Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• BUT IM TOO SMART

WTH????????????

BigBadPaul posted: »

this was an amazing plot twist!

• u were a stupid shipper back then

ABigBadWolf posted: »

listen those were dark times for me

• ARE YOU PAYING YOUR CHILD SUPPORT?

Kawaiii posted: »

BUT IM TOO SMART WTH????????????

• I mean... being a father is just as much about the attitude, as it is for the looks.

I still can't believe it. Does this mean Kawaiii has a beard.

• Looking at this they must of been very dank

listen those were dark times for me

• THOSE WERE DARK TIMES OKAY

RHYIONA HADN'T FULLY TAKEN OVER MY LIFE

u were a stupid shipper back then

• I live in a village that some people just drive on by :P

It doesn't help that we're a store within a bigger store, and the staff of the bigger store can be real cunts to us sometimes.... Having to share space and all. It's like GOT in our workplace sometimes, but we get laughs as well :)

This 7 days a week is never happening to me again dude. I think it was because 2 of us were on holiday at the same time :/

Oh god you have no idea how great it is to hear you're going on vacation. That sounds horrible man. I could never imagine working so many ho

• You brought this upon yourself once you brought France into it! >:(

BUT IM TOO SMART WTH????????????

• im always dank tho B)

lottii-lu posted: »

Looking at this they must of been very dank

• edited August 2015

holds a cup of tea God save the queen!

WHAT'S RACIST? Im defending my nations honour!

• This scene had me in stitches!!! XP

lottii-lu posted: »

I'll drink to that

• ayy, lmao

im always dank tho

• enter image description here

holds a cup of tea God save the queen!

• edited August 2015

The queen tells me to fuck off? Alright, alright... I will just go and... fuck off...

• edited August 2015

@rhonu @Kawaiii

you guys thought we wouldnt figure this out

we're hosting a maury episode in this thread tomorrow

you gonna get shrekt kawaiii

a lifetime of child support ahead of you cause rhys is an eternal manbaby

• I'll drink to that B)

im always dank tho

• Well yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this thread being so superactive since it's really hard to keep up with it. But I know that I won't leave this place because it's still really enjoyable. I think this thread is definitely worth your time as long as there will be both Rhyiona content and random but funny conversations. I would hate to see people here being afraid of posting their thoughts so I rather take this hyper active thread than dead thread.
    Well this is just my opinion and you don't obviously have to agree..

I remember you talking about leaving at least more than twice.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I don't feel bad for calling out the shitposting. If this thread does get merged with the Megathread or something like that, then who is to blame for it? Also I have never talked about leaving before :P

• They're assholes to you? Why? Anything happened to make them feel like that or are they just rude?

Oh, alright. Just worried about you dude, sorry.

I live in a village that some people just drive on by :P It doesn't help that we're a store within a bigger store, and the staff of the b

• OK NOW THIS WAS WORTH THE READ!!! THIS WAS LIKE I WAS PLAYING THE GAME ITSELF!!!! AMAZING STUFF! XD

Btw, this line:

Because she was the ocean, and he was desperate to drown.

That's a good line my friend, a VERY good line :)

Okay, I have no idea where this came from, I literally just wrote it in like 30 minutes. This is me trying at fluff, so... Yeah. Also, sorry

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

NO MORE DRAMA! NOT ON MY WATCH!

P.S: I didn't mean to kill the thread while I was at it...

@rhonu @Kawaiii you guys thought we wouldnt figure this out we're hosting a maury episode in this thread tomorrow you gonna get shrekt kawaiii a lifetime of child support ahead of you cause rhys is an eternal manbaby

• Yeah let's keep shipping outside the family members.. Real family members..

You are just like Rhys, shipped with anything that moves.

yes... jesus... yes, my own sister.... i'd rather be shipped with the whole thread at once, that was disturbing

• Not every video has a loop function though :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Me: "Ooh, YouTube has a loop function, but I shouldn't use it, too addicting" 13 loops later Me: "I am so weak"

• You're saying because you're pure you can't be with Mexico, which implies Mexico is impure. So guess what Wolf, you can't call others racist anymore... Because you are one yourself. >:)

WHAT'S RACIST? Im defending my nations honour!

