Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Too late, I'm on page 858 and I'm going onwards till I catch up, then I'm going to bed.

Maybe I should leave the thread though? I have little to no time to be a part of it anymore :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

because if he didn't complain then it probably doesn't qualify as shitposting? It was more like conversation I could try and dig out the

• does that mean fiona is mexican too and that's why we were possessed by spain yesterday?

Kawaiii posted: »

does that means she's mexican? that's extremely racist for me! ~ Juannifer

• edited August 2015

You will wake up Pablo again. Be careful.

Tread extremely lightly...

does that mean fiona is mexican too and that's why we were possessed by spain yesterday?

• Ok now this has raised my mood!! :D

Hellmen posted: »

Rhyiona Author sv-sims

• You don't have to leave at all. Just because you're not active it doesn't mean we don't consider you family.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Too late, I'm on page 858 and I'm going onwards till I catch up, then I'm going to bed. Maybe I should leave the thread though? I have little to no time to be a part of it anymore

• edited August 2015

AND FIONA IS SPANISH, NOT MEXICAN!

I THOUGHT THAT MEXICO WAS IN SPAIN!

DAMN IT, SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A STUDY IN GEOGRAPHY!

does that mean fiona is mexican too and that's why we were possessed by spain yesterday?

• Don't worry I'm Hispanic too but not Mexican.enter image description here

does that means she's mexican? that's extremely racist for me! ~ Juannifer

• BUT MEXICO IS SPAIN'S CHILD

BigBadPaul posted: »

AND FIONA IS SPANISH, NOT MEXICAN! I THOUGHT THAT MEXICO WAS IN SPAIN! DAMN IT, SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A STUDY IN GEOGRAPHY!

• edited August 2015

Sasha: "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RHYS"

Rhys: "shut the fuck up i'm thinking of a plan right now"

enter image description here

• ! Life is worth living again!!! <3

• edited August 2015

WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!

AND WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!

BUT MEXICO IS SPAIN'S CHILD

• Oh so you finally found your true live! Congratulations! ;3

(I missed so many things today. You guys have been really active which is odd since it's Sunday. :P)

And it should. ;___; bae deserves this

• i think the plan is going to work :^)

Sasha: "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RHYS" Rhys: "shut the fuck up i'm thinking of a plan right now"

• eyy, I dig this.

enter image description here

Sasha: "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RHYS" Rhys: "shut the fuck up i'm thinking of a plan right now"

• Wifi has always been my love. It's everyone's love BUT I'M SPECIAL NO ONE SAY ANYTHING. ;-;

(Really active the last few days, must be because Summer time is over :P)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh so you finally found your true live! Congratulations! ;3 (I missed so many things today. You guys have been really active which is odd since it's Sunday. :P)

• It's not just days off though...

I am waking up at like midday now and my Mom comes home at 4pm, when she gets home I have a lot less time to be on here uz she probably wants to watch stuff with me, and when I say no I feel bad :(

I used to have TOO MUCH TIME on my hands! But now I can;t even write my fanfics or be on here... It's really wrecking me from the inside out. Today at work I felt so fucking lonely cuz I hadn't been on the thread enough!!

It's your work schedule bro. Do you have any days off that you can have fun with us? I get that it probably sucks reading through things and not being a part of them.

• THAT FIONA IS MEXICAN BECAUSE SHE'S SPANISH?

WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! AND WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!

• edited August 2015

MIIIIINNND BLOOOOWWNNNNN!

BUT DOES THAT MEAN WHOEVER IS SPANISH IS ALSO MEXICAN?!

THAT FIONA IS MEXICAN BECAUSE SHE'S SPANISH?

• edited August 2015

Im a favorite of Green's? My father loves me? :O

Green613 posted: »

ur a good child unlike the others

• You should explain to her that you want some time for yourself for a little bit. I used to have that exact same problem, sadly, and I had to stomp my foot to be able to do my own thing without her getting offended.

