Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i came early yus

• hahaah what have I just watched

• Hello! How are you all?

• nostalgic i remember :D iam crying right now :")

• I'm good, wbu? ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello! How are you all?

• I'm great! Though I have song and piano in an hour or so :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm good, wbu? ^-^

• WOW just WOW

• enter image description here

Written by borderlinesyberian

Title: It’s A Boy!

Character/s: Rhys, Fiona, Sasha (plus the minor appearances of Vaughn, Yvette, and others).

Pairing: Rhys/Fiona

A/N: Here’s a cute fluffy one-shot about family bonding and whatnot before I go out of town for the weekend. Every Rhyiona shipper should read this and feel the feelings… because I surely did and (I hope) it does the same to you.

Ah, the conference room. It was, for some odd reason, the biggest room in the entirety of Helios, but based on the hours of uneventful discussions and meaningless words exchanged within these walls, its construction was a waste of money.

Rhys drummed his metallic fingers on the polished tabletop, his other hand struggling to support his drooping head. It wasn’t even twenty minutes into the meeting and he was already feeling the side effects of boredom kicking in.

Being head of the Hyperion Securities Department – HSD, for short – had its pros and cons, but an inarguable con was the tedious meetings that he had to attend at least five times a week. He slowly began to not pay attention during them, his mind wandering to a world that didn’t involve working long shifts and constantly filing out papers and reports.

The man leading this conference – Mr. Tomson was his name – continued his monotone blabber, pausing for a second to reach over and flip a chart balanced upon a wooden stand. It showed the statistics and data that the Hyperion Corporation had experienced for the past few months.

Business was the usual, and though the stock market had declined by a hair, everything else seemed to be running smoothly. Conducting the manufacturing and production was grueling work, Rhys was a tad surprised at that, but he was trudging along just fine.

He was about to tinker with a lonesome pen sitting just inches from him, which seemed to have more interest to it than the meeting, when his cybernetic arm jingled, signaling an incoming call.

“Oh, great, why now?” he thought irritably, eyes flickering around sheepishly, warmth flooding into his cheeks.

The other men and women around him turned their attention towards him simultaneously. Thankfully, there happened to be not too many people at this meeting, so the shame was lenient. Some of them appeared slightly annoyed and aggravated by it, while some were just blank with indifference.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” Rhys said as he stood up from his seat. “I’ll – uh- I will just step out and answer this, if you don’t mind. Excuse me.”

“Very well.” Mr. Tomson stated, his dark eyes striking him with vague disapproval. Rhys breezed into the hallway as silently as he could muster, closing the door behind him with the same sense, and with a sigh from the sudden humiliation, he flicked his palm open.

He was greeted by the face of a stranger – a doctor, by the looks of it. The man, donned in the typical getup of a white lab coat and stethoscope hanging around his neck, began with a kind dip of his head.

“Hello… Rhys, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Rhys nodded, his brow knitted. “Who are you?”

“I’m Dr. Greg Leroy, M.D. at the Garden of Eden Hospital.”

Rhys recognized the hospital; it was located back on Eden-5, his home planet at the moment, and happened to be one of the only health facilities in the area.

“Um, okay, is something wrong?” He felt his stomach drop even further at the thought of his family in any kind of danger, and he ran a trembling hand through his brown hair, refusing to look the doctor directly in the eye for the next few moments.

“Not in particular. But your wife, Fiona, is currently in labor.”

“What?!”

“I assure you, she’s in complete custody with us and we are monitoring her conditions, as well –“ Rhys abruptly cut him off with a simple clench of his hand and raced down the winding hall, stumbling in the process.

His adrenaline was pumping, blood burning in his veins, and his nice clothes were becoming awfully disheveled, but he didn’t care. He needed to get to Fiona.

The Helios shuttle was located just around the corner. It was a form of transport, specifically designed to endure loads of Hyperion employees and move them from one destination to another, whether it was simply a planet away or across the galaxy – all in mere minutes, or hours, depending on where.

Science and innovation had truly met its match.