• Yeah... I'd definitely like that. ;-;

Yeah, I've noticed. Probably the result of posting way too much. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah let's keep shipping outside the family members.. Real family members.. You are just like Rhys, shipped with anything that moves.

• Oh, no problem.

@rhonu @Kawaiii you guys thought we wouldnt figure this out we're hosting a maury episode in this thread tomorrow you gonna get shrekt kawaiii a lifetime of child support ahead of you cause rhys is an eternal manbaby

• But it was Spain, not Mexico. Mexico is the kid. And I meant pure as in celibate. ;_________;

You're saying because you're pure you can't be with Mexico, which implies Mexico is impure. So guess what Wolf, you can't call others racist anymore... Because you are one yourself.

• edited August 2015

Oh for.... What do I have to do to revive this thread? I WILL DO ANYTHING!

ANYTHING!

• They can be just plain rude sometimes. I don't take it though, I rarely reply to a moody comment with politeness. I either ignore them or answer back in the same tone. It is not my fault if someone else made a mess! I take responsibility for what I have done.

Thnx man :)

They're assholes to you? Why? Anything happened to make them feel like that or are they just rude? Oh, alright. Just worried about you dude, sorry.

• SHE HAS TO PAY FOR CHILD SUPPORT

IMAGINE HOW ERYKA IS GOING TO FEEL

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HID THIS FROM US AND NOW POOR MEXICO RHYS IS STUCK IN THE BASEMENT FIGHTING WITH ADAM SANDLER FOR FIONA'S APPROVAL

NO MORE DRAMA! NOT ON MY WATCH! P.S: I didn't mean to kill the thread while I was at it...

• Wouldn't it be more fit to post that when everyone is here tho? ;p

SHE HAS TO PAY FOR CHILD SUPPORT IMAGINE HOW ERYKA IS GOING TO FEEL I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HID THIS FROM US AND NOW POOR MEXICO RHYS IS STUCK IN THE BASEMENT FIGHTING WITH ADAM SANDLER FOR FIONA'S APPROVAL

• edited August 2015

good luck when you have to give up half of everything you own to pay for rhys' child support when maury proves you're the father

poor rhys

Oh, no problem.

• first you'll have to revive me ~-^

Oh for.... What do I have to do to revive this thread? I WILL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!

• I get what you are saying :)

I recall saying that once actually, I was more likely to moan about not being missed when I was still 'The new guy' :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this thread being so superactive since it's really hard to keep up with it. But I know that I won't

• Now that's the spirit, though! You can't let others walk all over you or they get used to it and abuse you so kudos for that!

They can be just plain rude sometimes. I don't take it though, I rarely reply to a moody comment with politeness. I either ignore them or an

• Oh I will.

I will bring it up tomorrow.

Kawaiii can't escape her responsibilities.

Wouldn't it be more fit to post that when everyone is here tho? ;p

• u mean... by cpr? ;_;

first you'll have to revive me ~-^

• I'M JUST PREPARING U FOR THE WORSE BRO!!

THE BUTTERFLY PICTURE SHOWS UP WHEN U ARE STARTING THE GAME SO IT DOESN'T HAVE AN SPOILERS. :b it just means your choices MATTER.

THIS GAME HAS SO MANY ENDINGS LIKE OMFG!

I'M SO JELLY RIGHT NOW!!! :b

DUDE DON'T FUCKING SPOIL UNTIL DAWN FOR ME!!! >:( I knew that already as well :P

• So you're saying... Britains a virgin? XD

But it was Spain, not Mexico. Mexico is the kid. And I meant pure as in celibate. ;_________;

• when you finally got something against your mother who bullies you

• enter image description here

u mean... by cpr? ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.