Psychic Gryff Glitch or did i just click too fast?

When talking to gryff during his assault on the maester did it seem like Gryff was psychic?
"You should have set a better example"
Stomps Maester's hand
"AAHHH MY HAND"
Hit the button to respond
Gryff answers in bored tone before Rodrik can actually say what you chose
"Don't believe you"
Rodrik says what you chose
Gryff retorts

Comments

• "Don't believe you" was directed towards the Maester, not Rodrik.

• edited September 2015

Um... as LordGoss1138 said ^ he was saying that to the Maester.

So it's neither of them.

• He wasn't talking about that.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Um... as LordGoss1138 said ^ he was saying that to the Maester. So it's neither of them.

• Oh my bad. xD

dojo32161 posted: »

He wasn't talking about that.

• On the subject of Gryffs wounds though remember the line rodrik gives elena about the two of them not being able to sleep the past few weeks. Gryff could have healed up in that time. Rodrik goes from limping to post coitus burning his cane so might have been a time skip.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh my bad. xD

• edited September 2015

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

And people thought that it is a glitch. Maybe his wounds were healed after all.

Edit: But tbh, I'm not sure about the eye. Maybe the eye cannot be healed and it may be a glitch :P

CapnJay posted: »

On the subject of Gryffs wounds though remember the line rodrik gives elena about the two of them not being able to sleep the past few weeks

• He was "maimed."

By definition he can't heal

On the subject of Gryffs wounds though remember the line rodrik gives elena about the two of them not being able to sleep the past few weeks

• He practically got his eye smashed back into his skull

He might be able to heal from the rest of the cuts and bruises, but there's no way in hell his eye would be looking as good as it does after having that happen

Sign in to comment in this discussion.