Things that TTG seem to be doing wrong in GoT [and lets admit it other series comments will come]

I am forced to replay all my games since i have a new profile because i deleted my old one and my xbox crapped the bed on internet. So as I looked through Mira's belongings i found a coin/medallion given to Mira by Lady Margeray for the first time. i had never noticed it before because it's obscured by Mira's wrist even with the markers on for interactable objects. That is a serious concern in my opinon to be easily able to miss things like this. Also done wrong [though only from their intended ambitions for episodic games] hitting the xbox menu button can pause the game even when a timer is up giving you time to seriously think about which option to choose. the whole purpose of the timer is to force you to react and speak quickly.

Comments

• These complaints are just nitpicks...TINY NITPICKS!!! That last one isn't even Telltale's fault, it's the players fault for using that feature.

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

Oh my god, enough of these threads already...

Also, this is just complete nitpicking.

• “Sometimes...you can cry until there's nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And, still it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent...it would not be because it cared.”

Oh my god, enough of these threads already... Also, this is just complete nitpicking.

• said no one ever
    CapnJay posted: »

“Sometimes...you can cry until there's nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray,

• Okay, feel free to stop posting your threads nobody cares about whenever you want if that's the kind of attitude you have.

CapnJay posted: »

“Sometimes...you can cry until there's nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray,

• Lmao, how did you miss it? The only thing I have to complain about that is how they placed Erik in the wall, he was completely hidden and most people missed his appearance.

• What's wrong with nit-picking? Telltale needs to improve, even on the little things. Makes them more likely to not to do the same in the future.

• True it was "Written on the wall in blood before everything went black" not said.

* said no one ever

• Like the whole flimsy excuses of the traitor all being determinant. you can severely cut down them by making one guy sentinel but doing things the other guys way thus it comes down to "Waah waah i wanna be sentinel" just like The Stranger from TWD. That's something that could use some work.

I dont want to say its intentional but so far all relationships in TTG [and are usually determinant] end poorly.. Even though Bigby did land Snow in the comics not in TTG.

Healoz posted: »

What's wrong with nit-picking? Telltale needs to improve, even on the little things. Makes them more likely to not to do the same in the future.

• I think the only big problem of Telltale is the changing of the writers for every episode, the main reason why there are some plot holes or scenes that seem very inportant for the story and then at the end we find out they're not important at all.

Still, the game is pretty much enjoyable.

• Considering how the definition of "nitpicking" is "looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily", a lot of things are wrong with nitpicking.

Healoz posted: »

What's wrong with nit-picking? Telltale needs to improve, even on the little things. Makes them more likely to not to do the same in the future.

• Nitpicking is extremely useful for quality assurance (QA). If you aren't interested in the development side of the game and only care about the game as a finished product, just ignore the thread. Sub-forums would help a lot with deciding which threads to read, such as a suggestions section for this suggestion of having sub-forums. And a game mechanics discussion section for the OP (not to be confused with a technical support sub-forum for people needing help or reporting bona fide bugs as opposed to theoretical and design topics).

• edited September 2015

Any errors in a game are worth reporting, since they can be fixed. Faults are worth identifying, since user feedback is very important in designing future UI elements and content. If you were talking about say a person, then your definition and negative connotations would be appropriate. Here, nitpicking is a positive thing. The good Captain wasn't insulting about the issues identified, which are indeed subjective; the whole point of UI design is to be subjectively appealing and usable to the target demographic, so opinions are good to know for future reference.

So Mr Shellturtle, I am nitpicking you right now, but in a positive way to try to improve you as a thread reader and contributor. I know you will find it offensive (not in an obscene way, but in an "omg stfu you are so annoying me right now with your nitpicking" way), so I empathize with your grievance, but I still posit my advice and opinions.

Considering how the definition of "nitpicking" is "looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily", a lot of things are wrong with nitpicking.

• lol I just noticed an alert from other threads so I checked my feed... then I noticed further down that you and the OP both commented on the last few posts I made way back in June and March.

Any errors in a game are worth reporting, since they can be fixed. Faults are worth identifying, since user feedback is very important in de

• No, nitpicking is nitpicking. The definition doesn't change.

Any errors in a game are worth reporting, since they can be fixed. Faults are worth identifying, since user feedback is very important in de

Sign in to comment in this discussion.