Has Mercy ever actually benefitted anyone in GoT the game?

2»

Comments

• Positive.. I tried to be the better man in my second playthrough and still got rekt

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Are you sure? I didn't go far with Gryff, yet Rodrik still had his eye bashed and was spit on.

• edited August 2015

Nice, we said the same thing twice

Arih125 posted: »

Nope. No effect whatsoever. This game does not take our choices into consideration

• Azor Ahai? :D You mean Tazal? :p

AstroZombie posted: »

Tazal (not azhor ahai lmao) starts to reason why Asher should spare him "u kill me..." *Asher thinks "ok" and breaks his neck

• Nope. If you are merciful, you get called pussy, coward, faggot, craven, gutless, less-balls-than-your-kid-brother-ness, and so on...

• Obviously Tazal is Azor Ahai.

Azor Ahai? You mean Tazal?

• yeah, that lmao

Azor Ahai? You mean Tazal?

• I read this as you saying "Mercy benefitted the guy we didn't kill" and was going to give you this for your wit ohwell But then i realized that wasn't what you were saying.

Obviously Tazal is Azor Ahai.

• That's a very good point.

1. Spare Whitehill Soldier: he tells Ludd

2. Don't kill Britt: dies anyway

3. Don't beat Gryff: comes back with a pretty clean fresh face. Then again even if you do beat him beyond recognition and blind him his Wolverine powers shine through

4. Don't Stab Ramsay: Get called a pussy. Then again this choice like the Gryff one doesn't matter

• Just thought i'd note your user name is my nickname for Clementine. If I ever did a TWD Lets Play thats what i'd be calling her the whole time.

Clemenem posted: »

That's a very good point. * Spare Whitehill Soldier: he tells Ludd * Don't kill Britt: dies anyway * Don't beat Gryff: comes back

• Aww I'm blushing internally

CapnJay posted: »

Just thought i'd note your user name is my nickname for Clementine. If I ever did a TWD Lets Play thats what i'd be calling her the whole time.

• that would be a witty thing to say hehe

CapnJay posted: »

I read this as you saying "Mercy benefitted the guy we didn't kill" and was going to give you this for your wit But then i realized that wasn't what you were saying.

• Im surprised no one brought it up but not killing Bloodsong gives you 2 extra fighters for the war (Himself and some guy he brought along). So yeah HUGE benefit.

• Wait what? Really? Didn't even notice he brought someone with him

Lord_EAA posted: »

Im surprised no one brought it up but not killing Bloodsong gives you 2 extra fighters for the war (Himself and some guy he brought along). So yeah HUGE benefit.

• Yeah theres one guy behind him that doesn't appear if he's dead so we can assume he brought him along (This is supported by the fact the both walk up to you at the same time)

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Wait what? Really? Didn't even notice he brought someone with him

• Hmm, maybe it depends on the brother you leave behind. I left Asher behind when Rodrick didn't beat the shit outta Gryff and just got stabbed up, no spitting or eye smashing. I'm sure I've seen a playthrough where Asher does get that treatment though?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Are you sure? I didn't go far with Gryff, yet Rodrik still had his eye bashed and was spit on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.