Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but we still don't know Kawaiii's or Eryka's side of the story. maybe they might not want to even tell us.

we don't know the reason, but you could very well NOT be it. that doesn't mean it's not a possibility tho...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i cant believe you're willing to sacrifice your relationship with eryka just so you dont have to be nice to me once smh im not that bad

• Good idea, I should go too...

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

Kawaiii posted: »

im going 2 sleep r rated rhyiona dreams

• Good night, Hellfish!

HellFish posted: »

Good idea, I should go too... Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• she was just doing that BLEHEHEHHEHEHEHE noise cats on videos do

Green613 posted: »

can you give us video footage of your cat being possessed.

• STUPID TABLET WON'T LOAD

I NEED TO MOVE

• So far I have killed Josh, and possibly Jess... And maybe Mike will die in my playthrough as well :/

AshleyXChris another OTP /Really, Emily is my spirit animal Because we're like both Emily's but I don't have the guts to be that mean haha. But I really feel uncomfortable because her name is Emily AND HER DEATH OH MY GOD

• 2 spooky 4 me

its ghosts, ghosts are possessing your cat!

she was just doing that BLEHEHEHHEHEHEHE noise cats on videos do

• I can't anymore... SKY has blocked all those sites from me :(

• Fuck sleep im back

• edited September 2015

Man I've been writing all kinds of stories lately. Well, here's another one.

"Hey Fiona I got..." As Rhys was about to
    give Fiona her birthday present, the rest of the class decided to barge in. All of them demanded her attention and begged for her to open their gift first. Pushing past the rest of the students, Rhys tired to get her attention again. "Fiona so this..." His voice was once again drowned out be the sea of first graders. Rhys began to push past the crowd again, this time in the opposite direction. He sighed then opened the door and walked out of the classroom. Fiona was his friend. He wanted to be the first one to give her a present. Maybe it was for the best. She probably didn't even want his gift anyway. Caught in his own thoughts, Rhys hadn't heard the footsteps tailing behind.

"So... You have something for me?" Startled, Rhys turned around to be greeted by Fiona's smiling face. Color rushed to his cheeks and he found it hard to form words. She stepped closer to him then looked down at the box he had been holding. "Can I see it?" Still struggling to get his brain and mouth to work in tangent, he opted for a nod of his head. Fiona then reached out to grab the box and held it up to her ear. She shook the box, but the noise it made hadn't given away what was inside. As her hand moved to remove the bow, Rhys regained his ability to speak.

" It's... It's stupid so... Y-you probably won't like it." Fiona smiled at him again and then removed the lid. Inside the box lay a hat. She took the hat outside of the box, inspected it, then placed it on her head.

"How do I look?" She asked with a hand on her hip and her head cocked slightly. Rhys's mouth stopped working after opening. Fiona giggled then walked closer to Rhys. She had to stand on her tippy toes for her mouth to reach his cheek. When it did, he almost fell over from light headedness. "Thank you, Rhys." Fiona turned began waking toward the classroom. However she didn't make it more than a few steps before Rhys's hand grasped hers and span her around. Their lips locked and this time both their faces turned red. Hands still intertwined, the children walked back to class together.

• Sometimes I wonder why I'm writing a smut fic for a 14 year old (John_Smith13) but hey, you're quite mature a person :)

I did like it. And that comment was directed at the story, not you :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Sometimes I wonder if you forget that you're talking to a 13 year-old xD But I hope that was a sign that you liked it

• edited September 2015

u fooled me

sleep is for the weak, amirite?

Fuck sleep im back

• The pairing of Snow White and Bigby Wolf is shortened to Snigby by fans :)

Dracu98 posted: »

if I would just know what snigby is...

• Did you move yet?...

STUPID TABLET WON'T LOAD I NEED TO MOVE

• edited September 2015

Not bad. I actually liked it quite a bit! Is there a chance there is gonna be more of those coming out of you or?

Man I've been writing all kinds of stories lately. Well, here's another one. "Hey Fiona I got..." As Rhys was about to give Fiona her b

• They were called Infected.

Specifically:

Runners, Stalkers, Clickers and Bloaters.

They were infected by a mutant strain of the Cordyceps fungus :)

You should start on Secret Armory it's the best in dlc in the original borderlands with claptrap revolution behind it IMO. I still hate that

• Are you saying that just to annoy us?

We don't really care anymore seeing as we have this thread...

BullseyeRey posted: »

At this point it's obvious Rhys Fiona won't be a thing.

• okay im in bed

• Awwwww!!! :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Derp

• edited September 2015

You're lucky John ain't here. xd

And you're lucky I'm not willing to be lewd right now. ;p

okay im in bed

• aw come on, that wasn't even dirty ;_;

BigBadPaul posted: »

You're lucky John ain't here. xd And you're lucky I'm not willing to be lewd right now. ;p

• You know John. He can twist anything around. ;p

aw come on, that wasn't even dirty ;_;

• If I think of something else to write I might.

Not bad. I actually liked it quite a bit! Is there a chance there is gonna be more of those coming out of you or?

• u know what, screw it, i got a good one

"okay im in"

enter image description here

okay im in bed

• Boom. Butterfly Effect >:)

This was good!

Okay, so I started thinking... What if Rhys had accepted his role as a janitor and not discovered the vault key deal. And this is what I cam

• That's some great news! There is no rush! Just wanted to let you know I would be one of the people who are gonna be looking out for more of those in the future. ;p

If I think of something else to write I might.

• NOOOOOOOOOO

u know what, screw it, i got a good one "okay im in"

• Thx m8.

HazzatheMan posted: »

They were called Infected. Specifically: Runners, Stalkers, Clickers and Bloaters. They were infected by a mutant strain of the Cordyceps fungus

• Ni ni nice

Not my type but nice

Man I've been writing all kinds of stories lately. Well, here's another one. "Hey Fiona I got..." As Rhys was about to give Fiona her b

• Sorry, I had to. ;_;

NOOOOOOOOOO

• edited September 2015

Its 2 am what am i doing with my life

• edited September 2015

IF you would like a genuine, heartfelt answer, then I'm sure I could supply you with one...

Its 2 am what am i doing with my life

• Nice :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I found some more fanart Source

• Oh why why didn't this post show up on my feed?? ;( I'm sorry Kristi!

kristi78968 posted: »

Don't worry, that GIF is relevant and has a point, probably will only make sense to me and someone else who I talked to yesterday. Gonna

• Rhyiona is love rhyiona is life? :p

IF you would like a genuine, heartfelt answer, then I'm sure I could supply you with one...

• Damn you two!! Get a freakin' room!!! XD

• axolotls just make everything so "awww" ;D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Awwwww!!!

• edited September 2015

Alright cool.

This is actually the fourth story I've written on this thread though.

That's some great news! There is no rush! Just wanted to let you know I would be one of the people who are gonna be looking out for more of those in the future. ;p

• edited September 2015

In bed with who? Eryka or rhonu or both?

okay im in bed

• edited September 2015

Hmph... close enough. ;p

I actually have written out like, two sentences to post to you, but your 6 words are just so empowering. ;_;

Rhyiona is love rhyiona is life?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.