Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

I like her exactly because she's "bitchy"; the game isn't the same without someone like that. There has to be the bossy person who keeps things alive. if everyone was a jokester like Chris or something it wouldn't be fun. To me Emily keeps things interesting and I don't think she's evil or anything just too demanding.

Just thought I'd explain it.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wow... just wow...

• You could just shoot her as Mike xD

You're too good-hearted, Kruzii.

Kruzii posted: »

sam fave and emily last for me too I played the game and wanted to kill her off but I could not

• Yeah, their insults were pretty funny lmao. Also all that flirting at the beginning.

I don't even like Ashley that much now, she even wanted Mike to like kill Emily and she's just...eh. I prefer Chris over her.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm fine with Jessica and Emily arguing because it was more of a "oh let's make two cliche teens argue" more so than it was harmful tbh but

• The good old bitch character of the game cliche.

Seems reasonable.

I like her exactly because she's "bitchy"; the game isn't the same without someone like that. There has to be the bossy person who keeps thi

• So many spoiler tags, my brain is overheating trying to find the new comments! -.-

• true

JumpyJoey posted: »

So many spoiler tags, my brain is overheating trying to find the new comments! -.-

• I gotta be honest, I wish Jess and Mike would shut up with the lewd talk jfc

I know, right? Emily survives all that crap and then Ashley starts that shit. This isn't the walking dead, get over yourself. It's such a shame because I would have picked Ashley over Chris when you're asked which person of the pair you prefer. Now obviously not.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, their insults were pretty funny lmao. Also all that flirting at the beginning. I don't even like Ashley that much now, she even wanted Mike to like kill Emily and she's just...eh. I prefer Chris over her.

• they're not even worth reading tbh

JumpyJoey posted: »

So many spoiler tags, my brain is overheating trying to find the new comments! -.-

• I didn't even know TWD Road to survival existed. Is it good?

I'm creating Rhyiona Clan in Clash of Clans and The Walking Dead: Road to Survival right now.

• Hi, I just wake up. YAY JOHN IS HERE! So are you going to tell us how your school trip was or you've already explain it?

• I just like her, I guess.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

If anything, Josh can fuck off for me.

The good old bitch character of the game cliche. Seems reasonable.

• Compared to the old one, the new style looks like the designers were out of ideas and thought "Well let's just chop off the corners!" It has a fresher look, though, and the shadowing makes the icons really stand out.

I'd pick the new style, but the "Apps" button on the old one seems better.

• Their talking was really cliche and all those lewd jokes.

I think Ashley only like cares for herself in situations like that, I liked her at the beginning but not so now. Also is it just me or that ending was kind of...dull? Like it was missing something?

I gotta be honest, I wish Jess and Mike would shut up with the lewd talk jfc I know, right? Emily survives all that crap and then Ashley

• Looks cool. It kinda reminds me of The Last Stand.

I didn't even know TWD Road to survival existed. Is it good?

• enter image description here

they're not even worth reading tbh

• Hi Eryka!

Eryka posted: »

Hi, I just wake up. YAY JOHN IS HERE! So are you going to tell us how your school trip was or you've already explain it?

• I won't, then :\

they're not even worth reading tbh

• Seems like it, yeah. But I do like the Wendigo Josh scene if he survives, that seems like a fitting ending for him imo. But the others kinda got a crap ending if they lived, I gotta say. :/

Their talking was really cliche and all those lewd jokes. I think Ashley only like cares for herself in situations like that, I liked her

• it was mostly fun, although we walked a lot (9 hrs per day)

it was reeeeaally hot (no innuendo intended)

i almost got a sunstroke

but yeah, it was fun talking and hanging out again with my classmates :)

Hi, I just wake up. YAY JOHN IS HERE! So are you going to tell us how your school trip was or you've already explain it?

Hi Eryka!

• Wait, can Josh survive? I only watched an ending where he's a wendigo and eating somebody.

Seems like it, yeah. But I do like the Wendigo Josh scene if he survives, that seems like a fitting ending for him imo. But the others kinda got a crap ending if they lived, I gotta say.

• It's good! Similar to COC.

I didn't even know TWD Road to survival existed. Is it good?

• What did you visit?

it was mostly fun, although we walked a lot (9 hrs per day) it was reeeeaally hot (no innuendo intended) i almost got a sunstroke but yeah, it was fun talking and hanging out again with my classmates

• yea :(((

You could just shoot her as Mike xD You're too good-hearted, Kruzii.

• Next time, if you can't shoot her, just go away from the game when it's time for Emily's QTE so you can let her die :)

Kruzii posted: »

yea ((

• split, neum, dubrovnik, korčula :)

What did you visit?

Imagine one day, Fiona sees something and turns to tell Rhys, only to remember he's not there (sorry I just had to)

• What have you do in those cities? Visit museum? Do activities?

split, neum, dubrovnik, korčula

You are in denial, Green. Rhysha was always better >:D

• Aw come on I was Joking :D

Nothing is lower than Rhack...

• exploring everything of historic significance

Do activities?

nah, we didn't have time fo dat. they gave us a 25 min break so we can buy a few drinks and that's it :)

What have you do in those cities? Visit museum? Do activities?

• He can only die or survive and then turn into a Wendigo.

Wait, can Josh survive? I only watched an ending where he's a wendigo and eating somebody.

• Oh, that's kinda depressing

He can only die or survive and then turn into a Wendigo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.