Rhys quickly slipped into the spacey shuttle right as its automatic doors slid shut, locking with a cheery ding, and the monotonous voice of a woman saying, “Welcome aboard Helios’ very own transportation shuttle! We hope you enjoy the ride.”

He couldn’t count how many times he had heard the same phrase over and over again.

The shuttle was sure to stop at Eden-5, his desired destination, in the next few minutes or so, he hoped. It always took a break there. His arm jingled with another call and he snapped his hand open within the next ring. This time Vaughn appeared in the form of a hologram overtaken by indistinct static.

“Rhys? What the hell, man, did you just ditch Helios? I can tell you’re on the shuttle.”

“Yeah, sorry, Vaughn…” Rhys mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand. “But Fiona’s in labor as we speak.”

“Whoa, seriously? How do you know?”

“Some doctor at the hospital down in Eden-5 called me.”

“Oh, that makes sense.”

“Again, I’m sorry for just leaving you there,” Rhys laughed weakly. “You should of seen me dash down that hallway like a crazed maniac. It would have put the Flash to shame.”

“Well, I can’t blame you. This is a big moment for you. I mean, c’mon, you’re gonna be a dad! Well, you were back when – oh, you get it. Congrats, buddy.” Vaughn said, giving him a smile and a thumbs-up.

“Thanks, man.”

“Listen, I’ll meet you down there soon. I don’t want to miss out seeing little Rhys junior… whether they’re a boy or girl, I dunno,” Vaughn informed him. “And Yvette will come, too.”

“Great,” Rhys grinned. “The whole gang’s gonna be there… nice.”

“Yep, you bet on it.”

The shuttle’s door slid open, without Rhys even knowing that it had touched down, and the woman’s voice came back on, “Current destination: Eden-5. If you are getting off here, have a very nice day and thank you for riding Hyperion transportations!”

“Well, I better go now,” Rhys said, standing up and darting out of the open doors. He was greeted with Eden-5’s usual atmosphere: warm, partly cloudy with just enough sunshine, and the smell and sound of the urbanized area. “See you later, Vaughn.”

“Peace out.”

As Rhys entered the hospital, a pristine facility reeking of flowery air-freshener attempting to mask the antiseptics and chemicals, he paused abruptly, looking around as if he were a consternated puppy lost from home.

“Um, pardon me, sir? Do you need help?”

He peered over his shoulder at the front desk, where a young woman sat, simultaneously eyeing him while typing away at the computer. If that wasn’t purely a talent, then he had no idea what was.

“Oh, uh, yes, please,” He approached the desk, laying his shaky hands flat on the smooth surface. “My wife – her name is Fiona – is in labor at the moment… um, do you know where she is?”

“Ah, yes,” the woman nodded. “She seems to be the only one giving birth today.”

“Really? I thought there would be births everywhere, every day, and at any time…” when Rhys realized that he was starting to ramble, he switched the subjects with haste. “But yeah, what room?”

“169, which is right down that hallway,” She pointed with a manicured finger toward the hallway just to the left. “and you’ll see it, conveniently, next to the nursery.”

“Okay, thank you.” Rhys pushed himself from the desk and sped-walked down the hall, eyes glancing at the metalized numbered plaques on every door. Once he reached the room, a hand shot out to grasp the doorknob and twist, but it wouldn’t budge. It was locked, and the door had no windows to look through.

“They won’t let anyone in.”

He turned around at the voice and saw Sasha sitting in one of the plastic chairs, one leg crossed over the other and a magazine in her hands.

“Hey, Sash,” he said, a smirk pulling at one side of his lips.

“What did I say about calling me that?” she replied, placing the magazine down on the table stand next to her, but the smile broke any piece of solemnity in her tone.

“Huh, I can’t greet my sister-in-law in a completely friendly fashion?” He walked over and plopped down next to her. “So, what’s the deal with them not letting anyone in?”

“The doctors claim that it would be a distraction,” Sasha said. “But, seriously, they’re just extracting a baby, not doing heart surgery.”

