Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Can't hear me, huh? Will this help? RHOADERBOT > RHYSHA > DIRT >>>>>>>>> RHYIONA

• WHAT A PITY, SO IT'S TRUE THAT YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS

it was fun, although we walked almost 9 hrs a day, which could get really tiring :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Of course! How was your trip? ^-^

• Rather Green from Envy ;)

ayy lmao little hot under the collar there green?

• What do you mean? I'm not an asshole.

• 9 hours?

enter image description here

It must've been worth it for the sights :)

it was fun, although we walked almost 9 hrs a day, which could get really tiring

yup. most definitely :)

9 hours? It must've been worth it for the sights

• Oh my, you're back?! Welcome! We missed you! :)

This place was really lacking in lewdness while you were gone...

It's... it's beautiful! :D

But hey, I gotta go for a bit, c u later :)

yup. most definitely

• c u later, joanna <3

It's... it's beautiful! But hey, I gotta go for a bit, c u later

• I thought you were coming back tomorrow but welcome backkkk¡

ooooh, nice. Can we let this escalate into a full scale three way war by letting Rhysha join the fray? :D

Oh hi Blind Oh hai Mark! what you doing here? Green613 insulted my RhoaderBot ship in the Episode 5 waiting thread and said it was a garbage tier ship. So, I'm bringing the war over to his side of the turf.

• You are in denial, Green. Rhysha was always better >:D

Green613 posted: »

DID YOU REALLY JUST PUT RHYSHA OVER RHYIONA??!?!?!? YOURE DONE NOW THE WHOLE THREAD WANTS YOUR HEAD NOW GOOD LUC- OOPS I MEAN BAD LUCK CUZ UR A WEENIE HAHAHAHAH

• cause we ain't spamming, lel

to the superior Rhysha fans. then why is their thread so much weaker ;]

YES! LET THERE BE WAR AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is the last time im going to be nice to the rhyshas they were good neighbors for a while (not rlly) but now they just crossed the line u dont attack my thread and get away with it this means war

RhoaderBot >>> All other ships

• I sure do, mate :D

but you seriously underestimate my collection. I have pretty much every GC fanart in existence saved up on my hard drive. I could give you even more than just this. :D

• I know that things can really get rough when you go it alone

Don't go thinking you gotta be tough, and play like a stone

Could be there's nothing else in our lives, so critical

As this little home

Don't mind me, I've just discovered new band to listen to. And these lyrics remind me of this thread. x)

• edited September 2015

Okay guys, what the hell is happening? I go to bed for measly seven hours and when I come back, most of the new comments are snide remarks from Rhyshas and one sad lonely RhoaderBot sailor? :P I should get an alarm set up for emergencies like that...

As you all know, a couple days ago we received support from the highest authority, the UN. Ban-Ki-Moon's speech may have been short, but powerful. :')

With that not standing in the way, we can get right down to business.

General quarters!

Rhyshas are salty because Sasha will probably die in the last episode.

Imagine... Sasha flying out of the airlock by accident and meeting up with Henderson.

Imagine... Rhys being sad for about two seconds, but letting it go for the rest of Episode 5, Telltale style.

Imagine... ;)

Yeah, I said it, whatcha gonna do about it? At least we know our OTP won't die. :P

Okay, show's over for now guys, And don't take it too seriously, I'm just messing with you. :)

Bombs are flying, people are dying...

Children are crying, politicians are lying too!

Cancer is killing, Texaco's spilling...

Whole world's gone to hell but how are you?

How are you, fellow Rhyionas? ;)

• edited September 2015

Labor day? Haha that was a stupid comment.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it starts on Monday for me, fml

• Rhysha does not die with Sasha. Even if Sasha were to die (which I doubt), nothing is lost for love even surpasses death!

HellFish posted: »

Okay guys, what the hell is happening? I go to bed for measly seven hours and when I come back, most of the new comments are snide remarks f

• Well it got me confused

Labor day? Haha that was a stupid comment.

• edited September 2015

I'm super, thanks for asking

All things considered I couldn't be better I must say

What about you?

Okay guys, what the hell is happening? I go to bed for measly seven hours and when I come back, most of the new comments are snide remarks f

• going through pages 976 n 977 like

going through pages 976 n 977 like

• Haha, awesome! :D

I'm super, thanks for asking! Although I could use more than seven hours of sleep, I'm not used to it anymore. :)

buntingsir posted: »

I'm super, thanks for asking All things considered I couldn't be better I must say What about you?

going through pages 976 n 977 like

• OH no! please don't send your warriors against us D;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

"Prepare the horses. We're going to war!" - Rodrik Forrester

• Well, it's weekend, so hopefully you'll have a good night's sleep today. ^-^

Seven hours of sleep is like a divine gift for me. Although being sick gives me an excuse to sleep more, slept for 9 hours today. >_>

Haha, awesome! I'm super, thanks for asking! Although I could use more than seven hours of sleep, I'm not used to it anymore.

• It's an American holiday

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Well it got me confused

• Let's have a WAR!

this is the last time im going to be nice to the rhyshas they were good neighbors for a while (not rlly) but now they just crossed the line u dont attack my thread and get away with it this means war

• edited September 2015

Yeah, right. I'm pretty sure if it were to happen, you'd be like:

;)

Rhysha does not die with Sasha. Even if Sasha were to die (which I doubt), nothing is lost for love even surpasses death!

• Hopefully... I would have to go to bed sooner than at 3 AM though, which might prove challenging. :)

Wait... you usually sleep less than seven hours? That's crazy! I'd be pretty cranky. Sleep is important! ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Well, it's weekend, so hopefully you'll have a good night's sleep today. ^-^ Seven hours of sleep is like a divine gift for me. Although being sick gives me an excuse to sleep more, slept for 9 hours today. >_>

Pssstt. Hey, over here! Guess what? [cough @Green613 cough]

• I can deal with it under following circumstances:

• Rhys becomes the new handsome jack (would be even cooler than any ship, really)
    • Even though Sasha dies, Rhys will still hold on to his love
    • Nothing from the above happens, but no other ship happens either.

Anything else and I would really become unable to deal with it.

Yeah, right. I'm pretty sure if it were to happen, you'd be like:

• I usually sleep for 5 - 6 hours due to my studies. But on the weekends it's a 'sleep until noon time', so it's okay, really. (:

Hopefully... I would have to go to bed sooner than at 3 AM though, which might prove challenging. Wait... you usually sleep less than seven hours? That's crazy! I'd be pretty cranky. Sleep is important!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.