Also, I know you'd love to contribute but if you have no time it is what it is. We miss you a lot but we understand what's happening in your life. :(

It's not just days off though... I am waking up at like midday now and my Mom comes home at 4pm, when she gets home I have a lot less tim

• SI

EXACTLY

FLAWLESS LOGIC

MIIIIINNND BLOOOOWWNNNNN! BUT DOES THAT MEAN WHOEVER IS SPANISH IS ALSO MEXICAN?!

• That isn't the point. It's not about you guys accepting me, it's about me considering whether this is still worth it?

You don't have to leave at all. Just because you're not active it doesn't mean we don't consider you family.

• Woah. Okay I will never look at her the same way again.

I'm probably the only one who feels like this but everytime I see Sasha, I remember Dora The Explorer for some reason. I don't hate Sasha though.

• If it's important to you then it's worth it.

That isn't the point. It's not about you guys accepting me, it's about me considering whether this is still worth it?

• BUT HOW DID SPAIN GET A CHILD?!

SI EXACTLY FLAWLESS LOGIC

• I DON'T KNOW

PREGNANCY OF COURSE

BUT HOW DID SPAIN GET A CHILD?!

• edited August 2015

OF COURSE! BUT FROM WHOM?!

(this is like Mr. Torgue from BL2)

I DON'T KNOW PREGNANCY OF COURSE

• That explanation always boils down to "Wake up earlier".....

I'm hoping it's only these 2 weeks that I have to work every day. When I came in today some basic stuff hadn't been done, and the Boss was in as well! If this keeps up I'm not gonna be her fucking saviour!

I don't care if a colleague and friend of mine is dating her at work, they have a JOB to do!!!

You should explain to her that you want some time for yourself for a little bit. I used to have that exact same problem, sadly, and I had to

• FROM MEXICO

MEXICO X MEXICO

OF COURSE! BUT FROM WHOM?! (this is like Mr. Torgue from BL2)

• SOME EUROPE COUNTRY HAS SOME EXPLANATION TO DO

OF COURSE! BUT FROM WHOM?! (this is like Mr. Torgue from BL2)

• I said nothing about Rhysha, but I agree with no spamming >:(

GrumpyDof posted: »

Could you stop with your "Omg when you ship Rhysha trolololol" ? There was a time where it was funny to see you blabbering about anything

• edited August 2015

AIN'T THAT RIGHT!

SOME EUROPE COUNTRY HAS SOME EXPLANATION TO DO

• hey what country got spain pregnant?

spain x ___ = mexico

i need a new otp

• edited August 2015

spain x spain = mexico

ye, I think it came from spain

hey what country got spain pregnant? spain x ___ = mexico i need a new otp

• I THINK FRANCE IS INVOLVED

RIGHT?

AIN'T THAT RIGHT!

• Okay seriously Hazza stop with the I'm leaving talk okay? We obviously don't want you to leave but I don't want anyone to feel guilty for what they are doing here either. I already kinda did that and I felt terrible. People are free to do what they want as long as they know the rules. This place has changed a lot and you don't have to like it but if you wanna stay around, please stop being so negative about "shitposting" sorry if I'm being too harsh but I just don't like how you always talk about leaving. It makes me sad.

Too late, I'm on page 858 and I'm going onwards till I catch up, then I'm going to bed. Maybe I should leave the thread though? I have little to no time to be a part of it anymore

• Are you serious? It sounds like she's abusing her power. If you didn't need this job (since the other one went wrong, right?) I'd tell you to quit. But wait these weeks and see what she says. She can't do that, she's overworking you.

That explanation always boils down to "Wake up earlier"..... I'm hoping it's only these 2 weeks that I have to work every day. When I cam

• spain x france = mexico

bc france have a city where they speak SPANISH

hey what country got spain pregnant? spain x ___ = mexico i need a new otp

• that's no fun

we need a country here

WHO'S MEXICO'S FATHER

spain x spain = mexico ye, I think it came from spain

• IT COULD BE POSSIBLE! BETTER THAN WHAT I WAS THINKING TO SAY!

I THINK FRANCE IS INVOLVED RIGHT?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.