Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Okay, I can't do this. I am sick to death of the true page. I'm going outside for a bit to avoid smashing my computer into pieces. It better be fixed when I get back >:(

Sorry for leaving but I'm very annoyed right now xD

• NOPE XD LMAO

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Chewbie, you never give up, do you? Eh, what the hell.

• just be free<3

Yes! That's it! Thank you! flies away

• I'm back! I had to get some supplies and stuff.

I... can see that there has been some drama with the Rhyshans. Let's just not bring up Rhysha in a certain context again :S

• vidimo se kasnije, JJ <3

Okay, I can't do this. I am sick to death of the true page. I'm going outside for a bit to avoid smashing my computer into pieces. It better be fixed when I get back >:( Sorry for leaving but I'm very annoyed right now xD

• edited August 2015

lolz my parents they just know i watch cartoons but i didnt watch any cartoons in this month i watched game of thrones like 3 time's bruh twd too <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

When my parents find out what Game of Thrones is about: Mother: Woah! No more GoT for you! This has inappropriate stuff! Me: Sighs But

• Yeah, that'd be a good idea.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm back! I had to get some supplies and stuff. I... can see that there has been some drama with the Rhyshans. Let's just not bring up Rhysha in a certain context again :S

• Okay. Okay.

tessie0713 posted: »

Haha, I never draw kiss scenes though xDDD And, Elly, I saw your comments before but sadly I didn't have time to reply. We, including

• okey-dokey.

I'm back! I had to get some supplies and stuff. I... can see that there has been some drama with the Rhyshans. Let's just not bring up Rhysha in a certain context again :S

• I don't want to argue with them really or go back to "which is the better ship", it's much more peaceful when we get along.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, that'd be a good idea.

• welcome back bruh :D

• enter image description here

When my parents find out what Game of Thrones is about: Mother: Woah! No more GoT for you! This has inappropriate stuff! Me: Sighs But

• Thank you fam :D

welcome back bruh

• Lol, my parents already know that I don't like watching cartoons anymore :p

lolz my parents they just know i watch cartoons but i didnt watch any cartoons in this month i watched game of thrones like 3 time's bruh twd too

• Yeah, everyone has the right to ship whatever they want (unless it's something like Cluke, that's just not right).

I don't want to argue with them really or go back to "which is the better ship", it's much more peaceful when we get along.

• Good.

Hellmen posted: »

okey-dokey.

• No!

I won't leave yet, buddy. I'm still here <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Almost everyone left and I can feel my heart breaking.

• remember i am always with you in spirit friend, like handsome jack... well, not like that... but you know... <3

(the storm has passed. it was underwhelming. expectations were not met. it's still hot as hell in here... ;; )

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Almost everyone left and I can feel my heart breaking.

• wut drama?

tbh people will find anything dramatic these days...¯_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, glad to see u back fam

• enter image description here

Dat face though xD

• edited August 2015

Exactly. I cannot stand Rhack whatsoever but I'm not going to spam the ship tag telling them not to ship it.

(unless it's something like Cluke, that's just not right)

Ugh Cluke, well at least that boat drowned... in a ice cold lake.

Yeah, everyone has the right to ship whatever they want (unless it's something like Cluke, that's just not right).

• also u forgot to mention robot x human stuff :\

Yeah, everyone has the right to ship whatever they want (unless it's something like Cluke, that's just not right).

• Ikr. Two people from our thread (me included) expressed their disdain and people think it was a fight.

You deserve a hat!

wut drama? tbh people will find anything dramatic these days...¯_(ツ)_/¯ anyway, glad to see u back fam

• Glad to see you back, Rhonu! :D

rhonu posted: »

remember i am always with you in spirit friend, like handsome jack... well, not like that... but you know... (the storm has passed. it was underwhelming. expectations were not met. it's still hot as hell in here... ;; )

• Yeah, I'm not a fan of Rhack either.

That was pretty sick, some people even shipped Clarvo and Clenny....

Exactly. I cannot stand Rhack whatsoever but I'm not going to spam the ship tag telling them not to ship it. (unless it's something like Cluke, that's just not right) Ugh Cluke, well at least that boat drowned... in a ice cold lake.

• "Okay, I can't do this. I am sick to death of the true page."

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO!!

Okay, I can't do this. I am sick to death of the true page. I'm going outside for a bit to avoid smashing my computer into pieces. It better be fixed when I get back >:( Sorry for leaving but I'm very annoyed right now xD

• Haven't seen that anywhere so far.

also u forgot to mention robot x human stuff

• I don't understand what's so funny about it but okay.

LMFAO XD

• there were mentions of rhys x lb rule 34 fanart going around the forums few days ago ;_;

Haven't seen that anywhere so far.

• Two rhyshans got upset over those "that feel when someone ships rhysha" or something like that.

Thanks fam, it's great to be back.

wut drama? tbh people will find anything dramatic these days...¯_(ツ)_/¯ anyway, glad to see u back fam

• i still have to leave in twenty minutes or so... but i'm leaving to keep working on something i'm making for you guys, so it will be worth it. <3

Glad to see you back, Rhonu!

• rip kitty cat ♥♥♥

hey guyyyys

• gimmee hat

Ikr. Two people from our thread (me included) expressed their disdain and people think it was a fight. You deserve a hat!

• thank you, fine sir.

enter image description here

Ikr. Two people from our thread (me included) expressed their disdain and people think it was a fight. You deserve a hat!

• that's stupid, creepy, gross and what not . . .

• suppp

Kawaiii posted: »

rip kitty cat ♥♥♥ hey guyyyys

• oh yeah i saw that. i saw a gif of that. it still haunts me today

• hey fam missed u

Sign in to comment in this discussion.