Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You can't call him emo, he have a different haircut

you mean cool dude and emo guy?

• good idea ^-^

nohuhhuh posted: »

Just use your imagination. Or google :P

• haha that sounds exacty like Gortys! :D

I used to wake up at 6:00 because I was so excited to see the newest pokemon episode. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm glad you found it again Gortys: "Mommy, dad, wake up! See, it's six! You should power up now! You said I could wake you up at six and it's six now so rise and shine!"

• yep, good timing there :P

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, that's so sweet. Matches Fiona's blog right above.

• fine...

you mean cool dude and used-to-be-emo guy?

Eryka posted: »

You can't call him emo, he have a different haircut

• 6.5/10 Trailer didn't came out - Ign

Brawl posted: »

Coming soon , the Hyperion stalker , horror movie , 2017 blockbuster confirmed

• Exactly!

fine... you mean cool dude and used-to-be-emo guy?

• enter image description here

Wanted to make it more detailed and stuff, but oh well... maybe I'll finish it someday. ;~;

Sweet dreams, guys.

• yes

Poor Wolf...

• i cant wait for ep5 :D

Kawaiii posted: »

The Problem There was a lot of Hyperion girls I could date but none of them was as beautiful as her. But there was a little problem

• r rated rhyiona dreams sistah

Wanted to make it more detailed and stuff, but oh well... maybe I'll finish it someday. ;~; Sweet dreams, guys.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3 ~-^

Wanted to make it more detailed and stuff, but oh well... maybe I'll finish it someday. ;~; Sweet dreams, guys.

• edited September 2015

My sister @pandxranflxwers joined and she wants to be on the tree too :P

Green613 posted: »

Gender and country fam forgot to add u on the tree

• She probably didn't sleep at all and spent the night whispering to Loader Bot and glancing at the clock. Then she tried to make pancakes and was very eager to show off to her parents and couldn't understand why they wouldn't wake up when they said they would :)

I used to wake up at six because I could xD I envy little me, always sunshine smiles in the morning instead of begging for a cup of tea.

nohuhhuh posted: »

haha that sounds exacty like Gortys! I used to wake up at 6:00 because I was so excited to see the newest pokemon episode.

• Bye! Have some dirty dreams! enter image description here

• dirty rhyiona dreams, bruh!

• It's amazing! Saved.

Goodnight, Jane <3

• aw so cute :3 (hey 80% of my Rhyiona stuff are just doodles, there's nothing wrong with that :D)

Sweet dreams! <3

• It's freakin' beautiful! Love it! You're awesome. ;)

Goodnight bunting! :)

• SO PRETTY

• Me: hi

wolf: hi

me: how are you

wolf: how are you

me: im fine

wolf: im fine

me: ....

wolf: ....

me: u're adopted

wolf: thx

Loaderbot: this story sucks

Rhys: yeah but you're adopted too

Fiona: Oh my god.

Loaderbot: you suck

• Yay thanks bro

Green613 posted: »

Ok so I just updated the tree with @Cody_Nara and @CelticDragon The full list a few of us compiled of a few more people that need to be a

• I know we agreed on stop talking about the ban, BUT, just think about this idea: if @twdgirl43 does not come back, we COULD post lewd-stuff or even rule 34-stuff as some kind of protest...just a stupid idea of mine which I would neeeeever consider to actually make real.

• I wonder what Wolf's biological parents were like.

Me: hi wolf: hi me: how are you wolf: how are you me: im fine wolf: im fine me: .... wolf: .... me: u're adopted

• wow.. sweet rhyiona dreams bro

• right let's get more ppl banned

Dracu98 posted: »

I know we agreed on stop talking about the ban, BUT, just think about this idea: if @twdgirl43 does not come back, we COULD post lewd-stuff

• You mean this isn't finished?

Good night Jane.

• :''''''''-(

Me: hi wolf: hi me: how are you wolf: how are you me: im fine wolf: im fine me: .... wolf: .... me: u're adopted

• as if you're nice enough to ask me how i am

fake/10

• They'd ban us all.

I know we agreed on stop talking about the ban, BUT, just think about this idea: if @twdgirl43 does not come back, we COULD post lewd-stuff

• Imagine Rhys doing Fiona

a favor, then Fiona doing Rhys

a favor, then Rhys and Fiona doing each other

a favor

• i cri evrytiem

Eryka posted: »

:''''''''-(

• enter image description here

serious talk now, it's not a smart idea, bruh.

• Lol

Imagine Rhys doing Fiona a favor, then Fiona doing Rhys a favor, then Rhys and Fiona doing each other a favor

• BUT, just think about this idea: if @twdgirl43 does not come back, we COULD post lewd-stuff or even rule 34-stuff as some kind of protest...just a stupid idea of mine which I would neeeeever consider to actually make real.

Probably not a good idea.

It's already tempting enough to ban people who sully the good name of #RhoaderBot (I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT CRAZY OR ANYTHING, OKAY?!? I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS AND NOT KIDDING IN THE SLIGHTEST), but posting gross stuff in protest of a user's ban wouldn't be a good idea so let's not. ;)

• Hahahahahahaha.... No...?

• Good idea! enter image description here

right let's get more ppl banned

• oh gosh write a Gortys fanfic already this is too cute! :D

I used to wake up at six because I could xD I envy little me, always sunshine smiles in the morning instead of begging for a cup of tea.

So true. xD Life was so much easier back then..

JumpyJoey posted: »

She probably didn't sleep at all and spent the night whispering to Loader Bot and glancing at the clock. Then she tried to make pancakes and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.