to understand what are you saying.

• Goooooood morning, paradise.
    So, yeah, i'm here too.

any one alive ? reply

• Hiya, I just resurrected.

any one alive ? reply

• okay, what is this shit about? I don't get it.

Dead thread.

• technically, Inori is the daughter of two Da'ath test subjects. She had Mana's soul implanted in her to act as her vessel. However, the plan kinda backfired when the vessel got released, allowing her to live freely and developing her own personality and soul along the way.

source: the visual novel "Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas"

Also a clone of your sister

• It's an exclamation, I think it means something like "Oh my god!" or "What the heck?!"

okay, what is this shit about? I don't get it.

• Good morning guys! ^-^

How are you all, today? <3

BTW I'll try to make lewd Scooter today so I can be done with this shit. :P

And I will upload my creation on the thread once everyone is online xD

• but why are we now posting...korean...? stuff now? XD

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's an exclamation, I think it means something like "Oh my god!" or "What the heck?!"

• It's technically only Elliott who does that, he's Malaysian :)

but why are we now posting...korean...? stuff now? XD

• Good morning :)

I'm good. Couldn't sleep yesterday, though, so I stayed up until 2 o'clock watching shitty TV-series with my mother xD

Okay, can't wait! You gonna make him a mustache as well?

Oh, and how are you? :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning guys! ^-^ How are you all, today? BTW I'll try to make lewd Scooter today so I can be done with this shit. :P And I will upload my creation on the thread once everyone is online xD

• Ah, okay. I guess that makes sense, then.

It's technically only Elliott who does that, he's Malaysian

• @John_Smith13 see? SEE?

Dead thread.

• @John_Smith13 aaaand again. what makes wolfie so special?

any one alive ? reply

• I'm done with Scooter. And spoilers: yes he has a mustache xD

I'm good. Just watched some Game of Thrones in the night xD Thank you for asking :D

Good morning I'm good. Couldn't sleep yesterday, though, so I stayed up until 2 o'clock watching shitty TV-series with my mother xD Okay, can't wait! You gonna make him a mustache as well? Oh, and how are you?

• First I had no idea what the hell you were talking about, then I remembered.

And I gotta say, Wolfie just needs his drama queen time. He's said himself that he's only joking, and we're happy to play along :)

Dracu98 posted: »

@John_Smith13 aaaand again. what makes wolfie so special?

• enter image description here

I SWEAR, CUTE SHIT JUST POPS IN MY HEAD. If only Fiona and Rhys had a height difference, this could make for a perfect imagine or fanfic.

Now Imma wait for that boy to do this with. Sits alone in a corner

• qué está pasando aquí

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

I wonder what she's going to think of this because it sounds hilarious.

• My dog woke me up ;_;

At 8 AM ;_;

• @Rhonu We need to plan a play date between Vaughn (my chiild as of yesterday) and Rhys!

• YES PLEASE

bff moms of bff sons :__)

kristi78968 posted: »

@Rhonu We need to plan a play date between Vaughn (my chiild as of yesterday) and Rhys!

• bff moms

<3

rhonu posted: »

YES PLEASE bff moms of bff sons :__)

• how did you find this picture of me

• Hey man, no worries ok :)

Just write what you feel, it's a lot easier that way. And if you can't make it a long one then don't pressure yourself. A sentence of words is enough for me :P

Quiff posted: »

Hey Hazza I'll try to get around writing you a review soon. But I can't promise it'll be good

• edited August 2015

BRUH I KNOW RIGHT?! :'(

YOU AND ME USED TO BE TIGHT, BUT NOW MY STUPID WORK IS PUSHING US APART!!!

WELL DON'T WORRY MAN, NEXT WEEK I'LL BE ON HOLIDAY IN NEW JERSEY SO I CAN BETTER CONNECT ON HERE WITH EVERYONE :D

BRO-FIST!!! <3<3<3

I MISS YOU A LOT BRUH!!! I BARELY EVEN SEE U ANYMORE I HOPE U CAN FIND THE TIME TO RELAX AND HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SELF,AND THE THREAD BRO FIST!!!!! <33333333333333

• Depends on how you look at it tbh...

If you're a social magnet irl, then yeah, making friends on a forum seems alien to you as you have a ton of friends irl anyways.

I don't have much of a life, I do have friends irl that I hang out with, but I like coming here as well :)

yea but its kinda weird ?

• Awwwwwww!!!! :'O

NO, you have beauty! Someone will look at you and say "My God, she is so hot!" XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

nope

• Nice xD

Did anyone die? (Sorry, that's basically the only question I ask about GoT :P)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm done with Scooter. And spoilers: yes he has a mustache xD I'm good. Just watched some Game of Thrones in the night xD Thank you for asking

• I forget how old you are cuz of the maturity you display on here :P You're 14 right???

Anyways, I haven't read any of his stuff (I'm not much of a reader) but I do like his works!!! Oh yes, his death was very tragic :(

Nah, it's okay, J.K. Rowling is a pretty normal assumption considering my age I felt so bad when he died, he was only 66 yrs old

• edited August 2015

LMAO XD

I started watching again the seasons 1-5 all over again xD

I had time only to watch the first episode xD

Then my mother woke up and I went to my bed as fast as I could without her noticing me xD

Edit: BTW in the start of the episode, some people of the Night's Watch die. I think one is killed by a White Walker and the other one has been killed by Ned Stark (Sean Bean) and you know it, Ned dies in the season xD

Nice xD Did anyone die? (Sorry, that's basically the only question I ask about GoT :P)

• I've tried snails in garlic sauce :)

They taste quite earthy if you chew them too much imo :P

Kawaiii posted: »

EWWW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

• First episode and people are already dying? Okey dokey...

Poor Sean Bean, he dies in every movie :(

• 1.8k new comments

uhu.

enter image description here

• Nah, I'm 13. But technically I only ever associate with 14 year-olds seeing as I'm one year younger than everyone in my year-group xD

Oh, you should (don't take me too seriously, I'd recommend his books to random strangers if I dared)!

My mother just casually informed me of his death while we were out for a walk and couldn't understand why I looked so devastated :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

I forget how old you are cuz of the maturity you display on here :P You're 14 right??? Anyways, I haven't read any of his stuff (I'm not much of a reader) but I do like his works!!! Oh yes, his death was very tragic

• enter image description here

First I had no idea what the hell you were talking about, then I remembered. And I gotta say, Wolfie just needs his drama queen time. He's said himself that he's only joking, and we're happy to play along

• jus dont read 849-854

Kruzii posted: »

1.8k new comments uhu.

• CHEWBACCA HABLANDO EN ESPAÑOL <3 qué adorable!

HABÍA UN LOBO QUE ME QUIERE MATAR. :^)

• edited August 2015

And in every show LMAO XD

Edit: That's Game of Thrones for you xD

First episode and people are already dying? Okey dokey... Poor Sean Bean, he dies in every movie

• Are you kidding me?! I'm willing to bet those pages were the funniest thing I've read in a week xD

jus dont read 849-854

Sign in to comment in this discussion.