Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• it's too gross friend :(

let's just say it means they love each other x)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what does this mean?¿

• they talking about the frickle

lottii-lu posted: »

I wanna know though ;~;

• I'll stare at them right back!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I wanna wait till marriage to have kids Tell that to some of the girls from my High-School and they'll give you the most ridiculous glares :P

• Oh, now I wish spanish soap operas taught me more spanish .-.

if you say so x)

rhonu posted: »

it's too gross friend let's just say it means they love each other x)

• Most people I associate with are actually older than me by 1-4 years :P

Fair enough, I saw The Hogfather on TV and quite enjoyed it :)

Parent's have no idea do they?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nah, I'm 13. But technically I only ever associate with 14 year-olds seeing as I'm one year younger than everyone in my year-group xD Oh,

• aha, this I know!

¡Yo tambien! Su nombre era Harry Houdini :)

Google's translation looks fishy so I go with Bulgarian

Вярно ^-^

Google traductoring intensifies Ni. Tuve un hámster vez. . . . thoughts in Croatian Kako se samo sramotim xD

• Laugh as well and they will scatter!! XD

kristi78968 posted: »

I'll stare at them right back!

• Her facial expression does not make things any easier! :P

Kawaiii posted: »

my fav "in spanish" meme. Like seriously Rhys, just do it she has a gun.

• Maybe :P

Thanks Hazza! ;)

Awwwwwww!!!! :'O NO, you have beauty! Someone will look at you and say "My God, she is so hot!" XD

• edited August 2015

I usually prefer to write serious themes, which is why Game of Thrones would be a perfect fanficion area for me. x)

Thanks! I might continue this, but like I've said, if anyone else wants to, feel free. :)

Wow, this got serious really quickly I get tense when it comes to predator's like that.... Fucker's need to get what's coming to them >:( Anyways, this was VERY sweet!!! I hope a continuation is in order

• edited August 2015

Google Traductor won't la cooperate anymore

Harry Houdini? Interesting name :P

Вярно

hey, it's not my fault ;_;

aha, this I know! ¡Yo tambien! Su nombre era Harry Houdini Google's translation looks fishy so I go with Bulgarian Вярно ^-^

• well technically it does mean that!

rhys is saying "you disgust me" and fiona is saying "you disgust me even more" and what's below that is how they truly feel about each other... that's the lewd part

Oh, now I wish spanish soap operas taught me more spanish .-. if you say so x)

• Awww :3

i can't fooking sleep... again ;_; here's a cute pic tho

• Funny thing is that I like Cry's videos a lot more than Pewdie's videos ;P

Hmmm.... Never saw it that way :P I guess cuz our first impression is that Pewds is us, the nice open people, and Cry is the creepy stalker weirdo online

• Ep. 4 was lame compared to the other episodes. just saying

• Were you playing the same episode we were?

Ep. 4 was lame compared to the other episodes. just saying

• i wouldn't necessarily call it lame, more like underwhelming imo

• How lewd is it?

well technically it does mean that! rhys is saying "you disgust me" and fiona is saying "you disgust me even more" and what's below that is how they truly feel about each other... that's the lewd part

• mammamia

That killed me with laughter :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

ayaaaaaa, karataaaaaaa, mammamia senorita, I no know!

• well i liked episode 4 but i have a super impopular opinion about it: i didn't like the intro song at all

• He used to escape from his hamster ball a lot. Don't judge, I was ten years old at the time xD

You got a better name? (Defensive way of asking "What was your hamster called?")

hey, it's not my fault ;_;

I wasn't complaining, off-topic conversations are fun, eh? ;)

Google Traductor won't la cooperate anymore Harry Houdini? Interesting name :P Вярно hey, it's not my fault ;_;

• not very lewd but lewd enough ´_` it's vulgar more because of the expression used than because of the meaning really

but i regret posting it, because now i feel it's unfair that i leave you without knowing what it means!

How lewd is it?

• It wasn't lame at all. It just didn't have enough interaction :P

• It wasn't lame, more like everything was in a rush, but that's just my opinion.

• You got a better name?

heck yah i do. Lightning McQueen

don't judge, that was in 2006 when cars were still popular xD

and then i had another one in 2010 which i just called hamster ¯_(ツ)_/¯

off-topic conversations are fun, eh?

yah, i hav 2 agree wi u

He used to escape from his hamster ball a lot. Don't judge, I was ten years old at the time xD You got a better name? (Defensive way of a

• I love his voice so much :')

Oh right, the key. The key to the Vault. The key made specially to open the Vault. The Vault Key

• Tengo que saber lo que dice esta foto! Maldita sea, me haces siquiera hablo español a usted a través de google traductor!

Seriously, you do xD

not very lewd but lewd enough ´_` it's vulgar more because of the expression used than because of the meaning really but i regret posting it, because now i feel it's unfair that i leave you without knowing what it means!

• Except Sharpe!!!

He still lives in that one :D

First episode and people are already dying? Okey dokey... Poor Sean Bean, he dies in every movie

• edited August 2015

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here :D

enter image description here

Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• Alright then, you know the best. It's okay if you don't really wanna translate it, at least the picture looks good with them two x)

not very lewd but lewd enough ´_` it's vulgar more because of the expression used than because of the meaning really but i regret posting it, because now i feel it's unfair that i leave you without knowing what it means!

• My Mom woke me up at 7am to go to the gym with her like I do EVERY Sunday morning...

• Rhys is taller than her though... She wears heels :)

• Happened to me twice <3

Kruzii posted: »

1.8k new comments uhu.

• You're amazing, you know that? :)

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• i know what they mean...

i should have never taken spanish omg

how DARE you talk in spanish while i was sleeping, i wanted to witness that... as payback i will post an actual rhyiona in spanish my friend

• This is absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing this :)

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• It's so awesome! I love it <3

• chokes on water

Oh my god that is literally the best name I've ever heard xD

Keeping it simple is nice. I remember before I had a pet I always wondered how I'd name it and stick to one name instead of changing my mind every 3 seconds. "Hamster" completely annihilates that problem. Very clever.

You got a better name? heck yah i do. Lightning McQueen don't judge, that was in 2006 when cars were still popular xD and then

• Okay, so what do you guys think? Should I upload lewd Scooter in this thread right now or maybe later when everyone is online? :)

• I tried to translate it with Google translate... Fiona is thinking something about sex and puddles :/

how DARE you talk in spanish while i was sleeping, i wanted to witness that... as payback i will post an actual rhyiona in spanish my friend

Sign in to comment in this discussion.