Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Yeah, it's really dead today. :( Everyone decided to get sick too so maybe that's why a lot of people aren't here.

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

This place is empty today, everyone's so busy now ;_;

• These two just keep going at it! :O

• I missed you moi droog Jane <3

timidly waving Oh, hey, I'm back. Did you guys miss me? I missed you so much ;-;

• Hah, I've spent several pounds on Steam Backgrounds

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Green613 posted: »

OFF TOPIC BUT SORRY I JUST SPENT 75 CENTS ON A HUNIEPOP BACKGROUND FOR MY PROFILE IM TRULY A LEWD GOD NOW heres the full image of

• Привет, дружище х)

Oh, man, I missed you too so much. I missed talking to you <3

We used to chat a lot this summer and it was so much fun, but now we're all busy. ;_;

HazzatheMan posted: »

I missed you moi droog Jane

• Hey everyone :)

Wow, only 368 new comments? I'm surprised :/

Anyways, Mad Max turned out to be extremely fun!!! Hence why I didn't return here last night :P

So I've got to pack my bag later, and then tomorrow I will be leaving for the airport, and then onto an 8 hour flight straight to Newark, New Jersey. Drive down to Middletown and sleep at last... Then my holiday begins on Saturday for about 2 weeks :D

Do not fret however! I WILL be checking in every day (mostly at night) to see you all, and because I will have only a computer for my own entertainment and no games, I may get some much needed writing done while I'm there as well!

Basically what I'm saying is that I probably won't check in at all tomorrow.

• That's funny, cause I got sick too. All these air conditioning in the planes.

At least we're all doomed together, yay.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, it's really dead today. Everyone decided to get sick too so maybe that's why a lot of people aren't here.

• Jane!!! <3

Miss you so much!!

timidly waving Oh, hey, I'm back. Did you guys miss me? I missed you so much ;-;

• The sickness doesn't stop me from refreshing this place once every two minutes though. Only to be disappointed. :P

That's funny, cause I got sick too. All these air conditioning in the planes. At least we're all doomed together, yay.

• Ooh, sounds great, hope you'll have a great time! And hopefully we'll have more time to talk in the upcoming weeks like we used to. ^_^

Hey everyone Wow, only 368 new comments? I'm surprised Anyways, Mad Max turned out to be extremely fun!!! Hence why I didn't return

• I'm here. I'm queer. And school is even worse than before. Like a bad sequel to a dreadful ripped-off animated kids movie, electric boogaloo

• Agreed.

Eryka posted: »

It's ugly af!

• Still... you guys had so much fun lately.

I used to check the thread on my phone to see 3000+ comments almost everyday. And I'm surprised that I got the time to read them all, lmao.

Also it's september now. Schools and universities are starting, yaaaay ~

The sickness doesn't stop me from refreshing this place once every two minutes though. Only to be disappointed. :P

• Okay! :D

I'll post your echo scan in a day or two, that's a promise. ^-^

• Ah, well, it's understandable. :P Since it's still starting people do have to get ready and used to their new schedules afterall. It should get better once everyone settles in their new routines.

Still... you guys had so much fun lately. I used to check the thread on my phone to see 3000+ comments almost everyday. And I'm surprised

• Ahh, Kimmy, so good to see you! ;A;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Jane!!! Miss you so much!!

• I am more amazed at the T-rex in the background tbh

• I hope it gets better, I miss our friends ;______;

This summer was great, but we had a good time before that as well. And surely It'll be better, once we get some news about Ep 5. I'm actually surprised there's still none.

Ah, well, it's understandable. :P Since it's still starting people do have to get ready and used to their new schedules afterall. It should get better once everyone settles in their new routines.

• Welcome back! :)

I see that everyone already told you that yes, we indeed missed you...

And that the thread is pretty much dead and everyone is sick, except a chosen few...

So, as it turns out, I don't really have much to say... nevermind. At least I've let everybody know I'm not dead yet. :D

• Oh, hey, thank you! it's so great to see you! ^-^

I hope you're not sick, like we are.

HellFish posted: »

Welcome back! I see that everyone already told you that yes, we indeed missed you... And that the thread is pretty much dead and ever

• I'm fairly sure we'll get GoT first, sadly. :(

I hope it gets better, I miss our friends ;______; This summer was great, but we had a good time before that as well. And surely It'll be better, once we get some news about Ep 5. I'm actually surprised there's still none.

• Welp, kinda expected that. It'll still be good to see the finale. Also that means we'll get to say our goodbyes to TfTB a bit later. I'm still not ready for that ;_;

I'm fairly sure we'll get GoT first, sadly.

• Leaves me feeling empty knowing it's gonna be over soon. :( It feels just like when TWD S2 ended...

Welp, kinda expected that. It'll still be good to see the finale. Also that means we'll get to say our goodbyes to TfTB a bit later. I'm still not ready for that ;_;

• Thankfully I'm not, but I was on antibiotics two weeks ago, so I had my fair share of that. :)

I hope you'll feel better soon! :)

Oh, hey, thank you! it's so great to see you! ^-^ I hope you're not sick, like we are.

• Well, looks like almost everyone is sick. Am I right? xD

I'm glad I'm not sick ^-^

• guys i came back early yus what did i miss?

• me too :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, looks like almost everyone is sick. Am I right? xD I'm glad I'm not sick ^-^

• Nothing, literally. It was pretty dead.

guys i came back early yus what did i miss?

• Yeah ;_;

At least we'll have something else to be excited about when this is all over. And each other in this thread. :3

Leaves me feeling empty knowing it's gonna be over soon. It feels just like when TWD S2 ended...

• That's very true! Hopefully most people stick around.

Yeah ;_; At least we'll have something else to be excited about when this is all over. And each other in this thread.

• edited September 2015

That's good. (:

Thanks. Gotta love the ending of summer and the autumn - the season of all the illnesses hitting you at once.

Thankfully I'm not, but I was on antibiotics two weeks ago, so I had my fair share of that. I hope you'll feel better soon!

• yep looks like ded who's online?

Nothing, literally. It was pretty dead.

• Fingers crossed. x)

That's very true! Hopefully most people stick around.

• awesome game bruh i didnt play much but i was going to

Hey everyone Wow, only 368 new comments? I'm surprised Anyways, Mad Max turned out to be extremely fun!!! Hence why I didn't return

• 3 or 4 people. :/

yep looks like ded who's online?

• edited September 2015

Wow, it's like we jumped back in april when there were 6-8 people commenting at once and it was considered pretty lively.

This is super random, but I stumbled upon this sketch in my folder and decided to share. It'll never be finished, but, eh...

• That looks amazing. <3

Wow, it's like we jumped back in april when there were 6-8 people commenting at once and it was considered pretty lively. This is super random, but I stumbled upon this sketch in my folder and decided to share. It'll never be finished, but, eh...

• so amazing <3!

Wow, it's like we jumped back in april when there were 6-8 people commenting at once and it was considered pretty lively. This is super random, but I stumbled upon this sketch in my folder and decided to share. It'll never be finished, but, eh...

• Aw thanks, you're too nice, like always. <3

It was drawn back in June I think and I wasn't really satisfied with the result. But it's always interesting to find old works which you already forgot. :D

That looks amazing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.