Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's already tempting enough to ban people who sully the good name of #RhoaderBot

what the hell

BUT, just think about this idea: if @twdgirl43 does not come back, we COULD post lewd-stuff or even rule 34-stuff as some kind of protest...

• kinda off topic but that family tree wow , shit ton of big users in this thread missing and a lotta users who you barely see in months , few of them that I didn't know about lol

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

Yup! I'm dead serious! Muahahahah! Allow me to quote myself:

(I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT CRAZY OR ANYTHING, OKAY?!? I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS AND NOT KIDDING IN THE SLIGHTEST)

Kawaiii posted: »

It's already tempting enough to ban people who sully the good name of #RhoaderBot what the hell

• I knew it the moment I wrote it, but then I thought "nah, let's write it anyways. might become a thing sometimes"

serious talk now, it's not a smart idea, bruh.

• i am nice you're not

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

as if you're nice enough to ask me how i am fake/10

• enter image description here

"How are you?"

"Fine, I guess."

"I didn't ask how you looked."

"!!!"

• Rhoaderbot is incest. Pls blind.

BUT, just think about this idea: if @twdgirl43 does not come back, we COULD post lewd-stuff or even rule 34-stuff as some kind of protest...

Imagine Rhys doing Fiona a favor, then Fiona doing Rhys a favor, then Rhys and Fiona doing each other a favor

• meh, this one's pretty tame tbh...

"How are you?" "Fine, I guess." "I didn't ask how you looked." "!!!"

• and then the forum would almost be empty if enough people do it. and what would a forum without it's members be? dead. and who doesn't want a dead forum? the guys who made it. checkmate, fellas. but seriously, I know it wouldn't work out the way I imagine it :D

They'd ban us all.

• I'm not going to write lewd things. I only did that last time as a shoutout to you. ;)

That's your job, afterall.

meh, this one's pretty tame tbh...

• That's your job, afterall.

I'm not going to write lewd things. I only did that last time as a shoutout to you. That's your job, afterall.

Yup! I'm dead serious! Muahahahah! Allow me to quote myself: (I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT CRAZY OR ANYTHING, OKAY?!? I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS AND NOT KIDDING IN THE SLIGHTEST)

• Seeing Rhiona vs Rysha is like watching two old men with Alzheimers fighting each other, eventually the two just break down and die.

• There's like a hundred people missing. Or more.

• lmao

Imagine Rhys doing Fiona a favor, then Fiona doing Rhys a favor, then Rhys and Fiona doing each other a favor

• Rhys: Wha... oh, did you think I was talking to you, Fiona? No, I was actually talking to Loaderbot.

[LoaderBot blushes]

• You're talking to the police.

• (I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT CRAZY OR ANYTHING, OKAY?!? I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS AND NOT KIDDING IN THE SLIGHTEST)

Okay...?

[Walk away]

[Stay here]

• AHAHAHA I clicked something by accident and now everyone is speaking Finnish! I'm in heaven!!

• *RhYiona vs RHysha

Seeing Rhiona vs Rysha is like watching two old men with Alzheimers fighting each other, eventually the two just break down and die.

• DON'T YOU DARE!! NOT ON MY HOLY POST!!

Rhys: Wha... oh, did you think I was talking to you, Fiona? No, I was actually talking to Loaderbot. [LoaderBot blushes]

• This ones actually quite tame.

I still can't get over fiona's to do list tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Whoever loses, #RhoaderBot wins

...hey, not like LoaderBots can get Alzheimers, right?

Seeing Rhiona vs Rysha is like watching two old men with Alzheimers fighting each other, eventually the two just break down and die.

• HOW

nohuhhuh posted: »

AHAHAHA I clicked something by accident and now everyone is speaking Finnish! I'm in heaven!!

• Rhyiona is immortal bro

• Yes, he can

Whoever loses, #RhoaderBot wins ...hey, not like LoaderBots can get Alzheimers, right?

Eryka posted: »

*RhYiona vs RHysha

• pls they were never lewd

just that one time

lottii-lu posted: »

This ones actually quite tame. I still can't get over fiona's to do list tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeh I've been on it aND I AM VERRYYY UPSET

Okay, to avoid discussing bans, someone contact her on her tumblr or something and give us an idea of when she'll be back and then let it rest.

• I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT CRAZY OR ANYTHING, OKAY?!? I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS AND NOT KIDDING IN THE SLIGHTEST

Yeah, suuuuure... :P

• ewww plz stop

EWWWWWWWWW

Rhys: Wha... oh, did you think I was talking to you, Fiona? No, I was actually talking to Loaderbot. [LoaderBot blushes]

• I don't know!! But this is so hilarious!!!

Kawaiii posted: »

HOW

• Can you tell us just when she'll be back?

Yeh I've been on it aND I AM VERRYYY UPSET

• Tell me how to do it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

AHAHAHA I clicked something by accident and now everyone is speaking Finnish! I'm in heaven!!

• hey, not like rhys can get alzheimers, right? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Whoever loses, #RhoaderBot wins ...hey, not like LoaderBots can get Alzheimers, right?

• cool, thx

Eryka posted: »

Ian and Anthony, they have a Youtube channel named Smosh.

• plz help a crazy man is in ma house

You're talking to the police.

• Vomits.

[Ew!]

[I don't know what to say.]

[Ugh...]

[...]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.