Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Great job, it looks wonderful

• awesome <3

kristi78968 posted: »

So um, last day of Summer vacation. I'm going to actually be busy with life so, no promises on visiting this thread daily. However, I do exp

• edited August 2015

...a little, maybe. Still, they have nothing in common, especially regarding their personalities or genes. So incest wouldn't be a concern, which seems to be the main issue here.

(Not that it would really stop me at this point...)

Still looks like your sister though

• so with the rhysha thing and the spam the thread is making me anxious so i'll better leave :(

also there's a storm coming so i better turn off the computer. sorry guys, i'll come back later or maybe tomorrow ;; bye!!

• Well, I'm planning on it, however I'll be a little bit occupied in the future, so you know. I'll try and make time for it, althoug I'm lacking ideas. :\

Will you be doing anymore projects with rhyiona? we could always use more fanartists and editors

• It's sad that some of us for some reason can't remain civil. I personally hate it when I have to constantly repeat the same shit over and over again about this. :P

Off topic question Shu, but aren't you a neutral? (As in you ship both?)

I have to agree. It sounds really provoking. Normally I would be fine with that, but if you take it as a reason to start a fun little fight,

• Storm is coming x)

rhonu posted: »

so with the rhysha thing and the spam the thread is making me anxious so i'll better leave also there's a storm coming so i better turn off the computer. sorry guys, i'll come back later or maybe tomorrow ;; bye!!

• that's fair enough, see you later aurora<3

so with the rhysha thing and the spam the thread is making me anxious so i'll better leave also there's a storm coming so i better turn off the computer. sorry guys, i'll come back later or maybe tomorrow ;; bye!!

• edited August 2015

Good luck, see you soon

• It's okay Rhonu, I was going to cool off from all of this as well by taking a hike for a bit. We still need to set up that play day for our sons though! <3

Stay safe during that storm! I'll make sure you come back to Rhyiona. <3

• There's no spam going on tho.

See you soon, hope you get better. :(

• no. I can't stand Rhyiona (sry, nothing personal). I just come here because our thread is inactive and I enjoy the company (while trying to ignore basically all the Rhyiona content quietly)

It's sad that some of us for some reason can't remain civil. I personally hate it when I have to constantly repeat the same shit over and over again about this. :P Off topic question Shu, but aren't you a neutral? (As in you ship both?)

• Hope to see you later, Rhonu!

• Same problem with me im also lacking ideas when it comes to making fanart, i normally ask other people here, they normally have good ideas

enter image description here

TenkGrow posted: »

Well, I'm planning on it, however I'll be a little bit occupied in the future, so you know. I'll try and make time for it, althoug I'm lacking ideas.

• When my friends say "Fuck Rhyiona! That will never happen! Rhysha FTW!" how I react to that:

• The Rhyshas just asked people not to say something like this.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

When my friends say "Fuck Rhyiona! That will never happen! Rhysha FTW!" how I react to that:

• edited August 2015

pls lets not start dis again

When my friends say "Fuck Rhyiona! That will never happen! Rhysha FTW!" how I react to that:

• Ah okay, Don't worry, I don't take offense. You not shipping what I ship is the least offensive thing you can do to me considering what I've been told before! (Like to kill myself because of my voice. :p)

no. I can't stand Rhyiona (sry, nothing personal). I just come here because our thread is inactive and I enjoy the company (while trying to ignore basically all the Rhyiona content quietly)

• edited August 2015

I don't talk about the Rhyshas. I'm talking about my friends.

Edit: And tbh, I kinda ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona, I just don't hang out in their thread much :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The Rhyshas just asked people not to say something like this.

• Still, let's not mention Rhysha, it's better that way. We don't want to offend anyone.

I don't talk about the Rhyshas. I'm talking about my friends. Edit: And tbh, I kinda ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona, I just don't hang out in their thread much :P

• oh, come on. your voice can't possibly be that bad.

Ah okay, Don't worry, I don't take offense. You not shipping what I ship is the least offensive thing you can do to me considering what I've been told before! (Like to kill myself because of my voice. )

• That still technically counts.

I don't talk about the Rhyshas. I'm talking about my friends. Edit: And tbh, I kinda ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona, I just don't hang out in their thread much :P

• But it's context is still about Rhyiona vs Rhysha.

• me too bruh D:

• All of my friends are Rhysha shippers but I ship Rhysha, too :P

me too bruh

• I'll let you be the judge of that. XD

oh, come on. your voice can't possibly be that bad.

• Great, this gif will be my new nightmare for tonight ;_;

BigBadPaul posted: »

pls lets not start dis again

• EVERYBODY IS HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT SAYS. X)

LMAO XD

OMFG!!!! X)

how DARE you talk in spanish while i was sleeping, i wanted to witness that... as payback i will post an actual rhyiona in spanish my friend

• You're welcome!

Great, this gif will be my new nightmare for tonight ;_;

• Does the Cersei death stare

Lol, just kidding. I wanted some nightmares anyway. xD

You're welcome!

• Anywhosies, I have things to work on. I'll be going for now everyone and remember what I said earlier. If you guys could pass the message onto the members who get on later then I would appreciate it.

Rhyiona it up everyone. <3

• OMFG, please kill yoursel-

naaah, just kidding. That's a totally fine voice. I have heard worse.

I'll let you be the judge of that. XD

• Does anyone have a link to the leaked episode 5 audio.

Wow man... this is exactly what we needed! This is how it should have been! Damn it Telltale! You have said you've done this in Photoshop? It all looks like it was all rendered inside the game! Colour me impressed!

• Aw thank you. :) <3

OMFG, please kill yoursel- naaah, just kidding. That's a totally fine voice. I have heard worse.

• Bye Kristi! Be safe!

Anywhosies, I have things to work on. I'll be going for now everyone and remember what I said earlier. If you guys could pass the message onto the members who get on later then I would appreciate it. Rhyiona it up everyone.

• Why should we? You know that if we link to you the leaked episode 5 audio, it'll have us banned in the Telltale website for who knows how long.

Does anyone have a link to the leaked episode 5 audio.

• I can't beleive that's a photo edit job! You sir, have a talent! :O

• I don't even care if I ship Rhysha, whoever did this did an amazing job.

• Haha, I never draw kiss scenes though xDDD

And, Elly, I saw your comments before but sadly I didn't have time to reply.

We, including me, always consider you as a friend and especially your continuing support means so much to me. :)

So, please do not think of leaving again or I will be sad D:

Awesome! This is similar to @tessie0713's art style.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.