Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• welcome back!!

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Hello??? It appears I missed quite a bit with my stupid netbook dying. I have much fanart to show but it is kinda impossible to edit and because technology

• I'm back now, I still have an ear infection, but the pain is gone and most of the swelling is down, I hope in a couple days it'll be better, I went through about a week of nonstop pain. So, it's only clogged now.

• Cuz almost everyone has school :/

Nevermind

• edited September 2015

Thanks. Also I have news which I think you will like :)

Planning a game to work on with my friends and it shall involve an axolotl as one of the playable characters :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

welcome back!!

• edited September 2015

I go back Wednesday. I am targeted straight As... except for drama which is targeted a B (GCSE) Need to stop getting to obsessed with this stuff...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Cuz almost everyone has school

• Damm well good to see you on the mend :)

bloop posted: »

I'm back now, I still have an ear infection, but the pain is gone and most of the swelling is down, I hope in a couple days it'll be better, I went through about a week of nonstop pain. So, it's only clogged now.

• YES! SPREAD THE AXOLOTL LOVE!!!

enter image description here

Thanks. Also I have news which I think you will like Planning a game to work on with my friends and it shall involve an axolotl as one of the playable characters

• Think it might be a platformer. Or it could be a creepy adventure. Still in brainstorming stage.

YES! SPREAD THE AXOLOTL LOVE!!!

• This game will be 10/10 as long as there's an axolotl as one one of the playable characters :3

Think it might be a platformer. Or it could be a creepy adventure. Still in brainstorming stage.

• It'll get better soon. I've had some problems with my ear a few times, and man, it hurt like hell.

bloop posted: »

I'm back now, I still have an ear infection, but the pain is gone and most of the swelling is down, I hope in a couple days it'll be better, I went through about a week of nonstop pain. So, it's only clogged now.

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My revision books don't want me to do well :(

I go back Wednesday. I am targeted straight As... except for drama which is targeted a B (GCSE) Need to stop getting to obsessed with this stuff...

• edited September 2015

Whenever my ear hurts mum would make this liquid a put it on cottonwool and it would usually be gone be the day after.

My grammar is not getting any better... :'(

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It'll get better soon. I've had some problems with my ear a few times, and man, it hurt like hell.

• :D My friends might want a human as the playable character but I will make sure it is at least a companion

This game will be 10/10 as long as there's an axolotl as one one of the playable characters

• Thank you, it's comments like this that keep me writing. :)

I wasn't sure if I should do anymore genderbend fics, but if that's what the people want, that's what the people gonna get!

I am a bit late but I just had to post a comment! Holy moly, this was amazing, I really love it. You did a great job on the genderbents! Pls write more

• Hi! I just wake up! How are you?

• Dead ;_;

Eryka posted: »

Hi! I just wake up! How are you?

• I'm just patiently waiting for people to show up..

• I'm still here ;__;

I'm just patiently waiting for people to show up..

• hi! :D

yeh well I'm here too but I'm not very good at starting conversations.. ;--;

I'm still here ;__;

• Me neither. That's why I don't talk a lot now ;-;

BTW how are you today? :D

hi! yeh well I'm here too but I'm not very good at starting conversations.. ;--;

• Does that mean 1 million people will have viewed the thread? :o

MasterStone posted: »

Greetings my fellow Rhyionaian's. We are reaching our goal of 1 million views. This is most impressive.

• Pretty good so far, right? It's weird watching it when you've seen the original TWD though. Because they're all badasses who know how to deal with walkers. But the ones on FTWD have so much to learn! :o

watching Fear The Walking Dead

• edited September 2015

It's easier to be active when others are active too. :D

I'm good thanks! I'm drawing and waching youtube videos at the same time. (I'm also eating chocolate. A lot.)

How about you?

Me neither. That's why I don't talk a lot now ;-; BTW how are you today?

• enter image description here

I will always be with you, Rhys...

Fiona, getting rid of Handsome Jack by kissing Rhys' temple port.

• I've been trying to draw Talia in anime style (just failed miserably ;_;)

Now I am playing Hearthstone with some of my friends ^-^

It's easier to be active when others are active too. I'm good thanks! I'm drawing and waching youtube videos at the same time. (I'm also eating chocolate. A lot.) How about you?

• aw maybe it looks better after a little break? :)

I have never played Heartstone but I bet it's a fun game when played with friends :D

I've been trying to draw Talia in anime style (just failed miserably ;_;) Now I am playing Hearthstone with some of my friends ^-^

• It's a card game based on the Warcraft heroes x3

Yeah, it's fun playing with friends!

And maybe I will give a second try on Talia. :)

aw maybe it looks better after a little break? I have never played Heartstone but I bet it's a fun game when played with friends

• I just noticed that Jack there! ;D ;D

I will always be with you, Rhys... Fiona, getting rid of Handsome Jack by kissing Rhys' temple port.

• I really don't know how to respond to this.

I will always be with you, Rhys... Fiona, getting rid of Handsome Jack by kissing Rhys' temple port.

• Her face! She... has... no... face...

Great job Elliot! I acutally think you're getting better and better at this, the postures in the first pic for example seem pretty natural. ;)

• edited September 2015

Nice, a Hearthstone player? Which decks do you play? Highest rank achieved? :)

It's a card game based on the Warcraft heroes x3 Yeah, it's fun playing with friends! And maybe I will give a second try on Talia.

• I don't play a lot Hearthstone but the highest rank I achieved was 20 xD

And I have an each deck for each class but I mostly use my paladin deck xD

HellFish posted: »

Nice, a Hearthstone player? Which decks do you play? Highest rank achieved?

• edited September 2015

There I posted it. Man that felt good :)

• Some variation of Eboladin or Midrange? Damn, I hate Eboladins... :P

I think it's better to specialize at first - get enough cards for one truly competitive deck and keep playing with it (and slowly expand afterwards), or at least that's how I got to Legend with my Midrange Hunter. ;)

I don't play a lot Hearthstone but the highest rank I achieved was 20 xD And I have an each deck for each class but I mostly use my paladin deck xD

• Daaw, so cute. <3 And HJ. :P

• you... you want him to eat himself?!

Eat your own leg ;D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.