Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So you love each other?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i hope you know we don't hate each other lmao

• I do know but this bond is actually out of control since you are insulting each other. >_>

i hope you know we don't hate each other lmao

• if she does lie that often, there has to be times where she is actually telling the truth!

keep accepting until that happens. don't just give up and believe she lies to you all the time ;-;

she... she lies ;-;

• as long as they don't upgrade the graphics, I'm probably never going to play it. yeah yeah, I know, "it's not about the graphics !!!1!!eleven", but...it is. and at one point, ugly graphics can ruin the whole game. I tried WoW once, but it really didn't got me at all, mostly because of the old graphics

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's not very active I'm gonna play some WoW now that the new patch came. I'll come back, little pups!

• No. Why should I? LMAO

Eryka posted: »

Why are you saying No!? Have you ever see/read

• We need some Daily Fifty Shades of Grey

Welcome to a new epsiode of... Daily drama 9-1-15

• ACCEPT THE TRUTH

LMAO OKAY KEEP LYING

• Thanks

Kawaiii posted: »

wtf eryka

• I thought of that because you guys both have way too much time on your hands.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, really? I'm being compared to HandsomeJack, this is an all new high for me xD Nah, I can assure you, it's not me. I'm Swedish and under 20.

• this is how we like talking

it's fun

no one's offended

I do know but this bond is actually out of control since you are insulting each other. >_>

• NO

So you love each other?

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

MORE LIKE KEEPING UP WITH THE DRAMA QUEEN WOLF

• Ask Kristi for that man.

We need some Daily Fifty Shades of Grey

• That's why your not lewd enough, amateur

No. Why should I? LMAO

• i feel like an anime protagonist getting an inspiring speech

BigBadPaul posted: »

if she does lie that often, there has to be times where she is actually telling the truth! keep accepting until that happens. don't just give up and believe she lies to you all the time ;-;

• So, um, I was bored this afternoon and I decided to finally make a contribution to Rhyiona, although probably not something you'd expect.

With Beyonce etc. supporting us, I wanted to give us even more visibility and decided to write a letter to the United Nations.

After the annual General assembly, they've sent me a DVD, which contained the following video:

So yes, you heard right, we now officialy have support of all member states of the UN. Expect this to appear on CNN in a couple hours.

What's next in store for us? No idea... Maybe one day this thread could become a new superpower? ;)

• not you bruh

I'm just trying to support my bro,bro.

• You know that the WoW graphics have been updated and they look like almost like Game of Thrones' graphics, right?

Dracu98 posted: »

as long as they don't upgrade the graphics, I'm probably never going to play it. yeah yeah, I know, "it's not about the graphics !!!1!!eleve

• :( :( :(

• *since you are fu##ing each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I do know but this bond is actually out of control since you are insulting each other. >_>

• im calling kawaiii labeouf

i feel like an anime protagonist getting an inspiring speech

• nah dude, chill. there are plenty of things to do on the internet when the thread sleeps. like...uuuuuhm...I dunno...check facebook and read stupid sh*t your friends like?...or...watch as little kids on youtube spam each other with insults? or you could...dang it...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this the deadest day for the thread wake me up when september ends pls

• Not lewd? I made lewd creations and I'm not lewd enough? LMAO

I even made lewd Luke when he was drowning!

That's why your not lewd enough, amateur

• is brohoof okay?

all alive people TİME for brofist gifs :!

• Now we will reach page 1 million before episode 5.

HellFish posted: »

So, um, I was bored this afternoon and I decided to finally make a contribution to Rhyiona, although probably not something you'd expect.

• do you think you can do it without shia?

im calling kawaiii labeouf

• it isn't like serious

• weren't you beyonce

im calling kawaiii labeouf

• Too accurate...

• NO

NO

NO

*since you are fu##ing each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ERYKA!

Hey guys, you remember ol' buddy Luke? Well, there he is:

*since you are fu##ing each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's already a superpower

So, um, I was bored this afternoon and I decided to finally make a contribution to Rhyiona, although probably not something you'd expect.

• yep

Dracu98 posted: »

is brohoof okay?

• hey, now what does that mean? >:c

yeah, to you. ;____________;

• It's... it's beautiful...

• This doesn't count, amateur

Not lewd? I made lewd creations and I'm not lewd enough? LMAO I even made lewd Luke when he was drowning!

• started reading it. I reeeeally didn't like it. the main character, anastasia (dat name though), is incredibly boring and stupid ("x-box?" you gotta be kidding me), and the whole book is just the wet dream of someone boring and unexciting who wants some tension in her life

Why are you saying No!? Have you ever see/read

Sign in to comment in this discussion.