Scenes we probably won't see in the final episode.

Any revenge on Ramsay Snow= Plot armor

Mira using Podrick's name to get out of trouble with Cersei and Lucan=While possible i doubt it'll be important enough to use

After Cotter's [likely] death Gared plays Rodrik to Sylvi's Elena. [grief sex]= we wont see that mainly because it'd be extremely creepy even more so then canon's Gared Talia mutual but unacted affection

Tom's true identity revealed= Spoiler he's a coal boy not a prince in disguise, or cersei's bastard son, or some other big twist.

Cersei revealing Sera was given wine to loosen Mira's tongue like mira was given to loosen tyrion= Because Cersei's not going to give up a decent spy

Killin Sera for being the spy=It's kings landing and alot of eyes are on mira especially if damien was killed there's no subtle way to kill sera.

Asher killing Gwynn to show that revenge is more important then former love.= doesn't seem likely

Tyrion calls in his favor= At this point tyrion is pretty much out of the series being locked up and all.

Roose Bolton or Tywin= Because they really haven't been necessary to the plot even joffrey didnt get screen time.

The Siege on Castle Black= Would require Gared to go back to Castle black and there's no time.

Jon Snows body at castle black= Same reason and hbo would have to tip its hand on whether or not on Jon was still alive.

The destruction of one house= because if the forresters and whitehills aren't in the books chances are forresters and possibly white hills both get destroyed.

Mance Rayder= Because there's so much going on with finding the north grove there wont be much time for Gared to run into mance himself.

Comments

• The Forresters are mentioned in A Dance With Dragons, the Whitehills aren't.

• Jon Snows body at castle black= Same reason and hbo would have to tip its hand on whether or not on Jon was still alive.

That's also over a full season away anyway.

Not sure what the point is of listing everything that's not going to happen. That's basically an infinite list. I mean, we're not going to see Mira scale the Wall or Ryon in Dorne either.

• After Cotter's [likely] death Gared plays Rodrik to Sylvi's Elena. [grief sex]= we wont see that mainly because it'd be extremely creepy even more so then canon's Gared Talia mutual but unacted affection

enter image description here

• ''Tom's true identity revealed= Spoiler he's a coal boy not a prince in disguise, or cersei's bastard son, or some other big twist''

Was it not confirmed that he was working for Olenna Tyrell?

• Well, uh, Jon isn't dead for a whole season yet, so there's zero reason we'd see it.

• its cut dialogue, could be changed but unlikely

• We won't see a "Next Time on Game of Thrones".

• Randy Orton will rko outta nowhere Gryff.

• You really like the idea of Gared being a paedophile don'tcha?

• That would make sense.. Though I wish to talk to grandma tyrell.

• edited August 2015

I doubt Gared will go after Sylvi or Talia, since they both seem too young for Gared.

Granted, it's the world of Game of Thrones, but I feel like Gared has some respect.

Maybe if Talia hits eighteen before he comes back, I doubt it though.

(EDIT) Granted, I want the plot twist where Gared becomes Lord of the Forresters, or that Gared is revealed to be Gregor's son, which I also doubt.

• edited August 2015

Ludd won't die

P.S: Gryff is the fourth-born, but we've only seen him, Gwynn and their father. When do you think telltale will bring the other 3 brothers into the mix? Or do you think they were killed off already

P.S.S: Why no Jaime Lannister?!

• One died of greyscale ,another one is a maester at the citadele,and the third is in service OF Roose.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Ludd won't die P.S: Gryff is the fourth-born, but we've only seen him, Gwynn and their father. When do you think telltale will bring the other 3 brothers into the mix? Or do you think they were killed off already P.S.S: Why no Jaime Lannister?!

• Which episode did it explain that? I never looked at the brothers on the paintings in episode 4

darko22 posted: »

One died of greyscale ,another one is a maester at the citadele,and the third is in service OF Roose.

• Just look at the brothers on the paintings in episode 4

Which episode did it explain that? I never looked at the brothers on the paintings in episode 4

• I'd reaaaaaally like to see Asher kill Gwyn but I highly doubt it will happen too. Not because I don't like Gwyn, quite the opposite, and I wish we'd seen more of her before now. I just think it'd be an amazing (read: horrifying and emotionally excruciating) scene. But even if it's an option it won't happen for me because in my "personal canon" playthrough I saved my boy Rodders, so...

