Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Irony.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wtf kawaiii x eryka is canon why don't people understand ;-;

• edited September 2015

Rhys becomes the new handsome jack (would be even cooler than any ship, really)

Sounds cool tbh, but it doesn't look like Rhys is particularly evil in the present... but who knows, I could see that happening. :)

Even though Sasha dies, Rhys will still hold on to his love

Lee x Carley precedent. Carly dies, shit goes down for about two minutes and then she's forgotten forever.

Nothing from the above happens, but no other ship happens either.

Would you be unhappy even if there was some more meaningful/sweet conversation between Rhys and Fiona (but nothing else) or would there need to be more to make you annoyed?

I can deal with it under following circumstances: * Rhys becomes the new handsome jack (would be even cooler than any ship, really) *

• I'm super,

Thanks for asking,

All things considered,

I couldn't be better I must say!

I'm feeling super,

Nothing bugs me,

Everything is super,

When you're---

Don't you think I look cute in this hat?

HellFish posted: »

Okay guys, what the hell is happening? I go to bed for measly seven hours and when I come back, most of the new comments are snide remarks f

• Damn, what are you studying? Is that a long distance travel problem? I've always slept around seven hours in high school, but ever since I started Uni three years ago, I felt like I've never slept so much with such consistency in my life... :D

Okay, I'll take your word for it, but I still feel sorry for you. :)

buntingsir posted: »

I usually sleep for 5 - 6 hours due to my studies. But on the weekends it's a 'sleep until noon time', so it's okay, really. (:

• edited September 2015

If they pulled another Carley, then I would seriously flip some tables. And no, at this point, if Rhys went for another woman, it would make him appear like a soulless bastard. Trying to court Sasha for 4 episodes only to go after her sister 5 minutes after Sasha is in the ground is too much douchebaggery in my book.

True, there is the timeskip, but still...going after one's sister after she died is just...let's just say there are very few scenarios in which I can actually support such notions. They can be friends or even view themselves as siblings to replace the one they lost, but nothing more.

Rhys becomes the new handsome jack (would be even cooler than any ship, really) Sounds cool tbh, but it doesn't look like Rhys is pa

• After looking through 976 and 977, I come to the reasonable conclusion that I miss everything cool

going through pages 976 n 977 like

• I'm studying architecture. It's not about long traveling distances, it takes only 40 mins or so for me to get to the university. It's more about tasks and projects that we have to do throughout the semester. Oh, and what are you studying?

Aw, thanks for that. Ironically enough I really shouldn't whine about my sleeping schedule, because there're people on my course and among my friends who sometimes sleep way less than me. x)

Damn, what are you studying? Is that a long distance travel problem? I've always slept around seven hours in high school, but ever since I s

• edited September 2015

I guess this depends a lot on your perspective. I wasn't trying to court Sasha, I was just freakin' nice to her! I like being nice to people! Hell, it took me a fuckton of self-discipline to not be nice to Handsome freakin' Jack! But if I had a chance, I'd go after Fiona. Does that make me a bad person or something?! ;)

I suppose I'd be cool with it if they were to be great friends, but still... :)

If they pulled another Carley, then I would seriously flip some tables. And no, at this point, if Rhys went for another woman, it would make

• I just saw the attacks and well all I have to say is.

Rhyiona>>>>>>>>>>>>Gayperion>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirt>>>>>>>>>>the fucking garbge dump>>>>>>>>>>>Rhack>>>>>>>Rhysha>>>>>>>rhoderbot

And if I place Rhack in front of your ships then I must think really low of your ship....

• enter image description here

so, I missed the fun part?

rhyshas want to beef?

enter image description here

• I believe they were just messing around, so I wouldn't worry much about it. Lack of smileys makes your post sound way too serious. ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

I just saw the attacks and well all I have to say is. Rhyiona>>>>>>>>>>>>Gayperion>>>>>

• edited September 2015

Good day everyone.

So, we are at war with Rhysha's boys now?

• edited September 2015

I know they were, but my statement still stands xD

My post ain't serious tho :P

I believe they were just messing around, so I wouldn't worry much about it. Lack of smileys makes your post sound way too serious.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just saw the attacks and well all I have to say is. Rhyiona>>>>>>>>>>>>Gayperion>>>>>

• I'm only joking :P

But still don't attack us :P

Pipas posted: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• We going to war? Oh goody, let me go grab my Khaki uniform.
    it'll be over by Christmas, right?

Hellmen posted: »

Good day everyone. So, we are at war with Rhysha's boys now?

• same .-.

After looking through 976 and 977, I come to the reasonable conclusion that I miss everything cool

• Depends if we go nuclear I guess... :)

We going to war? Oh goody, let me go grab my Khaki uniform. it'll be over by Christmas, right?

Kruzii posted: »

so, I missed the fun part? rhyshas want to beef?

• edited September 2015

I'm with you, Pal.

Well, who knows)

We going to war? Oh goody, let me go grab my Khaki uniform. it'll be over by Christmas, right?

• My post ain't serious tho

I know they were, but my statement still stands xD My post ain't serious tho :P

• Hats are cool tho, that's for sure. :)

I'm super, Thanks for asking, All things considered, I couldn't be better I must say! I'm feeling super, Nothing bugs me, Everything is super, When you're--- Don't you think I look cute in this hat?

• Everyone, grab a weapon and get ready for official announcement of war.

I'm with you, Pal. Well, who knows)

• Guns are for children. REAL men use the bare hands of bear hands.

Everyone, grab a weapon and get ready for official announcement of war.

• This video just sums up this forum for me in a nutshell.

enter link description here

When I'm distracted, cool things happens.

• Oh, it all makes sense now! I heard that studying architecture is very time consuming, but I had no idea you don't have time even for sleeping properly...

I'm studying National Economy, so I don't have even close to the amount of work like you do. :) Although I'll be writing my bachelor thesis and preparing for my bachelor exams this semester, so I probably won't have nearly as much free time this time. :D

I'm studying architecture. It's not about long traveling distances, it takes only 40 mins or so for me to get to the university. It's more a

• Oh god I love this series! :D

• Half Life: Full life consequences.

Oh god I love this series!

• wepon!

Oh god I love this series!

• edited September 2015

Poor zombie goasts though, I cri everytiem. :'(

Half Life: Full life consequences.

(Or just change the "Zombie Goasts" part to all the other filthy TftBL shipping users besides Rhyiona)

Poor zombie goasts though, I cri everytiem.

• BUT THEN HE BLEW UP THE HOUSE!

(Or just change the "Zombie Goasts" part to all the other filthy TftBL shipping users besides Rhyiona)

• I wish you good luck with your work on bachelor thesis and preparations for exams, it's a really responsible business. ^_^

Oh, it all makes sense now! I heard that studying architecture is very time consuming, but I had no idea you don't have time even for sleepi

• Aw, thanks a lot! :) Good luck to you too! ;)

I wish you good luck with your work on bachelor thesis and preparations for exams, it's a really responsible business. ^_^

• Oh, she obviously just meant you could go to sleep. You know, like I did. ;p

Kawaiii posted: »

ew what i don't have energy for that anyway wait what

• 130 new commemts and most of them are us being attacked. Great.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

130 new commemts and most of them are us being attacked. Great.

• Thank you. ;3

Aw, thanks a lot! Good luck to you too!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.