Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Now that would be the perfect shoujo you're describing but authors like to go for crappy love triangles instead. You just can't win.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

oh man...I wish we could have a manga without the friendship bullshit and only the romance. Preferably the awesome and pure kind in which bo

• Happy endings are for pussies.

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

sadist :^)

• can't you already guess mine? :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi everyone! I forgot to mention this earlier but @GrumpyDof and I are doing a picture of Rhyshas and Rhyionas fighting against each other.

• but typical shojous are boring. always told from a girl's perspective who always falls for the mysterious guy who treats her like shit. sort of amusing to read the first time, but you grow tired of it real fast.

Now that would be the perfect shoujo you're describing but authors like to go for crappy love triangles instead. You just can't win. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• you mean the guy who abuses her and sometimes hits her but she still loves him in the end

totally healthy

but typical shojous are boring. always told from a girl's perspective who always falls for the mysterious guy who treats her like shit. sort of amusing to read the first time, but you grow tired of it real fast.

• yeah...can't really understand the characters, thus can't get into the "romance" and ultimately have to drop the manga. Shoujos are useless...you are better off looking for that one rare shounen manga that isn't about tits, harems and friendship.

you mean the guy who abuses her and sometimes hits her but she still loves him in the end totally healthy

• Here the realm of the dead.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

too quiet

• edited August 2015

Every shounen I've read has had fanservice... well almost all, I still follow SnK (but it's become rather... boring, I dunno, not really living up to the hype) and it doesn't have fanservice. The romance is little though. There's Eren x Mikasa and Ymir x Historia and that's about it.

yeah...can't really understand the characters, thus can't get into the "romance" and ultimately have to drop the manga. Shoujos are useless...you are better off looking for that one rare shounen manga that isn't about tits, harems and friendship.

• it's so boring .-.

Hellmen posted: »

Here the realm of the dead.

• I know, right? Where is everyone. :(

too quiet

• I'm here

I know, right? Where is everyone.

• You're one of the few. ;-;

Hellmen posted: »

I'm here

• Sleeping, working or studying?

• there's just a few of us here, I hope more people come later ._.

• Then maybe don't add me just yet and I'll try to think of a character?

no you can be a kangaroo if you want :D it's not really a problem.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, well I agree that might be a bit weird. Then maybe don't add me just yet and I'll try to think of a character? And if that's too much trouble then don't worry, I don't have to be in the picture, it's enough seeing the rest of you there

• Same. How am I gonna retell Rhys and Adam Sandler's adventures like this?

there's just a few of us here, I hope more people come later ._.

• but but... ;_______;

Sleeping, working or studying?

• I can't wait for that but I probably won't be there when you post it since I have to go somewhere later ;-;

Same. How am I gonna retell Rhys and Adam Sandler's adventures like this?

• But what? :P

but but... ;_______;

• I'm sure you would like to be a carebear? >:D

can't you already guess mine? :P

• Just when I wanted to traumatise everyone. :P

I can't wait for that but I probably won't be there when you post it since I have to go somewhere later ;-;

• but RHYIONA...

But what? :P

• you can't have everything you want, can you :v

Just when I wanted to traumatise everyone. :P

• I think the kangaroo is mostly for a lack of other ideas though.

Eh, what the hell, draw me as a kangaroo with boxing gloves :D

Then maybe don't add me just yet and I'll try to think of a character? no you can be a kangaroo if you want it's not really a problem.

• jaay! so cute!

I think the kangaroo is mostly for a lack of other ideas though. Eh, what the hell, draw me as a kangaroo with boxing gloves

• Well, looks like i'm a pussie.

Happy endings are for pussies.

• Clearly not. ;-;

you can't have everything you want, can you :v

• why must life be so unfair :(

Clearly not. ;-;

• Eat some snickers, brother.

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

trying to find out where they left their f*cking phone and headphones 'cause if they don't find them they have to drive everywhere without music?

Sleeping, working or studying?

• actually, that would be an amazing idea ^-^

I'm sure you would like to be a carebear? >:D

• What about it? Are you saying Rhyiona is less true now than if there were more people? Don't worry, Wolfie, they'll come sooner or later :)

but RHYIONA...

• Thank you, I'm not myself when I'm hungry. :P

Eat some snickers, brother.

• edited August 2015
  • That's not what I meant but ;_;

What about it? Are you saying Rhyiona is less true now than if there were more people? Don't worry, Wolfie, they'll come sooner or later

• That seems like a very specific situation xD Should I say good luck with the search?

Dracu98 posted: »

trying to find out where they left their f*cking phone and headphones 'cause if they don't find them they have to drive everywhere without music?

• driving without music is tough

Dracu98 posted: »

• I know, I know, just try to stay cool, okay? :)

That's not what I meant but ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.