Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The next issue? Girl, buy the Volumes!!

Fables has a very rich story, and you will need to read all of the spin-off's as well, as they contribute massively to the overall story in different ways :D

Sure I spent like, £300 on getting the whole series, but it was so worth it :')

This is basically me with my book collection. XD It's great that it can inspire people, it shows how good and interesting the comics are.

• it's amazing!!

also your new avatar is so cute <3 it looks like he has stubble... it would look good on him!

Yes she is, @Sometime_Soon gave me the awesome idea so i did it

• I've yet to look online for them yet! My friend has issues upon issues that he's loaning me! :)

I've read 'The Wolf Among Us' one, which is Bigby's thoughts throughout the game, if I'm correct?

£300? Don't worry, I accidentally ordered ten of one book series and it cost me £500. x3

HazzatheMan posted: »

The next issue? Girl, buy the Volumes!! Fables has a very rich story, and you will need to read all of the spin-off's as well, as they co

• edited August 2015

Im testing out different profile pictures so expect image changes though ill probably end up changing my image to that rhys one

rhonu posted: »

it's amazing!! also your new avatar is so cute it looks like he has stubble... it would look good on him!

• I find this so cuttteee! :D

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• It's only one month old.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah, the good old days...

• Thread time is faster than ordinary time...

It's only one month old.

• so wut?

that's like, a fifth of this thred's age, bruh

It's only one month old.

• And yet it is already buried so far beneath the pages. Whatcha say 'bout that?

• Whatcha say 'bout that?

enter image description here

And yet it is already buried so far beneath the pages. Whatcha say 'bout that?

• That's not a lot.

so wut? that's like, a fifth of this thred's age, bruh

• yes it is.

That's not a lot.

• enter image description here

Whatcha say 'bout that?

• Kay gotta go eat, see ya later ^-^

• Whatever you say bruh.

yes it is.

• See you later, Joey! :D

Kay gotta go eat, see ya later ^-^

• gotta go eat

lewd

anyway, dobar tek!

Kay gotta go eat, see ya later ^-^

• Okay, so I'm thinking to make some improvements to another TT characters.

What about Luke when he's drowning? :D

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm thinking to make some improvements to another TT characters. What about Luke when he's drowning?

• When I returned, there was 11k comments. You will be able to read 1.8k XD

Kruzii posted: »

1.8k new comments uhu.

• 200 new comments... nice.

• We're so dead ;_;

BTW I finished lewd Scooter :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

200 new comments... nice.

• and of course people are still talking about the spanish

guys sorry we were possessed last night

• You know that magic outside of Hogwarts forbidden?

enter image description here

Made more fan art, This time its actual rhyiona art, Yes this artwork will be buried under alot of posts in a couple of hours so see it while its still here Made with sfm/photoshop and magic stuff

• It was kinda funny, except I couldn't understand anything

and of course people are still talking about the spanish guys sorry we were possessed last night

• Es divertido hablar en español! Debería empezar a hablar en español a partir de ahora!

Lol, so good speaking spanish xD

and of course people are still talking about the spanish guys sorry we were possessed last night

• you could but most of the thread wouldn't understand you

Es divertido hablar en español! Debería empezar a hablar en español a partir de ahora! Lol, so good speaking spanish xD

• not much to understand about [CRIES IN SPANISH] tho :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It was kinda funny, except I couldn't understand anything

• There's always google translator. That's how I speak spanish XD

you could but most of the thread wouldn't understand you

• edited August 2015

Utilicé el traductor de google.

I'm so good at speaking spanish.

Es divertido hablar en español! Debería empezar a hablar en español a partir de ahora! Lol, so good speaking spanish xD

• Lo estoy usando, también. Además, debemos convertir este hilo en un hilo español. ¿Cómo impresionante es eso!

Spanish is the best language :')

Utilicé el traductor de google. I'm so good at speaking spanish.

• I know but some of them were talking a bit in spanish. What language is the next so I can prepare?

not much to understand about [CRIES IN SPANISH] tho :P

• Estamos hombre tan inteligente, deja sólo tiene que utilizar el traductor de google en todos los envíos

Yep.

Lo estoy usando, también. Además, debemos convertir este hilo en un hilo español. ¿Cómo impresionante es eso! Spanish is the best language :')

• I dunno. Spanish was home to them dank memes so that's why it won.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I know but some of them were talking a bit in spanish. What language is the next so I can prepare?

• edited August 2015

soooooooo did i miss any rhyiona or was it just more spanish

cause spanish is nice and all but i need some rhyiona in my life

• No tengo ningún problema con eso. Y también, ¿por qué debemos conocer algunos idiomas cuando siempre hay el traductor de google?

BTW...

Dejemos de hablar español por el momento. Creo que vamos a convertir este tema en una clusterfuck.

Estamos hombre tan inteligente, deja sólo tiene que utilizar el traductor de google en todos los envíos Yep.

• Creo Verde estará enojado con nosotros para él spam con comentarios en español .

BTW

Me encantan tus fotos lascivas ;)

No tengo ningún problema con eso. Y también, ¿por qué debemos conocer algunos idiomas cuando siempre hay el traductor de google? BTW... Dejemos de hablar español por el momento. Creo que vamos a convertir este tema en una clusterfuck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.