Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• name: Victor

Green613 posted: »

Anyone who hasn't been added to the tree yet? I'm going to add Lilium but I don't want to update the tree until I have a lot of people to ad

• Together in Heaven? Yep.

Kawaiii posted: »

lmao fiona's face tho is lee and carley together in heaven?

• this is actually pretty cool. I like tragic romances.

Hey. Hey yourself How have you been? Alright I guess, you? I... I'm fine. Rhys... No really I-I swear I... Oh god Fiona I'

• you are better fighting for the Horde, soldier. Or Dahl officers will have to have a serious word with you, maggot!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lol, no one's here for now. Gonna play some WoW, then I'll be back. Peace! Adios, amigos!

• If they're anything like this one then by all means, don't hesitate to post 'em :)

I usually don't like the way my stories turn out.

• haha, comon bro! :D just said this game was scary, what horror games supposed to be.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm all caught up!!! NOW... To get back at everyone who was talking so freely about Until Dawn on here ( @Kruzii was one of them...) I am

• Now I get why you like Guilty Crown so much

this is actually pretty cool. I like tragic romances.

• true, true. Can't get enough of that stuff, really. Sadly, there isn't much of that genre to find in anime.

Now I get why you like Guilty Crown so much

• I feel like it's hard to find good romance anime in general.

true, true. Can't get enough of that stuff, really. Sadly, there isn't much of that genre to find in anime.

• Oh...my...god...finally!
    Finally someone who agrees that tyrant Shu was what the show needed. It made perfect sense and was a necessary character development! Thank you! I was getting so sick of people treating that part as "trainwreck" and "pulling stuff out of their asses". It was by far the best part of the anime and definitely what got me hooked in the first place.

Yeah I feel that Guilty Crown gets a lot of hate. Mostly because of it's similarities to Code Geass, although they really are quite different. Btw Douche Shu was best shu.

• Do you guys have any suggestions for dealing with an ear infection? A bad one, I'm going through hell because of it and can't sleep. Please, help guys, please. It's still nighttime I have to wait 5 or 6 hours until I can go to the doctor, help.

• Tell me about it...I feel like they only produce one each year and if you are unlucky, it will suck.

All you get instead is harem filled with fanservice. There isn't even the finest bit of romance in there...just mindless cockteases everywhere. It's so frustrating.

I feel like it's hard to find good romance anime in general.

• I don't think there's really anything you can do about it except wait until morning. Take some painkillers, paracetamol maybe?

bloop posted: »

Do you guys have any suggestions for dealing with an ear infection? A bad one, I'm going through hell because of it and can't sleep. Please, help guys, please. It's still nighttime I have to wait 5 or 6 hours until I can go to the doctor, help.

• I agree 100%

Tell me about it...I feel like they only produce one each year and if you are unlucky, it will suck. All you get instead is harem filled

• I don't have pain killers or paracetamol. How about ways to speed up the time until I have to go?

JumpyJoey posted: »

I don't think there's really anything you can do about it except wait until morning. Take some painkillers, paracetamol maybe?

• Ah, that's a pity. Might wanna stock up for future emergencies :P

Um, play games? Watch TV/YouTube? Find a non-dead thread and have long discussions about whatnot? Count sheep?

I don't have pain killers or paracetamol. How about ways to speed up the time until I have to go?

• One more thing, can second hand smoke cause an ear infection? Cause everybody who lives with me smokes.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah, that's a pity. Might wanna stock up for future emergencies :P Um, play games? Watch TV/YouTube? Find a non-dead thread and have long discussions about whatnot? Count sheep?

• Hm, I just looked it up and it seems it can, Poor Air Quality is written down as a "risk factor". Although I believe it's usually caused by illnesses such as colds, flu, allergies etc.

One more thing, can second hand smoke cause an ear infection? Cause everybody who lives with me smokes.

• I'm going to perfect my German so I can insult people in german

• edited August 2015

I agree with the spoiler tags in general, but damn, I literally just said the game was awesome and worth buying! That's no crime, is it? :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm all caught up!!! NOW... To get back at everyone who was talking so freely about Until Dawn on here ( @Kruzii was one of them...) I am

• I'm not sure how old this post is, since the thread is pretty dead now, but if you're in a city, just go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital, they should be able to help you there without the need to wait several hours.

If that is not possible and you don't have any pain killers, then alcohol maybe? I wouldn't recommend it though.

Do you guys have any suggestions for dealing with an ear infection? A bad one, I'm going through hell because of it and can't sleep. Please, help guys, please. It's still nighttime I have to wait 5 or 6 hours until I can go to the doctor, help.

• Das ist eine wunderbare Idee :D

I'm going to perfect my German so I can insult people in german

• Diese Idee ist vollkommen hirnrissig und lässt mich deine geistige Intelligenz anzweifeln. Mit absoluter Sicherheit besitzt du den IQ einer Nudel und bist dementsprechend sogar dümmmer als Brot. Der einzige Ausweg, den ich für dich sehe, ist deine erbärmliche Existenz unverzüglich zu terminieren um dem Rest der Menschheit mit deinem Dahinscheiden einen enormen Gefallen zu tun.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

HALT'S MAUL, DU SPAST!

Something like that, maybe?

• Something short I wrote while the thread was dead...

"Why are you crying?" The girl asks. Startled, the boy wipes the tears from his eyes.

"I wasn't crying!" The boy yells back. She smirks.

"Were to." She teases.

"I was not!" He insists. The girl steps closer and crouches down to match the boy. She leans forward untill her face is just inches from his.

"Your eyes are red." She says. He blushes and falls down from the close proximity. "Why are you all by yourself?" She questions. The boy's eyes fall and he begins to frown.

