Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'd love to keep myself out of this, but... cough first pages of our thread. And I remember how later we got invaded too.

Not trying to flame, just politely pointing out.

Green613 posted: »

You guys' behaviour is actually pretty awful. I don't remember me calling out anyone from your thread calling them toxic, I don't remembe

• I admit myself that Suez canal is a crysis so you’re not going to get anything from that ;)

If you really wanna talk about the suez crisis, move this to private chat.

• edited September 2015

I'm not trying to make anyone ragequit brother.

i'm just telling the truth, you don't like it? Not my problem.

Have a nice day.

ZapThroat posted: »

The same behaviour you are using now,trying to make me ragequit.

• dammit paul!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Is there a sentence in the world that you can't twist around? xD (ayy, I don't think you can twist this one

• What? That's surprising... not really.

I'm not gonna try to get too in-detail with it, but I'm guessing she probably posted something... not very sfw.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@twdgirl43 is banned

• What did I miss?

unnecessary drama.. once again :(

Hey, guess who's back... Yeah! I came back! I apologize for coming back so late, but I couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately. Better late than never, amirite? So, I understand there's been things going on? What did I miss?

• Aww, I love drama! pls tell me ;3

nohuhhuh posted: »

What did I miss? unnecessary drama.. once again

• yah, i agree with you.

but it's been 900 pages since that happened, so....

armis37 posted: »

I'd love to keep myself out of this, but... cough first pages of our thread. And I remember how later we got invaded too. Not trying to flame, just politely pointing out.

• First,we will try to argue with you in a good manner instead of insulting like you did.

Second,I didn’t insult anyone.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

^ I agree with Hellfish. How would you Rhyshas react if we told that you all deserve to be banned (because you don't, except you ZapThroa

• edited September 2015

Yeah, she posted a link that led to a nude picture and someone flagged her post.

Hint: It is a Rhysha shipper.

What? That's surprising... not really. I'm not gonna try to get too in-detail with it, but I'm guessing she probably posted something... not very sfw.

• Yup, let's try not to talk about this :/

What? That's surprising... not really. I'm not gonna try to get too in-detail with it, but I'm guessing she probably posted something... not very sfw.

• Hey Paul! Glad you made it back! :)

You didn't miss much, just some unnecessary drama...

Hey, guess who's back... Yeah! I came back! I apologize for coming back so late, but I couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately. Better late than never, amirite? So, I understand there's been things going on? What did I miss?

• edited September 2015

That was before we all had promised to make peace with each other. After that we kept our end of the bargain but some (not saying all) of you haven't kept up to yours, and it shows. I don't want to start an argument cause I'm tired of arguing, but come on, we're all tired of being picked on for these things.

I'd love to keep myself out of this, but... cough first pages of our thread. And I remember how later we got invaded too. Not trying to flame, just politely pointing out.

• edited September 2015

Back so soon? :p

hehehehe...

• just check 992-993

Aww, I love drama! pls tell me ;3

• edited September 2015

Yeah... I don't wanna get banned for talking about it either.

Kawaiii posted: »

Yup, let's try not to talk about this

• Will do!

just check 992-993

• Hey Paul!

• Greeaaaat... but I love drama. ;-;

HellFish posted: »

Hey Paul! Glad you made it back! You didn't miss much, just some unnecessary drama...

• Yeah, we better not talk about this.

Yeah... I don't wanna get banned for talking about it either.

• Fair enough :P

yah, i agree with you. but it's been 900 pages since that happened, so....

• I’m not shitposting.I agree that I started off in a bad way but you could have proved me wrong instead of insulting,then I would have truly shutted up,but no you didn’t.

But instead you're wasting your energy shitposting here like a tart with nothing better to do.

• I hate this drama so much.

• Not this kind, believe me.

You'd just feel disappointed and/or frustrated. :/

Greeaaaat... but I love drama. ;-;

• Nice to see you again, you handsome chef!

Hey Paul!

• Now there's war despite our tries

to stop the darkness up ahead

Now there's war and we will watch

the water rise above our heads

Now there's war, there's nothing left

they took it all with guns and fights

Now there's war, we're almost dead

turned into tiny, twinkling lights

Somehow I don't think my less upsetti, more spaghetti motto will work today...

• Hey! I can always come again later!

hehehehe...

Back so soon? hehehehe...

• Should I be glad that I missed it?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I hate this drama so much.

• There were cases when we got flamed too. I guess it happens from time to time ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Everyone is hyped about TftB, no news makes their blood boil, they need to relieve the stress... What better place than the opposing thread?

Atleast that's what I think causes this.

Green613 posted: »

That was before we all had promised to make peace with each other. After that we kept our end of the bargain but some (not saying all) of yo

• it really kills the mood..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I hate this drama so much.

• PAUL PLS (Y-Y)

Hey! I can always come again later! hehehehe...

• sadly it won't ;_;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Now there's war despite our tries to stop the darkness up ahead Now there's war and we will watch the water rise above our heads

• Great to see you too!

enter image description here

Nice to see you again, you handsome chef!

• It's still going on, that's what's making me salty.

Should I be glad that I missed it?

• So you're gonna continue shitposting? Sure, be my guest.

ZapThroat posted: »

I’m not shitposting.I agree that I started off in a bad way but you could have proved me wrong instead of insulting,then I would have truly shutted up,but no you didn’t.

• Yes, it does. This thread was made to have fun, not this.

nohuhhuh posted: »

it really kills the mood..

• edited September 2015

Alright, alright!

I'm not gonna say anything else... probably.

PAUL PLS (Y-Y)

• Today is not the day then.

It's an important day for us so please, can you guys chill and not try to ruin it for us? ^-^

We would really appreciate that :p

There were cases when we got flamed too. I guess it happens from time to time ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Everyone is hyped about TftB, no news makes their bl

• I was late for the 1M party but hooray......

Sign in to comment in this discussion.