Will Gryff have a scarred face in Ice Dragon?

It's hard to say if he will it's pondered my mind. Assuming you beat him to a blinding eye, do you think he'll still have scars and an eyepatch? But since the face bug is worldwide on all consoles do you think they'll just throw it out since it would be inconsistent and make 0 sense at this point.

Comments

• I think they'll change it, after all they changed A.J.'s model in TWD S2 between episode 4 and 5. While that may not have been as noticeable as this would be, I think it would be the right choice for them to make.

• I really hope he doesn't have blood on his face, like he seemed to in the glitched out model of Episode 5. Like, it makes no sense, why would he not have washed the blood off after all that time?

• edited September 2015

Just imagine

Sons of Winter

D'oh meh fookin eye! I cant fookin see

enter image description here

A Nest of Vipers

Look at meh cute face eh?

Ice Dragon

Urgghh medieval pain killa magic wore off

• The problem with this plot hole is that I feel like we're not getting something. Telltale must have done this on purpose, because giving him a scarred face seems like a fairly easy thing to do.

Clemenem posted: »

Just imagine Sons of Winter D'oh meh fookin eye! I cant fookin see A Nest of Vipers Look at meh cute face eh? Ice Dragon Urgghh medieval pain killa magic wore off

• If he doesn't I'll fix that right quick.

• Perhaps adding some of Ramsay's "carving" technique.

lilithnight posted: »

If he doesn't I'll fix that right quick.

• Every time I see this I crack the hell up because I totally read it in his voice and I can't not. xD

Clemenem posted: »

Just imagine Sons of Winter D'oh meh fookin eye! I cant fookin see A Nest of Vipers Look at meh cute face eh? Ice Dragon Urgghh medieval pain killa magic wore off

Sign in to comment in this discussion.