Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• One out of hundreds, Harry...

Don't rain on my pity-Sean-Bean parade!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Except Sharpe!!! He still lives in that one

• Great job :D

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• Very nice as always! :)

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• i think l8er is better, cuz mo ppl will b online

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so what do you guys think? Should I upload lewd Scooter in this thread right now or maybe later when everyone is online?

• I would love to see lewd Scooter now, but for the sake of everyone not online I suggest you do it later so it doesn't get buried under the pages.

Okay, so what do you guys think? Should I upload lewd Scooter in this thread right now or maybe later when everyone is online?

• I like Fables cuz you can write any genre in that universe pretty much :D

I usually prefer to write serious themes, which is why Game of Thrones would be a perfect fanficion area for me. x) Thanks! I might continue this, but like I've said, if anyone else wants to, feel free.

• I don't think I've watched anything by Cryaotic :P

I don't really watch PewDiePie anymore, I kinda prefer Markiplier cuz he reminds me of my uncle from New Orleans!! XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Funny thing is that I like Cry's videos a lot more than Pewdie's videos ;P

• what can i say? i was a smart kid back then :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

chokes on water Oh my god that is literally the best name I've ever heard xD Keeping it simple is nice. I remember before I had a pet

• Okay, later will be best x3

i think l8er is better, cuz mo ppl will b online

• I can send you my creation via PM if you'd like :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

I would love to see lewd Scooter now, but for the sake of everyone not online I suggest you do it later so it doesn't get buried under the pages.

• And I'll be offline :'(

i think l8er is better, cuz mo ppl will b online

• Wow, it's great! :D

• Yeah, Fables is great for that, I would try to write in that universe but I've only recently got into the comics though I played TWAU when it came out. :)

I like Fables cuz you can write any genre in that universe pretty much

• It was missing something. But it wasn't lame!

Ep. 4 was lame compared to the other episodes. just saying

• PM me plz lassy?? >:)

i know what they mean... i should have never taken spanish omg

• Yes please xD

I can send you my creation via PM if you'd like

• You could send it in PM to the people that would like to see it but might be offline later? /raises hand/ ;)

• :(

you can't please (no innuendo intended) everyone :\

And I'll be offline

• yeah mala follá technically has that word but doesn't mean sex, it's a spanish slang that means something like "badass" x)

I tried to translate it with Google translate... Fiona is thinking something about sex and puddles

• I can send you my creations right now via PM. I also made lewd Fiona and Rhys xD

Even Clem x3

And I'll be offline

• It's not exactly what they're saying, but a rough translate. x)

PM me plz lassy??

• yeh send me sum lewd skooter now

I can send you my creations right now via PM. I also made lewd Fiona and Rhys xD Even Clem x3

• I ADORE the comics!! Never selling my collection, I will have my children read those things!! XD

It's thnx to Fables that I became a fanfiction writer actually :) It inspired me that much...

Let me know what you think of them as well! I personally didn't like the last issue of the series (felt really rushed) but overall Fables is an all-time favorite of mine :')

Yeah, Fables is great for that, I would try to write in that universe but I've only recently got into the comics though I played TWAU when it came out.

• Yes since i will be offline later i would also like to see it

enter image description here

I can send you my creation via PM if you'd like

• Raises hand with lassy

You could send it in PM to the people that would like to see it but might be offline later? /raises hand/

• Fair enough :)

what can i say? i was a smart kid back then :P

• It translated to fuck puddles or something like that :P

PM me the English?

rhonu posted: »

yeah mala follá technically has that word but doesn't mean sex, it's a spanish slang that means something like "badass" x)

• really? this is embarrassing... x) though it's not really my creation, credits go to the only friend i have that also plays TFTBL and you know, we get desperate

i know what they mean... i should have never taken spanish omg

• Better than nothing :)

It's not exactly what they're saying, but a rough translate. x)

• Even Clem? lmao I'd like to see that

I can send you my creations right now via PM. I also made lewd Fiona and Rhys xD Even Clem x3

• okay... but just because it's you asking x)

It translated to fuck puddles or something like that :P PM me the English?

• AHH THIS ISGORGEOUS... is she fixing his arm? <3

• Yes she is, @Sometime_Soon gave me the awesome idea so i did it

AHH THIS ISGORGEOUS... is she fixing his arm?

• Some of my close friends and their family are Spanish, so I took it for a year in high school. :)

really? this is embarrassing... x) though it's not really my creation, credits go to the only friend i have that also plays TFTBL and you know, we get desperate

• Gracias mi amore <3

okay... but just because it's you asking x)

• ok time for actual relevant rhyiona and not me translating silly stuff, please hit me if i do that ever again

throwback to this video

enter link description here

• This is basically me with my book collection. XD

It's great that it can inspire people, it shows how good and interesting the comics are. :)

The story's very interesting right now, I'm just waiting for the next issue to be delivered from a friend. :D

I ADORE the comics!! Never selling my collection, I will have my children read those things!! XD It's thnx to Fables that I became a fanf

• MOM GET THE CAMERA!

Yes she is, @Sometime_Soon gave me the awesome idea so i did it

• Ah, the good old days...

ok time for actual relevant rhyiona and not me translating silly stuff, please hit me if i do that ever again throwback to this video enter link description here

• Still looks like your sister though

technically, Inori is the daughter of two Da'ath test subjects. She had Mana's soul implanted in her to act as her vessel. However, the plan

Sign in to comment in this discussion.