Rhys squirmed in his seat. “Ugh, don’t mention that…”

“Sorry, roboboy,” She patted his cybernetic arm. “I forget that you once had your own arm willingly mutilated.”

“It wasn’t mutilated,” he sneered. “It was… cut off… for my own benefits.”

“Yeah, okay,” she taunted. “And that’s what makes you crazy.”

“I know.”

The next ten minutes (it felt much longer than that) were spent in silence, and while Sasha went back to reading her gossip magazine, Rhys held his aching head in his hands, eyes drilling into the clean, tiled floor.

Occasionally, they would hear Fiona scream or curse – sometimes both all at once. Those poor doctors. It was especially funny when she cursed Rhys’ name in vain, at least that’s what Sasha humored in, but after he faked a smile and laugh, he would go back to mentally worrying.

Vaughn and Yvette still weren’t here after another ten minutes. Maybe they got lost trying to find the place, or maybe Vaughn had trouble pulling Yvette from Helios’ enormous lunch buffet. Either way, Rhys sent a text to his friend, explaining the status and directions to the hospital.

The door to the room opened and Rhys’ head shot up, eyes widening at the sight of Dr. Leroy, the very same doctor who had called him before.

“Ah, you must be Rhys, yes?” he asked and Rhys nodded, getting up to shake the man’s extended hand.

“Yeah, that’s me. How is Fiona?”

He smiled widely. “Come in and see for yourself.”

Rhys entered with Sasha on his tail, and he nearly gasped aloud at what he saw. Fiona was in the bed, linen blankets twisted around her lower-section, with a wrapped bundle in her arms.

She was smiling, and it wasn’t just a sham plastered on for the victims of her conning business, or of her insincere attitude in general.

It was wholesome and bonafide.

“Hey.” Rhys murmured as he stopped inches away from her. She didn’t as much as glance up at him, her smile persistent. “Oh my… gosh…” He melted at the sight of the small baby, his own childish and goofy grin coming out to play.

“It’s a boy. Congratulations.” Dr. Leroy announced, observing them from a distance, a clipboard in one hand and his face beaming more than ever.

“A boy… he’s so handsome. Hey there, little guy, I’m your dad.” Rhys cooed, touching his son’s cheek with a delicate finger.

“Pfft, he has your looks, anyway,” Fiona said.

“But… he has your eyes,” His expression contorted into a blend of shock and joy as the baby opened his eyes, revealing two bright green orbs. Sasha, by now, was on Fiona’s opposite side, gazing down at her nephew with just as much awe as the others.

“Hi, kiddo,” She tickled him, earning her a giggle that was barely audible. “I’m your aunt! When you’re older, we are going to have so much fun. I’ll teach you how to fight, shoot a gun – “

“Sasha! Don’t you dare corrupt our son with your violent ways.” Rhys chided her with an innocent scowl.

“Relax, Rhys,” Fiona laid a hand on his tense arm. “We’ll determine everything when he’s much older.”

“I hate to interrupt such an endearing family moment,” said Dr. Leroy. “but what would you like to name him?”

“Oh, boy,” Fiona fell silent, her eyebrows tightened in concentration.

“How about…” Rhys was the first to speak after a few long seconds. “Carter?”

“Carter?” Fiona and Sasha repeated nearly at the same time.

“Yeah, I had a childhood friend of the same friend, gosh, he was great,” he compiled rather shyly. “So, why not? It’s a cool name, nevertheless.”

“Well, it is better than Loader Bot,” Fiona joked, looking at her sister, who gave her a nod of agreement.

Rhys snickered. “We already have one of those at home.”

“Okay, Carter it is.”

enter image description here

Written by borderlinesyberian

Night Terror

Breathes coming out in gasps, heart pounding harshly against his rib cage, sweat covering his back, forehead, and neck.

Making sure to bite his tongue so as not to wake up Fiona with his occasional audible exhaling, Rhys shook slightly. Not from the cold of having his shirt removed, by her no less, but from the thrill and shock of the nightmare just experienced in his dreams. Closing his eyes, he sat up slightly, earning a groan from the light-sleeping Fiona. Afraid that he had woken her up, he paused and waited patiently for a response from her, only to not receive one.