"No one wants to play with a 'jerk from Hyperion'," he mimics dejectedly. As he turns away from her, she grabs his hand and smiles.

"I'll play with you!" She beams. "My name's Fiona, what's yours?" She asks. The boy smiles back and stands up, with Fiona still in tow.

"My name's Rhys!" He exclaims. The two children run off together, hand in hand.

• You seem to like writing dialogues. It's fun, isn't it? You should try writing fanfics. Though you would have to write more than just dialogues to tell a good story.

Something short I wrote while the thread was dead... "Why are you crying?" The girl asks. Startled, the boy wipes the tears from his eyes

• I've actually been writing dialogues because I do want to write full stories. I just don't really like how I write dialogue, so I've just been practicing.

You seem to like writing dialogues. It's fun, isn't it? You should try writing fanfics. Though you would have to write more than just dialogues to tell a good story.

• Promiň že odpovídám tak pozdě, už jsem šel spát před tím, než jsi odpověděl. :D

To ani ne, pár měsíců zpátky jsem tu zahlédl pár Čechů, ale myslím, že už nejsou aktivní. A co jsem odpozoroval, většina hraje jenom TWD. Což je docela škoda, protože TftB je asi moje nejoblíbenější hra od Telltale. :D Taky je tu docela aktivní jeden Slovák, ale ten se spíš pohybuje v GoT sekci.

Ale jinak máš asi pravdu, v TftB sekci jsme možná jediní dva Češi. :D

HellFish posted: »

Yeah, not many of us around I think. Anyone mind if I switch to Czech for a bit? Taky zdravím! Tu nejspíš budem jediní dva z Čech, což?

• Haha... Trust me, if worgens were on the Horde, I would be Horde :P

Alliance sucks a lot ;_;

BTW, I can't wait for Legion xD

you are better fighting for the Horde, soldier. Or Dahl officers will have to have a serious word with you, maggot!

• So können Sie zur Verbesserung Ihrer deutschen möchten, so können Sie die Menschen zu beleidigen? Was zum Teufel ist los mit dir ?! Bist du auf Drogen?!

Lol xD

• It's fine actually. I write my dialogues more or less the same. If I absolutely had to find something to critizize, then that would be the fact that you wouldn't have to mention who speaks if the same person from before merely continues to talk. I mean stuff like this:

"Your eyes are red." She says. He blushes and falls down from the close proximity. "Why are you all by yourself?" She questions.

This is unnecessary, since anyone would just assume the previous talker would still speak until stated otherwise. It's not an utter no-go, but you seem to keep doing that and if you do it too often, it will become noticeable and harms the reading flow. ALso, it might look better and not so linear if you tried putting discriptive sentences before your actual dialogue so that the text formation doesn't look so...uniform. I mean, it's not a problem to always start a new line with dialogue, but it looks kinda forced. Sometimes, you could put dialogues to the end of a line by putting the descriptive text first.

instead of:

"I'll play with you!" She beams. "My name's Fiona, what's yours?" She asks. The boy smiles back and stands up, with Fiona still in tow.

"My name's Rhys!" He exclaims. The two children run off together, hand in hand.

you could do:

"I'll play with you!" She beams. "My name's Fiona, what's yours?" She asks.

The boy smiles back and stands up, with Fiona still in tow, happily exclaiming: "My name's Rhys!"

Following these words, the two children could be seen running off together, hand in hand.

Nothing really changed, but the line didn't start a "....you know what I mean? It puts variety into the text layout. Might prevent the reader's mind from tuning out from falling into a trod since the structure always remains the same, thus making reading the text a task you can do without much brain activity. You may have realized how your mind turns off while you brush your teeth, right? That's because after starting the process, the task itself is simple and doesn't require paying attention. If the text is written in a way the reader can reliably tell how the next line will turn out to be, the same thing will happen. In dialogue less than in actual text, but I thought it might be a valuable tip anyway.

Other than that, I don't think there is much to say...writing dialogue is easy and fun *because *it is easy. You can spend most of the time thinking of ways to let characters interact with each other without having to worry much about sentence structure and reading flow, normally.

I've actually been writing dialogues because I do want to write full stories. I just don't really like how I write dialogue, so I've just been practicing.

• Oh, you might also want to merge smaller sentences into slightly bigger ones. Be careful, though, as you might start creating too long and complex ones, which would be confusing and thus bad.

"Your eyes are red." She says. He blushes and falls down from the close proximity. "Why are you all by yourself?" She questions.

can be turned into: "Your eyes are red." She says, making him blush and fall down from the close proximity. "Why are you all by yourself?"

That way, there will also absolutely not be any confusion about who is talking, since Rhys is still not put into focus. At the same time, you still described his actions.

It's fine actually. I write my dialogues more or less the same. If I absolutely had to find something to critizize, then that would be the f

• Thanks for the advice

It's fine actually. I write my dialogues more or less the same. If I absolutely had to find something to critizize, then that would be the f

• So, this is pretty dead ;_;

• enter image description here

S takovou za chvíli zjistíme, že půlka fora je z Čech. enter image description here

• I agree. That's a pretty good advice.

Oh, you might also want to merge smaller sentences into slightly bigger ones. Be careful, though, as you might start creating too long and c

• People will get more active later, that's for sure.

So, this is pretty dead ;_;

• what's legion? Haven't played WoW since cataclysm.

Haha... Trust me, if worgens were on the Horde, I would be Horde :P Alliance sucks a lot ;_; BTW, I can't wait for Legion xD

• No problem, man. Always nice to see people interested in writing fanfics and stuff.

Thanks for the advice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.