Scenes you really want to see in the final episode.

A Fight with Ramsay. Unlike every other fight in the game it's possible to lose and the story progress and if you thought QTEs were hard before oh ramsays got every other opponent beat. But if you can master it you can leave Ramsay worse then Gryff. Ramsay won't die because a plot fairy will save him and as we've seen from gryff even crippling wounds will heal in time but for a few brief moments you will have glory and a sensation you havent felt since joffrey died.

Comments

• A little chat with Gwyn about Rodrik's (or Asher's) death.
    • A BIG hub where we can talk with every character at Ironrath (Amaya, Elissa, Elaena, Sentinel, Talia, Beska, Bloodsong and a thing that I've been waiting since episode 1: Talking with 2~3 smallfolk.)
    • Talk with Sera and Margaery again.
    • A proper burial to the dead brother.
    • Gwyn is reunited with Asher (or is consoled by Rodrik)
    • Mira hatches a plot with Morgryn
    • Ryon's rescue (or even better if we can play as him and escape)
    • Gryff's death
  • Reggie pls..

Mirgryn!

• Ludd doing the shame walk before getting flayed alive by Rodrik/Asher, Mirgryn, showing Sera how the Game of Thrones is played by killing her and Elaena having a baby (depends if you had sex with Elaena or not)

• The North Grove, not just that but what it is. If we don't find out I might just have to cry. :P

That's all I really want to see. Like I really really really really want to see it.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kenny4ever posted: »

Reggie pls..

• Lets kill Reggie.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• _/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• edited September 2015

Mira's talk with Cersei actually going well, so she doesn't have to leave King's Landing or die.

Hey a girl can dream.

• gared not friCKIN DYING OKAY PLEASE TELLTALE.

That's all.

• It is possible that Cersei still has Andros killed and makes it seem like Mira still owes her. Not because "A lannister always pays their debts" but because Andros crossed Lord Morgryn so she was going to have Andros killed anyway. Then Cersei has no need to kill or punish you because she can merely give you back to Lady Margeray.

Would love for dialogue options where Mira points out that the wine Lucan gave you to use on Tyrion tipped your hand and tyrion would tell you nothing if you lied.

Abeille posted: »

Mira's talk with Cersei actually going well, so she doesn't have to leave King's Landing or die. Hey a girl can dream.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2015

on the run from wights, freefolk, crows, and soon to run into an ice dragon while trying to find a legendary grove or keep that he can't actually do anything with?

To quote the author notes on redoubled agent in Sterling Archer's book. "Because I don't know why you expected this scenario had a happy ending"

gared not friCKIN DYING OKAY PLEASE TELLTALE. That's all.

• I actually had a scene in mind for that where Mira paraphrases Cersei's words before killing her. "You win the Game or you Die."

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ludd doing the shame walk before getting flayed alive by Rodrik/Asher, Mirgryn, showing Sera how the Game of Thrones is played by killing her and Elaena having a baby (depends if you had sex with Elaena or not)

• Ryon becomes Clementine heh.

* Gwyn is reunited with Asher (or is consoled by Rodrik) * Mira hatches a plot with Morgryn * Ryon's rescue (or even better if we can play as him and escape) * Gryff's death

• Bacon from Pig!

~Gared 2015.

gared not friCKIN DYING OKAY PLEASE TELLTALE. That's all.

• That'd be a pretty hilarious house slogan.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Bacon from Pig! ~Gared 2015.

• Maybe. Personally, I don't believe Morgryn has half the power he likes to pretend to have (like when he told Lucan he would get Cersei to find him a new job), and I would be surprised if he actually had some influence with the Crown like he claimed to have and it was enough to get Andros killed. To me, he is just a merchant with a honorific title (a Lord by courtesy, with no lands) that is currently unemployed.

But yes, I would love to be able to tell Cersei how Lucan ruined everything. Not that she would necessarily believe Mira, but I would try.

CapnJay posted: »

It is possible that Cersei still has Andros killed and makes it seem like Mira still owes her. Not because "A lannister always pays their de

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2015

According to TTG Game of Thrones Awesome Tropes at this point in the series CERSEI doesn't have power she pretends to have.

Also what if Cersei makes us kill Sera by playing shoulder demon since Sera sold us out and if she died lady Margeray couldnt afford to get rid of Mira?

Abeille posted: »

Maybe. Personally, I don't believe Morgryn has half the power he likes to pretend to have (like when he told Lucan he would get Cersei to fi

• Whoever the traitor was is shown to be Jaquen or one of the faceless men in disguise and claim they're an infiltrator from Quantic Dream who's primary goal was to ruin the later half of the game like A Nest of Vipers. For completely ruining a major plot twist, Talia wants to see him hung. The player can kill or spare him

• She doesn't, but she still is incredibly powerful. I don't see what an unemployed merchant could offer her to make her kill someone that can actually sell her Ironwood. But we will see. Maybe I don't give Morgryn enough credit.

