Scenes you really want to see in the final episode.

2»

Comments

• Those flaws (so, so many) have been pointed out ad nauseam. Here's just one - the lead up to the decision between which brother to leave behind.

Oh, criticism... okay. So coud you point out these flaws and criticise them? To prove that you are right?

• Asher/Rodrik performing the blood eagle execution on Ludd .(ik it won t happen).

• Oh my lord. What have I done.

How would that ship be called? Ashred? Gasher? Edit: I just realized one thing: Asher's storyline started at Essos (Fire) and Gared's tak

• edited September 2015

Nooooo no no no they're basically siblings please no ew

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Gay love x3 I'd rather see Asher and Beskha sex scene x'D

• The fight at Crasters Keep, aka Jon Snow saving our asses from the white walkers. And then we won't be executed from desertion.

Boom, saved the plot

• Look, if you kill the traitor you don't know that Asher is going to be ambushed, you only know that he's in danger.

And what would you have Rodrik do? Not go there? If he wasn't there then Asher would get slaughtered with his remaining army. He had to go there, he HAD to save him.

ShampaFK posted: »

Those flaws (so, so many) have been pointed out ad nauseam. Here's just one - the lead up to the decision between which brother to leave behind.

• Save us Son Jnow.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

The fight at Crasters Keep, aka Jon Snow saving our asses from the white walkers. And then we won't be executed from desertion. Boom, saved the plot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.