Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's even worse than the panda expansion .-.

But the worst till now is still Cata.

oh, another expansion. I wonder if they will do it right. I heard WoD was pretty bad, even though it sounded like the best expansion since TBC

• Thank you, Green...

I'm gonna reorganize my gaming and my writing so I can finally play Until Dawn, and finish it as soon as possible. So the fanfic I have promised you all won't be coming soon atm :/

Green613 posted: »

Like Hazza said guys, if a game recently came out, spoil tag your shit. even tho i think until dawn looks like garbage keep your shit tag

• Hey Rose!!! We missed you! <3

What the heck happend the whole time that i wasn't on ttg forums? Lel.

• I can't live anymore... Please someone kill me, cauz' my stomach hurt to much.

• It is a possibility, of course, but we all know what one is more likely to be the correct answer.

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's always a possibility It is her first day of school, if I remember correctly.

• I really love your drawing style, great job. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Fiona: Who the fuck ate all the ice cream again!??? Gortys: It was Rhys! He is eating it right now! Over here Fiona!!

• :O

I-I... I.... I'm crying right now.... This was so heartbreaking, and it's so beautifully done as well! This is truly a work of art my friend, be proud of this, cuz I know I am! :')

Poor Rhys.... His beloved is... T_T

Hey. Hey yourself How have you been? Alright I guess, you? I... I'm fine. Rhys... No really I-I swear I... Oh god Fiona I'

• Awesome stuff :D

Mercyva posted: »

''Two Badass Chicks who dont find pleasure in things'' ugh i miss these two together! friend goals!

• you don't have any painkillers? ;(

Eryka posted: »

I can't live anymore... Please someone kill me, cauz' my stomach hurt to much.

• What do you prefer?)

enter image description here

• I listen to Rammstein a lot, so I'd be successful in making some really dirty remarks in German, but not much else :P

I'm going to perfect my German so I can insult people in german

• Yes but... It still hurts me

you don't have any painkillers? ;(

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Gun

Hellmen posted: »

What do you prefer?)

• Take some pill for stomach ache

• And so begins a most beautiful friendship :'D

Something short I wrote while the thread was dead... "Why are you crying?" The girl asks. Startled, the boy wipes the tears from his eyes

• Fiona and Gortys make a good team :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

She looks so happy to help Fiona xD It's adorable!

That's cute ^^

• okey dokey

Gun

• Oh boy, this would happen all the freakin' time!!! XP

Fiona: Who the fuck ate all the ice cream again!??? Gortys: It was Rhys! He is eating it right now! Over here Fiona!!

• dammmnnn, good work!

• She can't help it! :P Poor Rhys is gonna be so ded...

lottii-lu posted: »

Gortys, you little taddel tale! I love this

• So is Rammstein a good band? Because I'd like to improve my German a little by listening to music on german.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I listen to Rammstein a lot, so I'd be successful in making some really dirty remarks in German, but not much else :P

• Gonna play Until Dawn now. Hopefully I'll finish it before Friday.

Why, you may ask?

Well because on Friday I am going on vacation for 2 weeks to New Jersey in America. HOWEVER, I will try to remain active on this forum whenever I can, mostly night time over there, so Hazza isn't really gonna be leaving you all :)

• Already done

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Take some pill for stomach ache

• I slept at 3am. Shit, I'll be dead. but thankfully, I have one day holiday due to Independence Day in Malaysia.

I wake up at 3:00 am, I didn't sleep, I have headache, my stomach hurt, I have diarrhea, I have no sanitary napkin left... EDIT : Plus school is today

• Your comment said "You have to choose between 2 people, one is screaming and ahhh, it's so hard to choose!!"

Kruzii posted: »

no, these two people sat beside me while i played we where 3 people, I was the one playing. the other 2 watched me play the game ;P these were 2 friends irl

• Want some spoilers? :)

Gonna play Until Dawn now. Hopefully I'll finish it before Friday. Why, you may ask? Well because on Friday I am going on vacation for

• edited August 2015

Whoah aaaahhhh thank you, it's always so weird to hear that there are people who like my drawings style..

I really love your drawing style, great job.

• its pretty good if you like rock music :) their texts are really philosophical.

So is Rammstein a good band? Because I'd like to improve my German a little by listening to music on german.

• They are a heavy metal band, very extreme live shows :P

Their music is often dirty, but not all of it. I can understand some of what they sing....

So is Rammstein a good band? Because I'd like to improve my German a little by listening to music on german.

• Have fun playing UD and on your vacation :D

Gonna play Until Dawn now. Hopefully I'll finish it before Friday. Why, you may ask? Well because on Friday I am going on vacation for

• aw I hear you :( I hope that the pain stops soon..

Yes but... It still hurts me

• Well, you just have to wait and hope it'll end soon.

Already done

• Gtfo of my face :P

Want some spoilers?

• Thnx :)

I know I'll enjoy both!

Have fun playing UD and on your vacation

• nono, I had 2 people sitting beside me irl. they were like 'do this! do that! ahhhh!'. and they made me so nervous

Your comment said "You have to choose between 2 people, one is screaming and ahhh, it's so hard to choose!!"

• Thanks, I'm feeling better ^^

okey dokey

Sign in to comment in this discussion.