Amaya & The Pit Fighters Could've Done Something

About her, obviously the leader of the pit fighters.. but do you think she'll survive episode 6?

I don't think she personally will, A/R will be running and spot her lying on the ground dead with an arrow in her eye. That's my guess.. i mean COME ON they killed off The Beast!! Would rather have Big Beast than Amaya.

I don't think she'll even kill anyone! Knowing one of them could have used an ironwood shield or risked it and slid under the gate to hold the gate up for the brothers.. especially Asher.. I mean they'd do anything for him yet they all were scared of going under yet they will kill the Whitehills. They could have used an ironwood shield, knelt down and slowly advanced under the gate. I know some of our soldiers tried but they didn't use a shield, I saw a soldier with a shield.

Bloodsong will die, he's determinant.. he'll kill some Whitehills with that fancy weapon of his (long stick) and even finish off Harys for us.

Either way, 3/4 of the pit fighters will be cut, that's if TTG can be bothered to add them all in. (Could happen gathering it has been a month for news).

Comments

• edited September 2015

So you think that a determinant character that many people killed themselves will take out a major character (Harys)?

And you think that a character who will definitely appear in episode 6 (Amaya) won't even kill anybody and will die off screen?

Hmm, tell me more of this insider theory.

• Yeah and Amaya is a very good fighter :.

So you think that a determinant character that many people killed themselves will take out a major character (Harys)? And you think that

• edited September 2015

And there's a tweet of her recording a fighting scene in the GoT Episode 6 Release Date Discussion Thread

darko22 posted: »

Yeah and Amaya is a very good fighter :.

• Nope the Pitt fighters are useless jobbers that made all the time in Essos seem like nothing. Even those jobbers The Hound fought at the Inn make these guys look like fucking pussies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.