Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• the whole country

we're all born from rain and tea......

So you're saying... Britains a virgin? XD

• Ok before I continue reading through pages upon pages of new comments I have 2 things to say:

1) Someone fucking hug me right now. PLEASE?!

2) STOP TALKING ABOUT UNTIL DAWN!! DAMN AM I EVER GONNA BE ABLE TO PLAY A GAME WITHOUT IT GETTING POTENTIALLY SPOILED ON THIS THREAD FIRST?!

First it was Life is Strange and now Until Dawn, which I got only yesterday.... Actually here is a reason for me to leave, I won't be spoiled.

• It's probably the result of you being awesome :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah... I'd definitely like that. ;-; Yeah, I've noticed. Probably the result of posting way too much. :P

• When it's management though, I hold my tongue a little...

Now that's the spirit, though! You can't let others walk all over you or they get used to it and abuse you so kudos for that!

• edited August 2015

I think she's a bit mad at me. :s

She decided to even change up the soap opera because of it. ;_;

he got kristi tho

• Dude, fuck off! Stop talking about it! NOW! >:(

I'M JUST PREPARING U FOR THE WORSE BRO!! THE BUTTERFLY PICTURE SHOWS UP WHEN U ARE STARTING THE GAME SO IT DOESN'T HAVE AN SPOILERS. :b it just means your choices MATTER. THIS GAME HAS SO MANY ENDINGS LIKE OMFG! I'M SO JELLY RIGHT NOW!!! :b

• Well, for obvious reasons. :P That's acceptable.

HazzatheMan posted: »

When it's management though, I hold my tongue a little...

• enter image description here

when you finally got something against your mother who bullies you

awwww ;-; Thank you!

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's probably the result of you being awesome

• Your Mom bullies you?

• she's still your bae

BigBadPaul posted: »

I think she's a bit mad at me. She decided to even change up the soap opera because of it. ;_;

Ok before I continue reading through pages upon pages of new comments I have 2 things to say: 1) Someone fucking hug me right now. PLEASE

• Weren't you the one that said it was racist to assume all British people like tea?

the whole country we're all born from rain and tea......

• Ugh, I hate my work life!!! I have no time to play my games anymore!!!

I got Until Dawn yesterday and it will easily be months before I get a chance to play it at this rate :'(

No spoilers.... Please guys? I want it to be a fresh experience for me and not ruined by this thread.

• tis probably better if we distance each other for a while. i messed up

she's still your bae

• MAYBE IM NOT WHAT IF GRUMPY IS THE FATHER

good luck when you have to give up half of everything you own to pay for rhys' child support when maury proves you're the father poor rhys

• kawaiii does ;-;

Your Mom bullies you?

• Let me switch my lecture mode off..

So before you were joking but this is the first time you are serious about leaving? Okay, sorry my bad :P

I get what you are saying I recall saying that once actually, I was more likely to moan about not being missed when I was still 'The new guy' :P

• Oh, I see... :P

kawaiii does ;-;

• YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME

I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST YOU AND I WILL USE YOU

YOU IRRESPONSIBLE FATHER

• You're safe if you are reading my posts, that's for sure! (just probably not always sfw)

Ugh, I hate my work life!!! I have no time to play my games anymore!!! I got Until Dawn yesterday and it will easily be months before I g

• we're born from tea... it doesn't mean we gotta like tea

Weren't you the one that said it was racist to assume all British people like tea?

• I KNEW MAKING OUT WITH EVERYBODY WAS A BAD IDEA

FUCKING KILL ME RIGHT NOW

• Yeah, now I am being very serious.

Too many spoilers for games I haven't played yet, it's not fun for me...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Let me switch my lecture mode off.. So before you were joking but this is the first time you are serious about leaving? Okay, sorry my bad :P

• I don't understand even half of this post :P

@rhonu @Kawaiii you guys thought we wouldnt figure this out we're hosting a maury episode in this thread tomorrow you gonna get shrekt kawaiii a lifetime of child support ahead of you cause rhys is an eternal manbaby

• DON'T EVEN PRETEND WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU

DNA TESTING WILL PROVE THAT TOMORROW WHEN EVERYONE IS PRESENT

Kawaiii posted: »

MAYBE IM NOT WHAT IF GRUMPY IS THE FATHER

• Safe from what?

I just read through 10 comments about Until Dawn and it's numerous endings. Already I'm salty and considering un-following the thread for a while!

BigBadPaul posted: »

You're safe if you are reading my posts, that's for sure! (just probably not always sfw)

• Well, you're obviously not safe from people who like to post those things. I never post about Until Dawn, mostly because I haven't even played it yet. ;)

Safe from what? I just read through 10 comments about Until Dawn and it's numerous endings. Already I'm salty and considering un-following the thread for a while!

• edited August 2015

No. You ain't dying.

enter image description here

I KNEW MAKING OUT WITH EVERYBODY WAS A BAD IDEA FUCKING KILL ME RIGHT NOW

• SHUT UP WHAT IF IM FIONA'S MOTHER HUH

HOW ABOUT THAT

THAT'S PROBABLY WHY SHE'S SO HOT

YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST YOU AND I WILL USE YOU YOU IRRESPONSIBLE FATHER

• Oh my god that is the best feeling ever ;D

It's like "finally I am the one who's right!"

But then in the end she's actually right about everything...

• DO U WANT ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE U BASTARD

DON'T EVEN PRETEND WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU DNA TESTING WILL PROVE THAT TOMORROW WHEN EVERYONE IS PRESENT

• Isn't it more racist to say British people are MADE from tea than just drink it?

we're born from tea... it doesn't mean we gotta like tea

• JUST ACCEPT YOU'RE HIS FATHER GODAMN

NO WONDER RHONU LOST HIM IN THE BASEMENT, SHE'S PROBABLY CRYING ABOUT ALL THE CHILD SUPPORT YOU DIDN'T PAY

SHUT UP WHAT IF IM FIONA'S MOTHER HUH HOW ABOUT THAT THAT'S PROBABLY WHY SHE'S SO HOT

• Read it. Loved it :D

Gortys always knows what to do in a situation like that!! :)

Maybe this isn't the best idea he's ever had. Fiona is easy to anger and sometimes he takes advantage of that -- but it's when he doesn't

• edited August 2015

I got one of those ship questions btw

Also

I made a thing in two seconds btw because sometimes I think "what if it was the other way around?", "what if it wasn't fiona the con artist? what if it wasn't rhys the company man?", "what if it was fiona the company woman and rhys the con artist."

But that's when I usally cut myself off by looking at the time on my phone and saying "wow, is that the time?"

I am sorry if my posts are bugging you ;~;

• Insert a hugging gif here

Yeah people should remember to spoilertag those discussions..

Ok before I continue reading through pages upon pages of new comments I have 2 things to say: 1) Someone fucking hug me right now. PLEASE

• Fuck Moxxi, Marry August, Kill Vaughn.

• You're keeping the thread alive. One way or another. ;p

lottii-lu posted: »

I got one of those ship questions btw Also I made a thing in two seconds btw because sometimes I think "what if it was the other w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.