• edited August 2015

Gryff at the moment is second in line unless Torrhen (the oldest living, the firstborn died) has some sons running about that we don't know about. Personally, I'm hoping for Torrhen and Ebbert Whitehill as playable characters in season two. Other than that, I don't think they'll appear. Torrhen could be some source of conflict in the final episode, although I'd hate it if he arrived in episode six and was just another two-bit villain with no redeemable qualities like Ludd and Gryff. It might be worth mentioning that some people think that Ebbert (thirdborn, the one training to be a maester) is actually Ortengryn, but that's fucking stupid and there's nothing more to be said on that.

Jaime doesn't have anything to add to the story (well, neither did Jon) and there hasn't been any way to slip him in. I suppose they could have had him at the corronation feast or in the throne room with Tyrion and Cersei or something but they chose not to.

Ludd won't die P.S: Gryff is the fourth-born, but we've only seen him, Gwynn and their father. When do you think telltale will bring the other 3 brothers into the mix? Or do you think they were killed off already P.S.S: Why no Jaime Lannister?!

• Let's hope Harys will die in a painful way.

• It's interesting how protective his armor is. i imagine if it was set aflame it would be discomforting to wear.

Let's hope Harys will die in a painful way.

• you sure? Sylvi might pull a ''you know nothing Gared''

WalkerHH93 posted: »

After Cotter's [likely] death Gared plays Rodrik to Sylvi's Elena. [grief sex]= we wont see that mainly because it'd be extremely creepy even more so then canon's Gared Talia mutual but unacted affection

• Slyvi and Gared....welp now thats in my brain time to get some bleach.

KronusX posted: »

you sure? Sylvi might pull a ''you know nothing Gared''

• Lady Elyssa after taking Castle Whitehill in the nursery where Whitehill babes coo plunging daggers into the bassinets.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2015

I like how they didnt work out the most/second most hated character {jofferey] to even get screen time.

As for indoctrination... i mean oretgryn is a whitehill son theory that might explain while gryff kicked the ever loving piss out of him [i dont believe it for a moment but as i was about to mock it, it seemed like something gryff would do to his own brothers especially if they were bullies]

Gryff at the moment is second in line unless Torrhen (the oldest living, the firstborn died) has some sons running about that we don't know

• Jon Snow running into Gared and "pretending" he didn't see him out of respect.

Lady forrester literally butchering babies.

Talia going deeper into the revenge madness her ethan the brave song seems to imply.[calling on mance to summon cannibals and giants to eat the boltons? they may deserve it but it can't be healthy for her]

• Ugh! I find it hard not to like Gwyns character and don't want her to die, let alone Asher kill her... Maybe he could just stab her voice in the face... Maybe.

• Who says Mance isn't already in The North Grove?

Who says Tyrion won't call his favor in during his trial?

Maybe Tom works for Varys, or even Littlefinger (who have no cameos in the game, but can still be mentioned)

If Jon is going to Crasters Keep, who's to say he doesn't find Gared on the way there? He probably is riding a horse, while Gareds been running most the time.

• That's the only thing I'd wanna see in episode 6.. And it'd be worth it

Randy Orton will rko outta nowhere Gryff.

• Then he will punt him xd.

That's the only thing I'd wanna see in episode 6.. And it'd be worth it

• I wish I could annoy Gryff, about the eye... But no.

• Whose to say they wont show Lady Forrester stabbing crying baby whitehills to death. [odds of what ttg is comfortable with mostly]

As for tyrions trial, if the game ties into the show did he do anything or did anything happen that could have been caused by mira offscreen?

i dont know who varys is other then a weird theory he's a merman and dont know LF at all. But only two people have a good clue mira broke into tyrions office. Tom and Morgryn. And Morgryn would like Andros out of the way as much as mira which would mean Cersei's offer is less a tit for tat and a "if you succeed i'll have andros killed and make you think i'm doing it for you, if you fail i'll have andros killed and make you think i still did it for you so now you are in my debt."

I'm not holding my breath on jon reappearing.

