In what way would you like to murder Ludd Whitehill?

2»

Comments

• Ah, the self-destructive path of pacifism and tolerance.

AgentZ46 posted: »

If there's another way I'm taking it, I have no desire to kill Ludd or Gryff.

• I feel that I'll have to kill him to survive but I have no desire for vengance.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

After all the things the Whitehils did to your family? You wouldn't at least kill Gryff?

• Ok Rick Grimes

I feel that I'll have to kill him to survive but I have no desire for vengance.

• Yeah this is really true, but we're Forresters now. It's in our veins to loathe Whitehills lol

Wigams posted: »

Ludd is amazing. Why does everyone want to kill him? I mean Gryff fine but Ludd's VA is the bomb and he needs to stay. All of his scenes are AMAZING. When he's in the room that's when there's the most tension.

• What are you implying?

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Ok Rick Grimes

• decorate ryion and talia's rooms with his internal organs

• Yeah, I would've loved that. Beheading them in front of the smallfolk would've been great. If it had been raining like that scene in Season 3 Episode 5 of the show it would've been amazing.

Really drawn out execution scene. This. It would have been great to have a public execution with the traitor instead of just killing him right there, but beheading Ludd would compensate with this earlier missed chance.

• It just sounds like something he said or would say. It's a good thing.

What are you implying?

• That's kinda how I imagine Ramsays perfect childhood. Do you want to raise two new Ramsays?

decorate ryion and talia's rooms with his internal organs

• .... Yes

Tartaro posted: »

That's kinda how I imagine Ramsays perfect childhood. Do you want to raise two new Ramsays?

• ramsay will be the bathroom decoration

Tartaro posted: »

That's kinda how I imagine Ramsays perfect childhood. Do you want to raise two new Ramsays?

• The same way Gared made Britt suffer. Or i would hand him over to Ramsay,actually that is even better

• That last joke...

RhysAndLee posted: »

Asher/Rodrik and Gared cuttin' his fookin' balls off. I guess you could say he got sacked.

• i wouldn't kill him '-'
    i would imprison him in my darkest cell, feeding him shit and piss till he dies from infection

Sign in to comment in this discussion.