Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ;~; NOOOO

BigBadPaul posted: »

tis probably better if we distance each other for a while. i messed up

• this one is a real one bruh

you can't doubt dexter's lab

ur treading on mighty thin ice m8, just like luke did before he became vanilla ice As I said, you don't seem to have much proof! I thought you would be smarter than following the DNA tests. ;p pls wolf, prepare urself

• enter image description here

Looks juuust about right!

• Dude stop reading those comments! You know there are spoilers! You are sabotaging yourself now! :P

But seriously people, stop spoiling everyone. It's not cool.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Just read Kruzii's comment about Until Dawn.... Sigh FUCK!!!!! I can't do this anymore!

• we will see bruh

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this one is a real one bruh you can't doubt dexter's lab

• Uh um..Well then.

KRISTI KRISTI We're hosting a Maury episode tomorrow to prove to everyone that Kawaiii is Rhys' father and she's been irresponsible ever since he was born.

• Wasn't Vaughn going to have a playdate with Rhys? You need to know his family better!

kristi78968 posted: »

Uh um..Well then.

• Fuck man... :P

Eryka posted: »

Hi

• Just imagine Rhys calling money sexy! ;]

I'd still ship them too for sure. I like how their personalities mix afterall... who had which doesn't really matter to me athough I certainly love it as it is!

• Rhys x Money. What a beautiful AU OTP. ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Just imagine Rhys calling money sexy! ;]

• I'm pissed right now cuz everyone is talking about Until Dawn so freely without thinking "Maybe someone hasn't played it yet, but he owns the game, and doesn't want any FUCKING SPOILERS!"

JumpyJoey posted: »

My computer has betrayed me... I explain to it, calmly and sensibly and not screaming at all, that I just want my WiFi back, and instead it

• I HOPE YOU GET THE TIME TO PLAY IT. IT'S A REALLY AWESOME GAME WHERE YOUR CHOICES ACTUALLY MATTER. cough telltale cough

IT'S OKAY I FORGIVE U. :D
    enter image description here

JUST TO GIVE U A HEADS UP KRUZII TALKS ABOUT UNTIL DAWN BUT I DON'T KNOW IN WHICH PAGE SO IF U SEE HER COMMENT JUST SCROLL PASS IT! IT HAS NO SPOILERS BUT JUST IN CASE.

I'm sorry dude, I just.... I'm really salty right now, cuz if Until Dawn does get spoiled for me on this thread then I will leave. It's n

• We haven't scheduled it yet!

PLUS PAUL SAID WE SHOULD DISTANCE OURSELVES SO I KINDA CAN'T MAKE A PLAYDATE WHILE THAT'S ON MY MIND.

Wasn't Vaughn going to have a playdate with Rhys? You need to know his family better!

• my poor OTP ;_____;

We haven't scheduled it yet! PLUS PAUL SAID WE SHOULD DISTANCE OURSELVES SO I KINDA CAN'T MAKE A PLAYDATE WHILE THAT'S ON MY MIND.

• enter image description here

Looks juuust about right!

• Wait Kawaii is your mom now? ;D

And the plot thickens...

that's... that's not gonna happen here...

• I can't stop, I have 12 pages left!

I'll just have to supplement my sleeping and all my other games and writing to play Until Dawn tomorrow and Tuesday then. Otherwise I'll go nuts and insult the whole thread before i leave it :(

Dude stop reading those comments! You know there are spoilers! You are sabotaging yourself now! :P But seriously people, stop spoiling everyone. It's not cool.

• maury tomorrow be like

"Kawaiii... the tests say... you ARE THE FATHER"

Kawaiii posted: »

tomorrow's show im the old man lmao

• Thank you dude, I needed this :')

Too late btw, I already saw her post and I shed a few tears.... I'll just have to postpone all my other games and my fanfictions (and extra sleep) to play the game I guess :(

I HOPE YOU GET THE TIME TO PLAY IT. IT'S A REALLY AWESOME GAME WHERE YOUR CHOICES ACTUALLY MATTER. cough telltale cough IT'S OKAY I FORGI

• IM A GIRL AND RHONU IS A GIRL TOO

WHAT IF IT WAS A 3SOME

WHAT IF YOU'RE THE FATHER?

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN HIS STUPIDITY

BRING IT ON WOLF

• Yeah, Kawaiii is my adoptive mother but clearly she's been cheating on mother Eryka if she has a kid with rhonu. ;-;

Wait Kawaii is your mom now? ;D And the plot thickens...

• Okay then :P

Have fun with those last pages.

hides to safety

I can't stop, I have 12 pages left! I'll just have to supplement my sleeping and all my other games and writing to play Until Dawn tomorrow and Tuesday then. Otherwise I'll go nuts and insult the whole thread before i leave it

• but im a girl

maury tomorrow be like "Kawaiii... the tests say... you ARE THE FATHER"

• Update from me:

Salty as fuck. I will now be postponing all my writing, all my other games, and basically all my sleep so that I can play and complete Until Dawn!! >:(

• don't get me into this to cover up your irresponsibility

IM A GIRL AND RHONU IS A GIRL TOO WHAT IF IT WAS A 3SOME WHAT IF YOU'RE THE FATHER? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN HIS STUPIDITY BRING IT ON WOLF

• NEAR MY BIRTHDAY TOO. (Okay, I'm exaggerating here cause my birthday is more than 2 weeks. XD)

my poor OTP ;_____;

• so what

but im a girl

• edited August 2015

sooooo.... incest? :S

enter image description here

IM A GIRL AND RHONU IS A GIRL TOO WHAT IF IT WAS A 3SOME WHAT IF YOU'RE THE FATHER? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN HIS STUPIDITY BRING IT ON WOLF

• 2 weeks isn't that long at all. :P

NEAR MY BIRTHDAY TOO. (Okay, I'm exaggerating here cause my birthday is more than 2 weeks. XD)

• Best line in DmC... And it came from Vergil and not Dante! :D

Houpps posted: »

Let them have fun. Cuz it looks like:

• Really? Wow...

it's been only 12 days since ep4 m8

• We have so many beautiful AUs!!!

And now imagine Fiona being a cry baby. She's holding a sock puppet called... Ms. Skippy legs ;P no that's a bad name...

Rhys x Money. What a beautiful AU OTP. ;-;

• oh my god that's so cute, I wanna give her a hug ;_______;

We have so many beautiful AUs!!! And now imagine Fiona being a cry baby. She's holding a sock puppet called... Ms. Skippy legs ;P no that's a bad name...

• edited August 2015

I'm going to head back to sleep now, long day tomorrow.

EDIT: Ye, the ship has sunk.

Now that I got that out of the way, it's time to be serious. I probably won't be here tomorrow or the following days. Until then, sweet Rhyiona dreams everyone! :)

• Why???? What else is waiting for me there?.... :/

Okay then :P Have fun with those last pages. hides to safety

• And I thought there was nothing that could surprise me anymore.

I was wrong.

Yeah, Kawaiii is my adoptive mother but clearly she's been cheating on mother Eryka if she has a kid with rhonu. ;-;

• so i don't have a man stuff and thangs

so what

• I don't know how this happened either.

And I thought there was nothing that could surprise me anymore. I was wrong.

• I love this GIF. So much. ;P

Thank god! Now turn that frown upside down!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.