can Asher/Rodrick show up in the series

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hello guy i'm new here and my English sucks :p

so i was thinking about can Rodrick or Asher show up in the show as new Characters since house forrester was in the book it means it's not impossible to show up R/A or the house in the show in the next seasons

Comments

• I doubt that we'll ever see any specific Forresters in the show. We may get to see a Forrester banner and maybe some smallfolk soldiers if there's a scene where lots of Northern lords and houses are gathered in one area but that's about it.

There are people who think that certain extras in King's Landing might be Mira and Sera. I don't think so, but Mira and Sera are insignificant in the grand scheme of things so it'd make no difference either way.

• Absolutely,they can even show up using their voice actors to play as their real life appearance.But if the question is about "will they do it?" then I don't think so.

• I doubt it. Asher and Rodrik may not even survive Episode 6. I'd love for House Forrester and Ironrath to be mentioned though, and to see the banner now and then.

• I'd love to hear some Northerners screaming

"Iron from Ice!"

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I doubt it. Asher and Rodrik may not even survive Episode 6. I'd love for House Forrester and Ironrath to be mentioned though, and to see the banner now and then.

• Probably a Forrester but not Asher/Rodrik cuz they are determinant characters :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.