Giving a shaky sigh of relief, Rhys sat up a tad bit more so that he could prop himself up on his elbow. Swallowing with difficulty, he looked over towards the red illuminating light of the alarm clock on the nightstand.

2:45 A.M.

“Huh. Couldn’t have had it later?” Rhys murmured.

Laying back down carefully so as to awaken the sleeping woman on top of him, Rhys sighed and lifted his left arm behind his head, entwining his fingers with his hair. His eyes examined the ceiling as he chewed on the inside of his cheeks, unsuccessfully trying to tire himself out so that sleep would take him. Absentmindedly, he slipped his hand underneath Fiona’s shirt, his shirt, and began to trace small, slow circles against her skin.

Closing his eyes, Rhys tried to let the mix of warmth between the two of them and the dense silence of the room attempt to lull his back to sleep.

That was until the feel of Fiona lightly kissing sternum caused him to jump slightly and open his eyes. Looking down, he noticed that she had a smirk on her face, but there was the distant look of annoyance in her eyes that was quickly being replaced with mischievousness. Stopping his thumb movements, he chuckled awkwardly and removed his hand from underneath her shirt.

“So, Hyperion,” Fiona whispered, suppressing a yawn threatening to spill out. “Any reason you woke me up at 3 in the morning?”

“Would you believe I didn’t mean it?” Rhys asked.

Fiona lifted her head so that her chin rested against his chest. “Give me a good reason and I might forgive you.”

“That’s… really reassuring, Fi,” Rhys said sarcastically.

Fiona rolled her eyes and tilted her head to side some, giving him a questioning look as if waiting for him to answer something she had asked. Rhys, confused, lifted his eyebrow.

“Uh?” Rhys sat up and wrapped both arms around her waist.

“Wow, Hyperion,” Fiona chided.

“What? Am I supposed to know something?” Rhys asked.

Fiona sighed and blew a few strands of loose hair out of her face. “Why. Are. You. Up?”

“Oh,…” Rhys deadpanned. “Oh!”

“There ya go, finally got it,” Fiona said exasperated.

“Well, uh… uh…” Rhys began to say, but was at loss for words of how to explain why he was up.

“C’mon, you know I’m not gonna bite,” Fiona responded. “Well, unless you want me to.”

Rhys rolled his eyes. “Fine, fine.” He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. “I had a nightmare, okay?”

Fiona snickered, but stopped once she noticed his annoyed gaze. “You? You had a nightmare?” Rhys nodded, slightly embarrassed. “Wow.”

“Yeah.” Rhys groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his left hand. “Sorry, by the way. Didn’t mean to wake you up.”

“Nah, I mean. It’s whatever. I don’t care about it anymore right now,” Fiona said. “Talk to me about your nightmare.”

Rhys, taken aback by what she had just said, stared wide-eyed at her. “What again?”

“C’mon, Hyperion. You heard me. Tell me about your nightmare,” Fiona demanded.

“Uh, why?” Rhys asked, thoroughly confused.

Fiona groaned, annoyed. “Because it helps, alright?”

“And how do you know this?” He tested.

“Sasha used to have nightmares all the time when we were little. You learn how to get used to the aftershocks of them,” She responded. “Now, tell me.”

“Okay, okay. I am,” Rhys finally said. “I had a dream where I was climbing up a ladder, you know those rope ones where the outsides are made of rope and the rungs are pieces of plywood?”

Fiona gave him an annoyed look, almost testing to see if he actually did want her to answer. Rhys stared at her for a few minutes before clearing his throat and continuing.

“Well, the rope was attached to a cliff. And right before I reached the top, it snapped.”

To emphasize his point, Rhys snapped his fingers.

“And I fell. Felt like hours before I saw ground. Right before I hit it, I woke up,” Rhys finished.

