Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

I came back to see that the thread has just woken up, even though I was just threatening to sell my soul to the devil...

enter image description here

• I appreciate being called a weirdo... weirdly.

Good night, Emily!

Welp, goodnight you lewd weirdos

• what have i done

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO WIFI ;-;

• 2bad cause it sucks like telltale

Well brutha, I made a self portrait I can't show your right now because I'm on my phone.

• So close man!

Maybe it was your spirit that brought everyone here!

BigBadPaul posted: »

I came back to see that the thread has just woken up, even though I was just threatening to sell my soul to the devil...

• G ' night

• Wish I had the courage to come out and say it like that ^-^

I won't ship before anything is confirmed but you really are the sweetest <3

rhonu posted: »

i see people keep shipping me with wolf... well i just finished playing the wolf among us (i played 3 episodes in a row) and i'm a bit dr

• We're not weirdos...not totally ._.

night!

• I was just threatening to sell my soul, to the devil...

Wait, what?! What will Kristi say when she finds out?!

• it's okay, as i am in love with wifi too, we can be a polyamorous ship, rhonu x wolf x wifi

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I hope you won't mind if I ship you two. But I think Wolf can't get over Wifi @rhonu x ABigBadWolf FTW!

• this explains a lot

Kawaiii posted: »

Are you happy that wolf is rhys' father?

• country and gender pls need to put u on the tree THX

• edited September 2015

I'm not being shipped with Kristi anymore...

I got nothing else to lose anyway. ;_;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I was just threatening to sell my soul, to the devil... Wait, what?! What will Kristi say when she finds out?!

• Awww, we love you too x)

Good night, Emily :)

• it's not confirmed, he doesn't feel the same about me

RHONU X WOLF CONFIRMED!

• Rholfi?

it's okay, as i am in love with wifi too, we can be a polyamorous ship, rhonu x wolf x wifi

• Alright, I'm going to be updating the map, so here's who I have confirmed to add @ClementineTheGirl and @mrjimjamjamie if you want to be added, hit me up pl0x

If I missed anyone from earlier please tell me now, AND I'll be doing marriages too, so tell me your ships thx

• Wait, why?

I'm not being shipped with Kristi anymore... I got nothing else to lose anyway. ;_;

• IT'S CONFIRMED IN MY HEAD! (i love fantasies...)

it's not confirmed, he doesn't feel the same about me

• What?! :o

But you still have us! If you sell your soul to the devil, then you will meet Arthur's fate!

I'm not being shipped with Kristi anymore... I got nothing else to lose anyway. ;_;

• edited September 2015

(we just decided that we didn't have that much in common, especially since I was shipped with her before I was away for a couple of months or so... it didn't work out too well)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wait, why?

• edited September 2015

I ship myself with Pablo Picasso, too bad he's dead though.

Green613 posted: »

Alright, I'm going to be updating the map, so here's who I have confirmed to add @ClementineTheGirl and @mrjimjamjamie if you want to be add

• ayy, lmao

I ship myself with Pablo Picasso, too bad he's dead though.

• Just to make sure, I'm not being shipped with Kristi anymore... (sorry if I'm annoying ya... just making sure you don't have to change it at a later date ;p)

Alright, I'm going to be updating the map, so here's who I have confirmed to add @ClementineTheGirl and @mrjimjamjamie if you want to be add

• But what if he turns into an A.I.?

ayy, lmao

• Oh, that's reasonable. Hopefully you'll find somebody with similar interests as you, if you're searching for that person right now. :)

(we just decided that we didn't have that much in common, especially since I was shipped with her before I was away for a couple of months or so... it didn't work out too well)

• Then I wish you god's speed.

But what if he turns into an A.I.?

• i put the link in a comment earlier <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Of course we didn't, don't say that! Can we see the fanfic, pretty please with sprinkles on top?

• i am blushing

i see people keep shipping me with wolf... well i just finished playing the wolf among us (i played 3 episodes in a row) and i'm a bit dr

• edited September 2015

Hehe... I might have something on my mind... ;p

That's the only thing which keeps me positive as of lately...

Oh, that's reasonable. Hopefully you'll find somebody with similar interests as you, if you're searching for that person right now.

• the strange thing is, he's not my kind of character at all... but i guess there's something about him... :P

aaaaah I ship it And yeah, who wasn't in love with bigby when first playing it, amirit?

• I'm a female and I'm from Lithuania~

(Since CrazedRabbit sent me here XD )

country and gender pls need to put u on the tree THX

• Oh là là, boy. Sounds interesting, good luck. ;)

Hehe... I might have something on my mind... ;p That's the only thing which keeps me positive as of lately...

• i don't really have the courage, i say it because we're just playing around x) it's true i hold wolf very dear though, like a lot of people in this thread <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wish I had the courage to come out and say it like that ^-^ I won't ship before anything is confirmed but you really are the sweetest

• kawaiii x eryka

• So call me now and tell me that you're home

Depeche mode - fools ©

Just remembered this song

lottii-lu posted: »

(By Tumblr User fawningprince)

• i hate this tablet, doesnt load anything

• I'm still not accepting this.

• Well, I appreciate it. I will probably never let anyone know of it however...

It's probably safer that way.

Oh là là, boy. Sounds interesting, good luck.

• Thanks! But, um... dammit! Now I wish I could speak Spanish. :)

it's in spanish, but if you want to try and read it, it's here!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.