Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

just...continue talking about those PM's... I'm totally not here...

• "Love"

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

love is in the air tonight

• I saw the comments from the Rhysha people and I feel like that was partly aimed at me because I posted a gif of 'my reaction when my friend says they support Rhysha'.

If they're reading this, I apologise if you were at all offended, it was just some childish posts.

With all of that said, how are the fam doing? :)

• o dayum

Kawaiii posted: »

we're doing r rated things so there is something else in the air too, if you know what I mean ~-^

• oh my

enter image description here

we're doing r rated things so there is something else in the air too, if you know what I mean ~-^

Good luck!

• they shouldn't be offended, they overreacted tbh

I saw the comments from the Rhysha people and I feel like that was partly aimed at me because I posted a gif of 'my reaction when my friend

• She can't see her feed...

Dracu98 posted: »

just...continue talking about those PM's... I'm totally not here...

• how come?

Eryka posted: »

She can't see her feed...

• Like we overreacted for E4?

they shouldn't be offended, they overreacted tbh

• raises hand

With that, she crumbles the paper and throws it with all the others...

Fiona you bully! why would you do that? ;_;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Maybe this isn't the best idea he's ever had. Fiona is easy to anger and sometimes he takes advantage of that -- but it's when he doesn't

• The thing is if we post something about them they're the "victims of our evil actions"

But when that's them we can't say anything.

That's why ppl think we're the bad ones here.

I saw the comments from the Rhysha people and I feel like that was partly aimed at me because I posted a gif of 'my reaction when my friend

• I'd fuck them all tbh

• yes.

Like we overreacted for E4?

• i hope not, it's just stupid for people who ship two different things to argue over their opinions.

they shouldn't be offended, they overreacted tbh

• edited August 2015

The only thing we can do, is to ignore them.

No repercussions for doing that.

The thing is if we post something about them they're the "victims of our evil actions" But when that's them we can't say anything. That's why ppl think we're the bad ones here.

The thing is if we post something about them they're the "victims of our evil actions" But when that's them we can't say anything. That's why ppl think we're the bad ones here.

• Waiting for episode 5 like

• edited August 2015

Are they trying to tell us that if Sasha suddenly died in Episode 5, they wouldn't get angry?

If something bad or... I dunno, something that you wanted to happen, but it didn't, of course you would get angry!

Some people just react differently to those kinds of situations. ;p

yes.

• it's been only 12 days since ep4 m8

lottii-lu posted: »

Waiting for episode 5 like

• "Macaroni is the spawn of satan. " - Me

''Macaroni is fucking disgusting.'' - Me

it's been only 12 days since ep4 m8

• I am not a patient person.

Also I wanted the excuse to use this gif.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

@Kawaiii I know who's the father of your baby! It's @BigBadPaul ! Why have you done that to me!? enter image description here

• The two thing I love the most: Rhyiona and snow.

• Almost no one is patient :p

That's how life is ;_;

lottii-lu posted: »

I am not a patient person. Also I wanted the excuse to use this gif.

• Thats the thing, people who are normally neutral on terms of shipping or don't visit the forum all too often, are quick to assume we behave badly or we're the start of every arguement.

• That gif made me LOL XD

• I don't read their thread, I mainly stick to this one because I talk to and know everyone here.

If I ever post something remotely about Rhysha, it's usually about my friends who ship it, and in no way about them. I'm sure that's the case with the majority of people here. Sometimes they could take it the wrong way and feel victimised.

I'm going to try and stay out of this, because I don't want to anger anyone.

DO YOU WANT KRISTI TO SEE THAT?

IM NOT A HOMEWRECKER

@Kawaiii I know who's the father of your baby! It's @BigBadPaul ! Why have you done that to me!?

• That's also my favorites too!

Quiff posted: »

The two thing I love the most: Rhyiona and snow.

• I guess we just gotta try to keep neutral.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Thats the thing, people who are normally neutral on terms of shipping or don't visit the forum all too often, are quick to assume we behave badly or we're the start of every arguement.

• THANK YOU CHEWI, THIS MEANS A LOT!

BROFIST <3

YOUR PANDORAN VADER OF COURSE U CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD U KNOW HOW BY BEING MY BRO!! BRO FIST

@Kawaiii I know who's the father of your baby! It's @BigBadPaul ! Why have you done that to me!?

• Oh... you're in trouble now XD

DO YOU WANT KRISTI TO SEE THAT? IM NOT A HOMEWRECKER

• WTF U JUST CALL ME PEQUEÑA PERRA!!!!! >:(

He's being a little bitch cauz' he's your bitch

• edited August 2015

It's easy to say you never overreact and put down those who do, when you don't have anything to be angry or overract about.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Are they trying to tell us that if Sasha suddenly died in Episode 5, they wouldn't get angry? If something bad or... I dunno, something t

• edited August 2015

I didn't saw anything bad about your post.

You were talking about your friends not about them, is that a bad thing?

enter image description here

I don't read their thread, I mainly stick to this one because I talk to and know everyone here. If I ever post something remotely about R

Sign in to comment in this discussion.