Fiona hummed in thought, resting her forehead against his chest in the mean time. “Sounds like a run-of-the-mill type of nightmare.”

“Well, it didn’t feel like it,” Rhys whined.

“Oh, come on. Don’t tell me you’re scared of a little nightmare.” Fiona snickered.

“Well, I might be! And my girlfriend teasing me for it is not helping,” Rhys said.

“Listen, alright?” Fiona sighed. “Nightmares are a common thing in life. You get used to them and then boom! they don’t scare you anymore.”

He shook his head at her statement. “I haven’t had a nightmare in years.”

Fiona chuckled. “You’re one of the lucky ones then.”

“Why’s that?” Rhys asked.

“Growing up on Pandora, you’re always in a living, walking nightmare. And you adapt to it,” Fiona murmured, voice slurred.

“Oh, uh, wow.” Rhys whistled. “Didn’t, uh. Mention any of that before.”

“You’ve been out here long enough to know, Hyperion.” Fiona closed her eyes, arms that she had wrapped around his chest grew a tad bit tighter. “You know what I’m talkin’ about.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Rhys finally admitted.

“I know I’m right,” Fiona scoffed.

“Wow, really supportive, Fi.” Rhys slipped his hands underneath her shirt. “You couldn’t just say ‘Yeah, ya big goof! Go to bed now, silly!’ could ya? But, no. You ju-”

“Hey, Rhys?” Fiona murmured.

“Yeah, Fiona?” Rhys asked.

“It’s almost 3:30 in the morning. Go to bed.” Fiona’s voice barely came out in a whisper.

“G’night, Fiona.” Rhys kissed the top of her head and rested back in the covers.

“I’m still right.” He heard this distantly murmur as he fell back asleep.

• school bus = kids drive there

and those other two make children idk what is it?

• Oh ;_;

I'm great! Though I have song and piano in an hour or so :P

• feelin good now wat abut you

Hello! How are you all?

• I'm good too :D

feelin good now wat abut you

• wow just wow amazing bruh

Written by borderlinesyberian Title: It’s A Boy! Character/s: Rhys, Fiona, Sasha (plus the minor appearances of Vaughn, Yvette, and ot

• wut

Kawaiii posted: »

WOW just WOW

• Hey guys! What's up?

• amazing

Written by borderlinesyberian Title: It’s A Boy! Character/s: Rhys, Fiona, Sasha (plus the minor appearances of Vaughn, Yvette, and ot

• hey welcome back bruh

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey guys! What's up?

• It's great to be back, bruh.

hey welcome back bruh

• Hey Paul. I tried to summon Pablo. It didn't work ;_;

Hey guys! What's up?

• edited September 2015

Pablo is gone for the time being anyway... he needed a break from all those paintings!

But he was amazing. ;_;

You could say... that he was to die for. Hahahaha!... no? Yeah... bad joke. ;p

Hey Paul. I tried to summon Pablo. It didn't work ;_;

• This is nearly as long as one of my theories!

Impressive!

• enter image description here

This ^

Pablo is gone for the time being anyway... he needed a break from all those paintings! But he was amazing. ;_; You could say... that he was to die for. Hahahaha!... no? Yeah... bad joke. ;p

• yea whare is PABLO

Hey Paul. I tried to summon Pablo. It didn't work ;_;

• I think i'm sick

• that sucks

I hope you get better soon

I think i'm sick

• He's busy being 10 feet under the ground.

yea whare is PABLO

• Oh. I hope you'll get better :(

I think i'm sick

• thanks

Oh. I hope you'll get better

• Oh... damn...

What's up? You're feeling tired, weak or?

I think i'm sick

• Oh darn, do you feel ill or is it a cold?

How did the meeting go, btw?

I think i'm sick

• well good to see more people are back B)

• thanks

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

that sucks I hope you get better soon

• yeah, but pablo ain't coming back yet.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well good to see more people are back

• The thread is alive ^.^

• laaaaater? ;-;

yeah, but pablo ain't coming back yet.

• yeah it's nice for a change

Sign in to comment in this discussion.