According to TTG Game of Thrones Awesome Tropes at this point in the series CERSEI doesn't have power she pretends to have. Also what if

• enter image description here

I was just trying to lighten the mood, clearly this thread is not about that life. I apologise.

on the run from wights, freefolk, crows, and soon to run into an ice dragon while trying to find a legendary grove or keep that he can't act

• Asher and Gared sex scene.

• Gay love x3

I'd rather see Asher and Beskha sex scene x'D

Flog61 posted: »

Asher and Gared sex scene.

• It was not ruined, like what the hell? Are you drunk?

Maybe you didn't feel the same way, but Nest of Vipers was great.

So stop acting like your opinion is the only one that matters.

Clemenem posted: »

Whoever the traitor was is shown to be Jaquen or one of the faceless men in disguise and claim they're an infiltrator from Quantic Dream who

• I wasn't I was stating my own. How the hell does stating my own opinion diminish anyone else's?

Are you drunk?

Great defense... says a lot about you and your intelligence that you have to use lame insults instead of defending the episode itself

It was not ruined, like what the hell? Are you drunk? Maybe you didn't feel the same way, but Nest of Vipers was great. So stop acting like your opinion is the only one that matters.

• See, from your comments I didn't see ONE that was saying something positive about ep. 5 and it seems you don't acknowledge that someone disagrees with you.

Why did you have to take a sentence outta my comment that was the least relevant to everything else I wrote? Because you want to make me look stupid.

And I didn't exactly see you proving your point trough sensible arguments. So leave my intelligence out of this.

Overall this episode got 10s and 9s and only IGN gave it six and we all know what IGN does to penultimate episodes of these games.

I wasn't I was stating my own. How the hell does stating my own opinion diminish anyone else's? Are you drunk? Great defense..

• Woah there

• We don't even know what the North Grove really is yet, so who knows if it'll be useful. Telltale, please make it useful. You've hyped it for 6 episodes.

on the run from wights, freefolk, crows, and soon to run into an ice dragon while trying to find a legendary grove or keep that he can't act

• The North Grove. After 6 episodes, I'd be disappointed if Telltale were just like 'whoops, it's not real. Now die.'

• Does anybody else really want to see Sentinel Royland completely fuck somebody up?

• Oh, definitely.

Does anybody else really want to see Sentinel Royland completely fuck somebody up?

• edited September 2015

How would that ship be called? Ashred? Gasher?

Edit: I just realized one thing: Asher's storyline started at Essos (Fire) and Gared's take place in the North (Ice). Asher + Gared = Ice and Fire. A Song of Ice and Fire!

Aher and Gared are Azor Ahai!

• Uh no I've never seen it get a 9 nor a 10. It ranges to 6s and rightfully so imo. Why would you ask if I was "drunk" just for disagreeing with you? It's you who failed to prove your point and instead use cheap insults and I'm not trying to make you look stupid you seem to be doing that well enough with comments like those. I don't need to say anything positive about episode 5 if I don't want to it's my opinion. I paid and played the game, I have a right to express how I feel about something I put my own time and money into and I happen to think because of it's poor ending of plot lines, lack of development and choices like whether we wanted to try and kill an obvious canon character or not being ridiculous that this is my least favorite episode of any episodic game ever. I understand some people like it and thought it was good but I can't agree in the slightest.

See, from your comments I didn't see ONE that was saying something positive about ep. 5 and it seems you don't acknowledge that someone disa

• I feel like there should be a variation of that scene.

ROYLAND AS SENTINEL

Royland beats the fucking shit out of Ludd or Gryff.

DUNCAN AS SENTINEL

Duncan gives a basic beating, nothing serious though, to Ludd or Gryff.

Does anybody else really want to see Sentinel Royland completely fuck somebody up?

• Considering the ASoIaF creator?

too bad

Lewsblake23 posted: »

The North Grove. After 6 episodes, I'd be disappointed if Telltale were just like 'whoops, it's not real. Now die.'

• A did not insult you at any point.

The Reviews: WicNet:: 10/10
    GameSpot: 9/10
    GamesRadar: 8/10
    GamesBeat: 9/10
    Destructoid: 7/10
    IGNorant: 6.5/10

So there you go.

Uh no I've never seen it get a 9 nor a 10. It ranges to 6s and rightfully so imo. Why would you ask if I was "drunk" just for disagreeing wi

• And I have a right to defend that episode from the unnecesary hate it gets from you.

Uh no I've never seen it get a 9 nor a 10. It ranges to 6s and rightfully so imo. Why would you ask if I was "drunk" just for disagreeing wi

• Not hate just criticism. There's a difference you know? The episode has major flaws that several are right to have pointed out imo

And I have a right to defend that episode from the unnecesary hate it gets from you.

• Oh, criticism... okay.

So coud you point out these flaws and criticise them?

To prove that you are right?

Not hate just criticism. There's a difference you know? The episode has major flaws that several are right to have pointed out imo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.