Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

i said STAHP

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You can't tell me what to do.

• wat's wrong

ABigBadWolf posted: »

damn it

• cry fucking baby

bullies

• Scientologist lover.

Also a big Hollywood actor :P

rhonu posted: »

who is tom cruise

• I FEEL BULLIED

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We're not bullying you, goddamn it!

• No! I won't stop! ^-^

Kawaiii posted: »

i said STAHP

• oh, Slowly steps away

Quiff posted: »

good guess but i have cancer

• Robert Rodriguez (a film director) actually makes his very own breakfast tacos by hand... Using bacon, egg, herbs and cheese for flavor :)

STILL NOT BREAKFAST FOOD but okay

• Thaanks!!! We have a group chat were many of us hang out, including the ones that left.

But our squad is like half the size now xp

buntingsir posted: »

sniffles and coughs Gwad to be of serfice (You got your share of down moments, from now on it'll surely get better! Aw, I hope you'll still be able to get in touch with your friends, who quitted. It's really sad when someone has to leave.)

• you're the baby

skrubaby

Kawaiii posted: »

cry fucking baby

• You can sing? :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Three hours, just like I promised! And this place is alive! @buntingsir, you're back! I've missed you! @ABigBadWolf, I though we agre

• Yeah... I hope it's gonna be good and not like the Max Payne movie... or, um, any other videogame movie... dammit, it's gonna suck, right?

Also, did you guys hear? http://www.christianpost.com/news/borderlands-movie-in-the-works-with-lionsgate-144188/ #HYPE

• Det är typiskt att jag alltid vill rätta folk, de flesta uppskattar det inte alls. Skills vet jag inte om jag har, det är bara stavning :P

Tack, det betyder mycket :) Jag brukar oftast skämmas för det, så det är kul att höra någon säga åt mig att ta vara på det för en gång's skull.

You are one wise art student, bro :D

I think I understand what you are saying. Men jag tycker inte att du ska vara orolig över det, om att vara en grammar nazi tyder bara på

• wtf a movie god dayum i watch that shit 50 times

Also, did you guys hear? http://www.christianpost.com/news/borderlands-movie-in-the-works-with-lionsgate-144188/ #HYPE

• Ugh!

You're both skrubabies! >_>

you're the baby skrubaby

• ay cancer ain't contagious

oh, Slowly steps away

• You should meet my Asperger's friend Max, he drinks so much coffee I'm surprised he isn't talking at the speed of light :P

FINALLY Someone with good taste... I thought I'd never see the day... I love coffee soo much. I can relate to that 100%. A day without coffee is suffering.

• people don't even notice i'm not here

'Big hugs'

I miss you sometimes :')

I AM SORRY I WASN'T HERE YESTERDAY OR TODAY, WHY AM I STILL YELLING? WHY AM I SO ANGRY anyways i tried to post here yesterday via mobile

• At least you have a chat, that's better than nothing. (x

Thaanks!!! We have a group chat were many of us hang out, including the ones that left. But our squad is like half the size now xp

• Who wanted to be added to the tree earlier?

• cant wait bruh

BigBadPaul posted: »

enter link description here wip 4 telltale soon

• O////O I never said that...

I love singing, though, I go to both drama and song classes (drama was today and we did sketches, hence the enormous amounts of talking).

I guess people say I sing well?

HazzatheMan posted: »

You can sing?

• you shall deal with it

I FEEL BULLIED

• Oh, I see... I just assumed you know? Cuz you... uh.......

J-Just ignore me :)

O////O I never said that... I love singing, though, I go to both drama and song classes (drama was today and we did sketches, hence the enormous amounts of talking). I guess people say I sing well?

• Atleast its going to suck.... Borderlands Style.

(Or just a horrible cringe worthy mess that doesn't even fit to the original games)

HellFish posted: »

Yeah... I hope it's gonna be good and not like the Max Payne movie... or, um, any other videogame movie... dammit, it's gonna suck, right?

• enter image description here

I don't mind 'em :)

That's true, trips are expensive.

(Sorry about the late reply, I was doing homework :P)

I guess, for all that restraint there're good reasons and intentions. I usually go on a trip, just can't do it every year, cause it's quite expensive. (:

• Oh boy I sure did!

Still, kinda sad tho that they aren't making it animated :/

• Don't question me, you're meant to be smart! :D

say what again m8?

• Told you before honey, already been to the Big Apple :D

It's busy all the time, everywhere.... WOW!

Aaayyyyyy you should visit New York next ;33

• @MasterStone, I think.

Green613 posted: »

Who wanted to be added to the tree earlier?

• <3 YAAY dad is back YAAY <3

Green613 posted: »

Who wanted to be added to the tree earlier?

• Oh I love the flights!! Just sit back and watch movies, get your food delivered to you, it's like a paradise :)

But airports are so much hassle, and the waiting times.... OH MY GOD! XP

I think it depends, airport in my town is pretty nice, but that's just my opinion ^-^ The planes are amazing though, it's so exciting to take off and to land. If you're not afraid of flights that is.

• Alright then :)

It was all supposed to be colored, but I guess I just lost the flow, so yeah... I won't get back to it, because I already did another picture with Fiona and Athena and that one was a lot better. x)

• Nah, I dunno, man, everyone says my singing is awesome but I'm pretty critical about myself so I can always find something wrong with my looks or voice or general personality.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh, I see... I just assumed you know? Cuz you... uh....... J-Just ignore me

@MasterStone need your gender and country pls

Also @TheCatWolf you still ship Rhyiona right? Country and gender pls to be on the tree B]

@MasterStone, I think.

• Awww :(

Thnx, I feel like a zombie atm :P

I'll check in and give you all an idea of what I did during the day!

I wish I had my holiday time prolonged, ah. You deserved it though, working for 11 days in a row is really tough. Hope you'll have a great time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.