Who says Mance isn't already in The North Grove? Who says Tyrion won't call his favor in during his trial? Maybe Tom works for Varys,

• My personal feelings for gwynn are realizes i am not awake enough for an comparison I dont hate her, i dont like her, she's not very interesting in my opinion. The only reason I want to "kill" her as Asher is basically because him killing the woman he loved for the sake of his house would be a powerful statement.

Ugh! I find it hard not to like Gwyns character and don't want her to die, let alone Asher kill her... Maybe he could just stab her voice in the face... Maybe.

• The King of Whipers.. Or some variation of that. The bald unic who knows all secrets of everything.
    And what, you don't know Littlefinger. Varys and Littlefinger are the two most important characters in GoT (at least the show).

And the difference between most other ppl and my Gared, is that I told Jon snow about the North Grove... Multiple times. He better come to my rescue, we're the nights watch.

CapnJay posted: »

Whose to say they wont show Lady Forrester stabbing crying baby whitehills to death. [odds of what ttg is comfortable with mostly] As for

• "We're the nights watch"
    I'm not sure frostfinger would call a brother killer [in his eyes], a wildling in disguise, and a wildling's sister "Night's Watch"

The King of Whipers.. Or some variation of that. The bald unic who knows all secrets of everything. And what, you don't know Littlefinger.

• Ryon being horribly murdered in an fakeout where you think you've saved him only to discover he was tortured to death because of what [might have] happened to gryff.

Killing Ryon to give the whitehills no leverage at all.

• Being able as Asher to do worse then just kill the traitor if rodrik spared him.

Royland: Asher now here's the true lord of the house. I told Rodrik i'd swear and oath to you.
    Asher: Strip him and restrain him
    Royland: What are you doing?!
    Asher: What i must
    Begins violenly torturing him
    Royland: You're as bad as the fucking bastard snow!
    Asher: No Royland, i'm much worse.

Ryon being horribly murdered in an fakeout where you think you've saved him only to discover he was tortured to death because of what [might have] happened to gryff. Killing Ryon to give the whitehills no leverage at all.

• edited September 2015

After Cotter's [likely] death Gared plays Rodrik to Sylvi's Elena. [grief sex]

enter image description here

• from what i heard Daenarys was thirteen and jorah was trying to sleep with her. So i know nothing when it comes to Age of Consent in Westeros.

After Cotter's [likely] death Gared plays Rodrik to Sylvi's Elena. [grief sex]

• edited September 2015

But Sylvie is like 10 or 9. Gared is like 19 or 20..
    The hell's wrong with you?

And actually, no. Daenarys was 17 in the show. Currently she is in her early 20's or something. So I think it would be perfectly fine for Jorah to "sleep with her"
    And Jorah didn't actually have any intention of fucking her. He just wanted to love her.

While you on the other hand, Sylvie doesn't even like Gared. She sees him as a Stranger and a waste of human existance, there is no fucking way that she will have a "Grief Sex" scene.

from what i heard Daenarys was thirteen and jorah was trying to sleep with her. So i know nothing when it comes to Age of Consent in Westeros.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2015

did some research in the first chapter she was in daenarys was thirteen naked and about to be raped by what is quoted by one person as the equivalent of "Attila the hun" and apparently the other characters were aged up for the show as well. Sylvie likes my Gared. maybe not in a Rhysha sense but in a "not so bad" sense. As with all things determinant. And there wouldn't be a grief sex scene either way even rodrik and elenas was post coital played for comedy. Don't go jumping down my throat i'm not shipping Garedvi or sylved or whatever that would be called. If anything does happen to Cotter it'll become Less Awesome Lee and Season 2 Clementine at best. However this is a thread of what will definitely NOT be in the next episode not things we "HOPE" will be in the next episode if it was i'd never include that. though i'd like to have a sorta thing with Gared's younger sister is dead, Sylvi's older brother is dead. They become sort of adopted siblings to each other.

But Sylvie is like 10 or 9. Gared is like 19 or 20.. The hell's wrong with you? And actually, no. Daenarys was 17 in the show. Currently

• No, Daenerys was 17 in the Show. In the books however she was 13. And guess where Telltale's version takes place in? that's right, the Show.

But, alright. I understand what this thread is about, my brain just started fucking about when I saw that.

did some research in the first chapter she was in daenarys was thirteen naked and about to be raped by what is quoted by one person as the e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.