Ramsay's Game or Roose's?

From what i've heard of roose bolton... well actually what i've heard is he's an immortal skin stealing vampire but besides that. He's a master strategist. So I was wondering if in episode 1 he let the whitehills kick around the forresers or as he affectionaly calls them in [my head] the loyal fuckups kick around the talented traitors. By episode 5 Roose realizes not only are the forresters the best damn ironwood craftsmen period but they rapidly outwit the fuckups. So instead of helping the fuckups he has ramsay potentially remove one ally of the T.T and then withdraw from the conflict. If the whitehills win they'll be too overjoyed to care that roose threw them to the wolves. If the forresters win they'll still have not enough men to get revenge on roose since House Bolton still has a huge number of men and the crown as an ally. So the forresters will either work for him in respectful but tense business relationship. or while they're catching their breath house bolton can stab them in the lungs while they are still weak.

Comments

• Roose had no idea whats going on with House Forrester.After the Red wedding he smuggled himself to the Dreadfort to bring Walda there and take a look at Theon.Then he quickly left back to his army to lay siege to Moat Cailin.Roose was busy with getting his army back into the North and from what i have seen in that episode he comes to the Dreadfort he was pretty pissed at Ramsay for his games such as flaying Theon and sending threahening messages to Balon Greyjoy.Also in season 5 when the Boltons are in Winterfell Roose was also pretty pissed at Ramsay fro flaying Northern lords like lord Cerwyn and killing their family members.He said they dont have enough men to hold the North if the other houses rise against them so i bet Roose would end Ramsays games.Roose is cold and calculating and cautious unlike Ramsay.

• I still fear that he will end Ramsays game if he finds out. Pretty sure Roose would be pissed at Ramsay for letting the Whitehills destroy the Resources he needs to defend the north and lets two houses tear each other and the already war torn landscape up. Remember how pissed he was at Ramsay for Theon because he wanted to trade him in ? That was his enemy. Now Ramsay again endangers the North by destroying valuable Ironwood and going around killings his subjects , Forresters and Glenmores are now pretty mad at the Boltons , something Roose can't have at the moment. Ramsay costs him loyalty and resources with his "Game".
    I just hope I am wrong and Roose does not demand the war to stop at once in Episode 6 , right when we have a plan to get rid of the whitehills. It would be a happy end for all those that want the "No war- Marry Gwyn" Ending but all others would have to enrage Roose or let go of their revenge.

• Stop this fucking war!!

I want to marry the sister of the man that murdered my brother in cold blood.

Whoever you chose, revenge is coming. First Ethan, now Asher/Rodrik.

enter image description here

Tartaro posted: »

I still fear that he will end Ramsays game if he finds out. Pretty sure Roose would be pissed at Ramsay for letting the Whitehills destroy t

• edited September 2015

Roose is still South of Moat Cailin since this is going on befote Tyrions trial he cant stop the war in time

I still fear that he will end Ramsays game if he finds out. Pretty sure Roose would be pissed at Ramsay for letting the Whitehills destroy t

• Harys killed your brother Gryff only sat on his horse

• Am i the only one who wants to flay Gryff in front of Ludd?

• I hope thats true, but I would not count on it stopping TTG from letting him North early.

greensenpai posted: »

Roose is still South of Moat Cailin since this is going on befote Tyrions trial he cant stop the war in time

• Because that makes so much difference. They aren't going after Gryff, they're going for the Whitehills. Every last man they have, as lady Forrester said. Kill the babes in their beds.

Harys killed your brother Gryff only sat on his horse

• The individual doesn't matter. Ludd and Gryff are responsible because Harys answers to them.

Harys killed your brother Gryff only sat on his horse

• Nope.They cant go against the show cannon which is why Ramsay was very briefly in ep 5 coz he had to go back to the Dreadfort to be attacked by Yara Greyjoy.

I hope thats true, but I would not count on it stopping TTG from letting him North early.

• Rather Flay Ramsay for Irony's sake

darko22 posted: »

Am i the only one who wants to flay Gryff in front of Ludd?

• Or "flay Gyrff - marry Gwyn" :p

• Flaying is not really my thing. I would like to follow dear Lord Manderly's example and serve Ludd a "Whitehill Pie". It would be such a delight.

darko22 posted: »

Am i the only one who wants to flay Gryff in front of Ludd?

• Impaling ludd and gryff and his soldiers and placing them near Ironrath as a example is a good ideea.

Abeille posted: »

Flaying is not really my thing. I would like to follow dear Lord Manderly's example and serve Ludd a "Whitehill Pie". It would be such a delight.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.