Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I've got it then! :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey man, no worries ok Just write what you feel, it's a lot easier that way. And if you can't make it a long one then don't pressure yourself. A sentence of words is enough for me :P

• Great job, it looks wonderful <3

• in spanish:

hostia puta ya joder mira nene que ya hemos dicho mil veces que a ver si dejamos de hacer el soplapollas en este hilo, así que ten cuidao con lo que pones porque si no tiene nada que ver con rhyiona a ver qué pinta aquí, no?

in english:

post rhyiona

Wolfenus54 posted: »

In spanish: Está bien, amigo. Voy a tratar de no ser agresivo. Yo sólo voy a publicar creaciones lascivas! In english: Okay, dude. I'll try not to be aggresive. I'm just going to post lewd creations!

• Okay. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just don't overdo it in case Green doesn't like that.

• Whoa, calm down, I know who he is! I just haven't played TWD so I don't feel emotionally attached to him :\

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO LUKE IS?! :O

• yup. this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, cuz dubrovnik is expensive af ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wow, all those places look really beautiful

• Rhys is finding himself. Maybe his weeaboo phase will pass.

Quiff posted: »

i can't believe what rhys has succumbed into... i like thought he was better than that thrash ninja

• says the big bad wolf

Says the Big Drama Wolf* ;)

says the big bad wolf...

• Not butt. :(

looks like you need one, if u catch mah drift

enter image description here

But. Not butt.

• but pablo did provide some sick rhyiona art

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey, hey, hey! Don't bring Spanish back into this or Pablo Picasso will be back and Green will get angry again...

• That we can agree on. Green still wouldn't be happy tho. :s

but pablo did provide some sick rhyiona art

• enter image description here

says the big bad wolf Says the Big Drama Wolf*

• Oh yes please.

It takes a lot of effort to go through all the comment everyday :p

Ty ^^ Tomorrow I may do more creations like that. I made already 7 yesterday. Do you want me to send you my creations via PM?

• I hope you have a great time, then ^-^

yup. this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, cuz dubrovnik is expensive af ^-^

• i have no words

Not butt. looks like you need one, if u catch mah drift

• edited August 2015

BROTHA RIGHT IN THE HEART <3

TenkGrow posted: »

But I love you guys more!

• Lol, you know there is a google translator, right? xD

rhonu posted: »

in spanish: hostia puta ya joder mira nene que ya hemos dicho mil veces que a ver si dejamos de hacer el soplapollas en este hilo, así qu

• Thank you! That's the look I was aiming for. I never expected this to be recieved so well. It means a lot! :')

Wow man... this is exactly what we needed! This is how it should have been! Damn it Telltale! You have said you've done this in Photoshop? It all looks like it was all rendered inside the game! Colour me impressed!

• I hope he'll be happy with Rhys' diary...

That we can agree on. Green still wouldn't be happy tho.

• guys spanish again ? butt iam not trying to fight :D

In spanish: Está bien, amigo. Voy a tratar de no ser agresivo. Yo sólo voy a publicar creaciones lascivas! In english: Okay, dude. I'll try not to be aggresive. I'm just going to post lewd creations!

• Oh, okay. Lol, sorry about that xD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Whoa, calm down, I know who he is! I just haven't played TWD so I don't feel emotionally attached to him

• I will pray for Rhys. So that he may one day grow up to become the pokemon master.

I mean, everyone knows that pokemon is the only acceptable obsession

Rhys is finding himself. Maybe his weeaboo phase will pass.

• claro

traduce esto:

hay demasiados comentarios en este hilo que no tienen nada que ver con rhyiona y eso no es plan así que controlarse un poquito arfavo

Lol, you know there is a google translator, right? xD

• Will you be doing anymore projects with rhyiona? we could always use more fanartists and editors

TenkGrow posted: »

Thank you! That's the look I was aiming for. I never expected this to be recieved so well. It means a lot! :')

• Who knows, maybe he'll become a Pokemon master along his journey... :)

Quiff posted: »

I will pray for Rhys. So that he may one day grow up to become the pokemon master. I mean, everyone knows that pokemon is the only acceptable obsession

• pls grumpy you are too grumpy :p

GrumpyDof posted: »

You are an horde of fanatics liking everything with the word Rhyiona in it but we're supposed to raise your numbers. I don't see the logic behind that, that's weird.

• So um, last day of Summer vacation. I'm going to actually be busy with life so, no promises on visiting this thread daily. However, I do expect that we still uphold Green's standards. If something is obviously going to lead to spam, do not continue it. We don't need this thread to get closed down because of something stupid like that. While getting off topic is not bad, spamming is a whole different level. :P

Second of all, be polite to everyone and if something gets out of hand here, take it somewhere else because we don't need that sort of stuff polluting the relatively nice atmosphere we have going on here.

Lastly, Rhyiona it up.

Credit to GarrulousGibberish

Credit to GarrulousGibberish

• yea just kidding :D

Hellmen posted: »

Hey man, dont be so rude, we are civilized people, right?)

• This is like a metaphor of us...

i can't fooking sleep... again ;_; here's a cute pic tho

• Okay, I'm going to post something with Rhyiona xD

claro traduce esto: hay demasiados comentarios en este hilo que no tienen nada que ver con rhyiona y eso no es plan así que controlarse un poquito arfavo

• did you forget i'm also waiting for him... i think he did

I wonder if Rhys is coming back to the bae soon. Maybe he'll send a letter in a bit.

• Thank you! It's a great honor!

kristi78968 posted: »

OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SIR! THE PRESIDENT SALUTES YOU!

• edited August 2015

I have to agree. It sounds really provoking. Normally I would be fine with that, but if you take it as a reason to start a fun little fight, everyone goes apeshit, so this is kinda unfair. If you talk shit, expect to get shit back. If you can't handle it, then don't. It kind of pisses me off how everyone in our ship is always forcing everyone to remain "civil" and then you come here and read all this anti-rhysha shit. Disgusting.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Could you stop with your "Omg when you ship Rhysha trolololol" ? There was a time where it was funny to see you blabbering about anything

• Cuuuuute. <3

So um, last day of Summer vacation. I'm going to actually be busy with life so, no promises on visiting this thread daily. However, I do exp

• como debe ser

si no quieres que nos cierren el hilo o que esto se convierta en un pozo de mierda

<3

Okay, I'm going to post something with Rhyiona xD

• well you're obviously the person that's more worried for him

i really need to go get that letter don't i

did you forget i'm also waiting for him... i think he did

• ;---------------------------;

"BUT NOW MY STUPID WORK IS PUSHING US APART!!!"

WERE STILL TIGHT BRUH? ;_________;

"WELL DON'T WORRY MAN, NEXT WEEK I'LL BE ON HOLIDAY IN NEW JERSEY SO I CAN BETTER CONNECT ON HERE WITH EVERYONE :D"

BRO FIST<333333333333333333

HazzatheMan posted: »

BRUH I KNOW RIGHT?! YOU AND ME USED TO BE TIGHT, BUT NOW MY STUPID WORK IS PUSHING US APART!!! WELL DON'T WORRY MAN, NEXT WEEK I'LL BE ON HOLIDAY IN NEW JERSEY SO I CAN BETTER CONNECT ON HERE WITH EVERYONE BRO-FIST!!! <3<3

• That Rhyiona art looks so cool <3

So um, last day of Summer vacation. I'm going to actually be busy with life so, no promises on visiting this thread daily. However, I do exp

• I guess we'll have to just wait and find out :^)

Who knows, maybe he'll become a Pokemon master along his journey...

• i will be happy <3

I hope he'll be happy with Rhys' diary...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.